• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Its a mans world

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:
5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Just 6 women.

No men.

Client exposed himself - left her deeply traumatised, since then makes sure her skirts don't ride up or her neckline slides down.

#1. Must have an enormous lad.

#2. She sounds hot shame no pics.

#3. Males never experience sexual harassment at work.

Good stuff BBC.

_100623513_harassment-quote6-nc.png

Do you think somewhere there's a bloke saying:
"OMG My flies were down for half an hour at work today until I realised when someone pointed and ran away screaming"

_100623510_harassment-quote1-nc.png
You're all being sexist. Men can be raped too.
Some men can be very predatory.

_100623514_harassment-quote2-nc.png

Grabbed her behind or from behind?

Somewhere a man is saying "Couldn't get a view of the stage at the glasto gig as someone kept getting in my way waving a camera about. Dodging to the left again I slipped and fell, luckily I grabbed her so my knee didn't collapse under me. These prosthetic limbs are crap in mud. She screamed and ran off before I could apologise."

_100610873_harassment-quote5-nc.png

In full view? No he was standing in front of you blocking people from seeing where his hands were. Unless he was a transparent person.

Does no one scream anymore?

5 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

_100623513_harassment-quote6-nc.png

Do you think somewhere there's a bloke saying:
"OMG My flies were down for half an hour at work today until I realised when someone pointed and ran away screaming"

The last place I worked had a canteen where all the chairs around the staff tables were open-backed.

The number of hairy-arsed and spotty-cleft muffin top whale tails that us bokes were exposed to were very traumatising.

A tip for ladies with lardy arses, please don't wear thongs with low wasitband trousers, and sit down.

Edited by Hopeful

2 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

_100623514_harassment-quote2-nc.png

Grabbed her behind or from behind?

Somewhere a man is saying "Couldn't get a view of the stage at the glasto gig as someone kept getting in my way waving a camera about. Dodging to the left again I slipped and fell, luckily I grabbed her so my knee didn't collapse under me. These prosthetic limbs are crap in mud. She screamed and ran off before I could apologise."

This ones nuts.

Shes taking photos, which, considering photograhers are annoying,  would have fucked off everyone near her.

What does grabbed mean? Arse pinched? Goosed? Or just shoved out of the way.

Harrasment leads to dismissal? I dont think the gig watchers were employed to watch gig - unless it was a shit boyband.

13 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

_100610873_harassment-quote5-nc.png

In full view? No he was standing in front of you blocking people from seeing where his hands were. Unless he was a transparent person.

Does no one scream anymore?

What sort of bar was it where a load of punters would just stand there and watch that happen? 

I can't think of anywhere I've ever been where that sort of behaviour wouldn't see the offender getting his head kicked in, at least, being held until the police arrived. It's flat out assault.

Maybe I'm overly cynical but that doesn't ring completely true to me.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

What sort of bar was it where a load of punters would just stand there and watch that happen? 

I can't think of anywhere I've ever been where that sort of behaviour wouldn't see the offender getting his head kicked in, at least, being held until the police arrived. It's flat out assault.

Maybe I'm overly cynical but that doesn't ring completely true to me.

Well. Most bars are legally obliged to have bouncers.

That sort ofthing leads to an instant kicking, so even the most letchy would avoid.

What was she working as? Most bar staff are behind the bar - unless its spoons, where they fuck off.