• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Incoming - 16,000 illegal Africna immigrants in Israel

5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

They are ILLEGAL immigrants. There is zero obligation here.  Why not let Israel carry through on its original plan and return them from whence they came.

https://www.rt.com/news/422956-israel-migrants-un-plan-africa/

And note the pictue used:

5ac21aedfc7e93f0198b45cc.jpg

When the reality is this:

calais-migrants.jpg

Those five nine-year old boys are just upset because the library is shut.

4 minutes ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

I think Israel was planning to send Eritrean illegal migrants to Rwanda or Uganda. I'm not entirely sure why they can't be sent back to Eritrea?

Probably because they have no documentation to prove where they are from and the other two places are prepared to take them for a price. 

I do not understand why we are seeing Africans as asylum seekers. There are plenty of other countries in Africa and my understanding of the rules is that you seek asylum in the first safe county. 

This is a deliberate undermining of western democracies (and I use that term loosely)

Israel was (is) bringing in a policy of sending asylum seekers to prison indefinitely or   giving them £2,500 to go back to Africa. It's absolute common sense...

Yeah, we all know life in Africa is shit for many. However it's not up to Europe to look after them....

1 minute ago, Great Guy said:

Israel was (is) bringing in a policy of sending asylum seekers to prison indefinitely or   giving them £2,500 to go back to Africa. It's absolute common sense...

Yeah, we all know life in Africa is shit for many. However it's not up to Europe to look after them....

That is spot on a deterrent is the obvious answer avoiding the problem will always be easier than dealing with it 

37 minutes ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

I think Israel was planning to send Eritrean illegal migrants to Rwanda or Uganda. I'm not entirely sure why they can't be sent back to Eritrea?

My brother was visiting israel to see some of his ex work mates.

They reckon that Israel an rwanda are developing pretty deep relationship - social, economic and spy/military.

17 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

No its nots not.

Locking them up, spraying them with water, feeding them gruel is the best option.

Have some trigger happy guards.

Make them want to go back. And be willing to be paid to release.

Cap the food bhdget. The more that comes, the less food.

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

No its nots not.

Locking them up, spraying them with water, feeding them gruel is the best option.

Have some trigger happy guards.

Make them want to go back. And be willing to be paid to release.

Cap the food bhdget. The more that comes, the less food.

This. 

The government needs to make the lives of anyone here who is either illegal or unproductive as difficult as possible. 

No benefits and no right to occupy a home that someone else should have. 

10 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

Really stupid question here:

Surely the second image is more to do with Kenyan democracy - hence the sign headed "NO RAILA, NO PEACE"?

Yes, but it was a quick image search for a picture from the recent Calais riots which I was unable to find.

Posted (edited)

Its time for Africans to take responsibility for their poor governance,corruption and general fecklessness.

Their profligacy is quite breathtaking,despite an abundance of resources they always fuck things up,I have zero sympathy for any of them and I would not let one more unskilled African into Europe.

Edited by M S E Refugee

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Happyhaddock said:

Why can't' I read or watch the news anymore without my blood pressure going through the roof! 

Just ditch the telly and save yourself £150 odd a year. 

I was visiting family at Easter and watched the So-Called BBC news. They had an item on obesity in the Netherlands. According to them, it seems everyone in Holland is black or wears a headscarf. This must be deliberate; they want to force the idea of mass immigration onto Europe through constant repetition of images until people accept it as normal. 

Edited by Austin Allegro

2 hours ago, One percent said:

This. 

The government needs to make the lives of anyone here who is either illegal or unproductive as difficult as possible. 

No benefits and no right to occupy a home that someone else should have. 

UBI with a condition of 21 years of residency would fix a lot of problems.

Come one, come all but you get nothing from the state until you qualify for UBI and even then, UBI is all you get. 

I think 21 years is a good qualifying period because it means 18 year old school leavers will have 3 years of fending for themselves.

2 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Under the $55.5M deal for Australia to resettle its asylum seekers here in Cambodia, I can report that 4 families came, 3 went back to their home countries in a year, the last one went back in the second year and we all enjoyed the $55.5M. Also, Oz don't get so many asylum claims nowadays.

Simple really, avoid paying benefits and people suddenly find that life back home is OK after all.

Oz is a goid example on why they are economic migrants rather than asylum seekers.

Youve people from ME and afruca trying to seek asylum across two fucking continents, other side of the world.

I mean whats wrong with egypt, india, vietnam thailand, etc?

Posted (edited)

Is the C orbyn semitism policy publicity just a few days ago linked to this news.  Pre-emptive so that anyone objecting to thousands of incomers through that country will risk the label linked to being against the semites.

It's surprising they can't integrate them and instead of sending them to easy integration countries they have to export them to europe where it seems to have been proven it's impossible to integrate them into the long established european culture. 

It's also surprising that they aren't thinking of the boost to their own GDP rather than giving the benefit of that to europe.

Edited by twocents