• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Illegitimi non carborundum

My friend has pointed out that we are in a war of attrition. That the arseholes at the council are trying to wear us down.
It's sort of renewed my vigour a little but I fear that he's right and ultimately everyone else is going to be pig sick of trying to get them to do anything. 

So. 

How do you win a war of attrition?

7 minutes ago, This Time said:

By being more of a stubborn bastard than the other side.

Yes how do you persuade a committee of people who ultimately only want to grow a bit of veg that it's worth the effort?
Evenutally people are going to leave because all we talk about is this shite witch crap from the council about the shite witch bitch junkie twat..

Sub-committee to handle the emails/forward argument?

16 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

My friend has pointed out that we are in a war of attrition. That the arseholes at the council are trying to wear us down.
It's sort of renewed my vigour a little but I fear that he's right and ultimately everyone else is going to be pig sick of trying to get them to do anything. 

So. 

That is exactly  the game councils play other than what TT said the only other option is embarrassing the fuck out of them in the local press if that`s  possible, 

Something that maybe important to you is nothing but a letter in the in box to them 

Edited by Long time lurking

4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

That is exactly  the game councils play other than what TT said the only other option is embarrassing the fuck out of them in the local press if that`s  possible, 

Something that maybe important to you is nothing but a letter in the in box to them 

Yes, press could go either way. She's capable of turning on tears if press speak to her - and we'll come across as a bunch of heartless bastards for not wanting her to breach the lease ... 

Just now, shindigger said:

Leyllandi and Jap Knot weed. Your gift to them.

Caravans we had been thinking.
Old rusty ones. Preferable ones people will come and dump on the site. We could even run it as a holiday park for a while. If they're actively encouraging her to breach the lease (by not enforcing our eviction) then fuck the lease entirely.

2 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Yes, press could go either way. She's capable of turning on tears if press speak to her - and we'll come across as a bunch of heartless bastards for not wanting her to breach the lease ... 

Caravans we had been thinking.
Old rusty ones. Preferable ones people will come and dump on the site. We could even run it as a holiday park for a while. If they're actively encouraging her to breach the lease (by not enforcing our eviction) then fuck the lease entirely.

Pikies. :)

31 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Have you spoken to your local councillor/MP? Civil servants really do listen to elected politicians...

you mean the trusted councillor who we have worked with over the years but all of a sudden is treating us like lepers?

she's cried at him saying we've been mean. and rather than ask what's gone on to get both sides they have assumed we are twats.

Edited by sarahbell

23 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Spot on. If you finally all lose it and want to jack it all in and screw the council at the same time, invite pikeys to take over the site. 

One major flaw in that.
The person who would be most affected by that would be me.

If I didn't live where I live then I would have given my key in now.

2 hours ago, sarahbell said:

So. 

What outcome do you want ?

Then find an alternative way to achieve it

3 hours ago, sarahbell said:

So. 

FOI

Get elected.

Its easy in most councils.

Learn the procedures. Ask the fuckers for mintues and accounts. Go through every penny.

2 hours ago, Hopeful said:

What outcome do you want ?

Then find an alternative way to achieve it

we want silly witch gone.

we have the option to change locks again and remove her shed. put her chickens in a box.

not a kfc box.

Just now, sarahbell said:

we have the option to change locks again and remove her shed. put her chickens in a box.

not a kfc box.

Just kick her off if the council aren’t playing ball. Change the locks etc. 

If they can’t be bothered to back you, they certainly won’t be bothered to back her. 

9 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

not a kfc box.

Is it because she creates a mess ? or is nasty to people ? I can't remember

Who runs the allotments ?