• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Hot girl on girl action

8 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

I’d like to nominate the OP for some sort of ‘top headline and poorest content’ award....

I second that mate.

When I read that title, I rapidly had my vibrating cock-ring rigged-up on a pair of jump-leads to a fully-charged lorry battery...!

You cannot even begin to imagine my disappointment at what double-oh-seven actually delivered...

;)

XYY

Stella Creasy is awful, typical whiny, lefty victim with misandrist tendencies.

Kate Andrews at least knows her stuff and took her on. Women have never had it so good; it's men who are being of upon, particularly white men what with whose and diversity initiatives. Boys lagging behind girls in education, struggling in their teens, their jobs market.plundered by immigration and positive descrimination.

Gender Gap is just another bit of exaggerated lefty bollocks.

13 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I second that mate.

When I read that title, I rapidly had my vibrating cock-ring rigged-up on a pair of jump-leads to a fully-charged lorry battery...!

You cannot even begin to imagine my disappointment at what double-oh-seven actually delivered...

;)

XYY

xD

About as disappointing as this vid:

I'm not surprised Stella Creasy has made such an embarrassment of herself. A brief look at her wiki details both her entitlement and her determination to achieve publicity for her pet causes.  

Kate Andrews is a regular reviewer on both BBC The Papers, and SKY News Press Preview, along with guesting on BBC Question Time.

Kate always has an iron grip on the facts and isn't afraid to confront blatantly stupid posturing from any quarter. She has actually made exactly the same point before, on C4 News. She's on BBC Newsnight tonight.

21 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Stella Creasy is awful, typical whiny, lefty victim with misandrist tendencies.

Kate Andrews at least knows her stuff and took her on. Women have never had it so good; it's men who are being of upon, particularly white men what with whose and diversity initiatives. Boys lagging behind girls in education, struggling in their teens, their jobs market.plundered by immigration and positive descrimination.

Gender Gap is just another bit of exaggerated lefty bollocks.

https://youtu.be/NO0cvqT1tAE

10 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Imagine how I feel I voted Conservative. 

I've often tried to imagine how that would feel.

I picture it being a bit like giving blood - but without the tea and biscuits afterwards...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

55 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

Kate Andrews cuts through the Bullshit.

I'm a bit embarrassed now that I voted Labour last year.

Both of them hold all your opinions and views in complete contempt and are operating in the Westminster media-political bubble with minimal contact with the real world and feathering their own nests as far as possible at the expense of the plebs. So very little difference. 

11 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

I've often tried to imagine how that would feel.

I picture it being a bit like giving blood - but without the tea and biscuits afterwards...

XYY

Something you don’t enjoy but you do because you know it’s ultimately good* for our society?

* Good as in marginally less bad, rather than actually positively good, when it comes voting.

10 hours ago, swissy_fit said:

Both of them hold all your opinions and views in complete contempt and are operating in the Westminster media-political bubble with minimal contact with the real world and feathering their own nests as far as possible at the expense of the plebs. So very little difference. 

From watching the clip Kate Andrews dismisses the gender pay gap discussions that I've seen broadcast as one sided and totally ignoring the statistical analysis. Whether she has any regard for our opinions is rather irrelevant in the context that she is exposing the one sided argument we are being exposed to by the TV news.

5 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

From watching the clip Kate Andrews dismisses the gender pay gap discussions that I've seen broadcast as one sided and totally ignoring the statistical analysis. Whether she has any regard for our opinions is rather irrelevant in the context that she is exposing the one sided argument we are being exposed to by the TV news.

0dba2182baaf567abd272100817df53f3169d744

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

0dba2182baaf567abd272100817df53f3169d744

Which brings up the flip side of the so called gender pay gap, which is the very real vast disparity in what the genders contribute to consumer spending, with the vast majority being spent by women. So presumably it won’t be their own money they are spending.

2 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Which brings up the flip side of the so called gender pay gap, which is the very real vast disparity in what the genders contribute to consumer spending, with the vast majority being spent by women. So presumably it won’t be their own money they are spending.

Its not spending, its education.

Women out number males in HE by a good whack.

However, when you look at what they are studying .....

12 hours ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

I’d like to nominate the OP for some sort of ‘top headline and poorest content’ award....

Funnily enough I was considering an award for the best thread title of 2017 or something. Would anyone be interested in this kind of thing?

10 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Funnily enough I was considering an award for the best thread title of 2017 or something. Would anyone be interested in this kind of thing?

Is the prize a night out with a DOS?

27 minutes ago, Melchett said:

My wife ended up buying the main birthday present for our younger son, a £50 pair of ice skates. Later in the evening she grumpily told me: “You know he’s OUR son, a gentleman would offer to pay half.”

So I reply, “OK, if a gentleman should always pay half, you owe me £150.”

”No, you owe me £25 for his skates.” she states.

Me, “Yes but you owe me half for everything else, £105 for his Laserquest party, £10 for the other present, £30 for the lunch, £10 for the ice skating session. And also £30 for the money for the cleaner you are supposed to pay but borrowed from me, again. I wasn’t bothered but if you want me to be gentlemanly and pay HALF, you’re gonna need to pay up.”

Needless to say the money never appeared and the topic hasn’t come up again. I’m pretty sure that even after having it all spelled out mathematically, she’s still got a nagging feeling that she was hard done by.

Edited by Hail the Tripod

The interesting number that I learned last night was that self employed women earn less than self employed men.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/mar/08/women-self-employed-gender-pay-gap-jobs

40% less!

I would suggest that this is because women don't actually want to go the extra mile, do the longer hours or take the big risks.

In which case, why would they be worth the same as a man to an employer, if they are not worth the same when working for themselves?

38 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

The interesting number that I learned last night was that self employed women earn less than self employed men.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/mar/08/women-self-employed-gender-pay-gap-jobs

40% less!

I would suggest that this is because women don't actually want to go the extra mile, do the longer hours or take the big risks.

In which case, why would they be worth the same as a man to an employer, if they are not worth the same when working for themselves?

40% by pay per hour?

Or 40% due do working less hours.

All the self employed women I know work 16h for tax  credits.

All the self employed mne I know work 50h+.

6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

40% by pay per hour?

Or 40% due do working less hours.

All the self employed women I know work 16h for tax  credits.

All the self employed mne I know work 50h+.

And there, in a nutshell is the gender pay gap.

Men have to work for their pay.

Women get some from salary and the rest from benefits. (OK, so this is a bit of a generalisation)

Perhaps we should add the benefits to the women's wages before we look at the total?

Wonder if the Government would care to carry out a benefit pay gap investigation?

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

And there, in a nutshell is the gender pay gap.

Men have to work for their pay.

Women get some from salary and the rest from benefits. (OK, so this is a bit of a generalisation)

Perhaps we should add the benefits to the women's wages before we look at the total?

Wonder if the Government would care to carry out a benefit pay gap investigation?

*cough, cough*

I've never had benefits in any shape or form, other than child benefits, which all get (or used to)

I also have a partner who has kept me short all our married life, so if I wanted anything for me or the kids, I had to go out to work....