• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Men's thread - join the resistance

1 minute ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

We also have to try to aim a wild beast when Urinating. 

Do you women genuinely believe you have it harder in life? I mean really?

Tsk!

Yeah, good point!

i think all guys remember the misery of having an erection at school swimming lessons :( 

28 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Right lads, it's becoming very clear that we're living in a women's world where men are second class citizens. It's time we made a stand and done something about. How about someone here goes on national telly and bleats on and on about how hard done by men are?

Lets just look at the facts:

1. 97% of work place deaths are men.

2. 96% of the prison population are men.

3. The head of state and PM are women.

4. Women live longer than men. Average lifespan of 83.1 years against 79.4 years for men.

5. Women retire earlier.

6. In custody battles women generally get the kids.

7. Men are physically bigger so need more food. However their pay/ benefits don't take account of this.

8. Most combat deaths are of men.

It's clear cut that guys get a raw deal in society. How about we go on a sex strike or something?  No more shagging until guys are treated equally.

As a female I agree with all your points except 4 & 5.

Life expectancy figures are levelling out between men and women plus both are showing drops. Can’t be arsed lookingfor links but they are out there. It’ll get worse IMO due to chemical pollution everywhere, consumption of crap food and stress due to lack of social mobility, overcrowding in urban areas and declining social cohesion. Wealthier people regardless of their biological sex have a better chance of a long and healthier life.

Women don’t retire earlier now. I’m 60 and don’t get a state pension until I’m 66. On that point I’ll bet loads of men can retire earlier than me. Not because of inequality, the reason is because men and women are different and can never be equal.

Edited by Economic Exile

29 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

No more shagging until guys are treated equally.

LOL :Jumping:

18 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Yeah, good point!

i think all guys remember the misery of having an erection at school swimming lessons  

You think it was bad back then, try turning up at a school swimming lesson with a hard on now....

18 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Life expectancy figures are levelling out between men and women

When places like monasteries which take men and women have been studied, there is still a two to three year difference in life expectancy, even though living conditions are identical, and the life led is one of the healthiest possible, so it is a physiological difference. When women were retiring at 60, men should have been retiring at 57, to be fair. In fact, because men wear themselves out earlier digging roads and mining coal, they should have been retiring at 55. The thing is, like drone bees, men are completely disposable after mating.

1 hour ago, Great Guy said:

Right lads, it's becoming very clear that we're living in a women's world where men are second class citizens. It's time we made a stand and done something about. How about someone here goes on national telly and bleats on and on about how hard done by men are?

Lets just look at the facts:

1. 97% of work place deaths are men.

2. 96% of the prison population are men.

3. The head of state and PM are women.

4. Women live longer than men. Average lifespan of 83.1 years against 79.4 years for men.

5. Women retire earlier.

6. In custody battles women generally get the kids.

7. Men are physically bigger so need more food. However their pay/ benefits don't take account of this.

8. Most combat deaths are of men.

It's clear cut that guys get a raw deal in society. How about we go on a sex strike or something?  No more shagging until guys are treated equally.

Resistance is useless , self identify as a woman to enjoy all of the benefits 😜

13 minutes ago, Everentt said:

When places like monasteries which take men and women have been studied, there is still a two to three year difference in life expectancy, even though living conditions are identical, and the life led is one of the healthiest possible, so it is a physiological difference. When women were retiring at 60, men should have been retiring at 57, to be fair. In fact, because men wear themselves out earlier digging roads and mining coal, they should have been retiring at 55. The thing is, like drone bees, men are completely disposable after mating.

Rubbish!

How many people live in monasteries? 

All men were digging roads and mining coal when women retired at 60? Rubbish!

I can’t be arsed looking for links but if you feel inclined to look I’m certain that you’ll find that men in powerful positions reduced the female pension age to 60.

Probably because at that time it was thought as a good thing for social arrangements. The “norm” was that men married younger females. So female pension age was reduced by men and to suit men because they wanted their spouse retired when they did. The upper classes couldn’t hack it that their younger spouse couldn’t access the trough as soon as they could. It really is that simple!

Different days now though.

Regarding access to state pension it’s work until you drop regardless of your biological sex. Work until you drop really unless you belong to a lucky group through getting well paid work or in line for an above modest inheritance.

I find it difficult to believe that people fall for gender pay gap ruses etc.

Same as it ever was. Divide and rule. Pay, gender, housing, demographics etc. It just keeps getting a new spin.

(I do believe though that a humongous worldwide financial collapse problem is imminent)

Until over 60%? start battling against the downward trend to two groups.....elite and serfs......nothing will change!

I’m a serf 

O.o

1 hour ago, Miss S said:

LOL :Jumping:

Yes, triple :Jumping::Jumping::Jumping:

1 hour ago, Economic Exile said:

Rubbish!

Not many.

I can’t be arsed looking for links but if you feel inclined to look I’m certain that you’ll find that men in powerful positions reduced the female pension age to 60.

No. It has been 60 for women since its inception in 1947.

Edited by Everentt

Rubbish!

All men were digging roads and mining coal when women retired at 60? Rubbish!

Probably because at that time it was thought as a good thing for social arrangements. The “norm” was that men married younger females. So female pension age was reduced by men and to suit men because they wanted their spouse retired when they did. The upper classes couldn’t hack it that their younger spouse couldn’t access the trough as soon as they could. It really is that simple!

Different days now though.

Regarding access to state pension it’s work until you drop regardless of your biological sex. Work until you drop really unless you belong to a lucky group through getting well paid work or in line for an above modest inheritance.

I find it difficult to believe that people fall for gender pay gap ruses etc.

Same as it ever was. Divide and rule. Pay, gender, housing, demographics etc. It just keeps getting a new spin.

(I do believe though that a humongous worldwide financial collapse problem is imminent)

Until over 60%? start battling against the downward trend to two groups.....elite and serfs......nothing will change!

I’m a serf 

O.o

Yes, triple :Jumping::Jumping::Jumping:

Men are beasts! 

Seriously, men were designed like the Nexus-6, designed to burn brightly...

for a short time.

Edit: https://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2013/02/is-testosterone-deadly.html

Edited by whitevanman

12 minutes ago, Everentt said:

No. It has been 60 for women since its inception in 1947.

You are wrong. I’m female and interested in life as a female so I know your sentence is wrong.

If you are interested research the details yourself. If I’m wrong show me a link, I’m ok about being shown I’m wrong in a post.

i just use them for fun ,very child like i know but im single so what i do is not illegal.society is changeing ,i dont think im on my own either pof is full of women moaning men wont comit to anything,why should they. my last 2 conquests have both been pennyless 16 hours a week types ok for the hours they do they are both well paid but the reality is both have nothing i want other than a shag.one asked how much i earnt within 20 mins the other walked me around her house showing me the decorating she wanted doing it was only the 2nd time id met her...and she is hinting about me doing it lol.

4 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

I’m ok about being shown I’m wrong in a post.

This is evidence EE is definitely not Stella Creasy.

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

...and she is hinting about me doing it lol.

....but what about the decorating.