• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

16 minutes ago, One percent said:

Oh ffs, how much further can they push the narrative 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5587555/Historians-trace-Queens-heritage-Prophet-Muhammad.html

The Queen is a descendant of the Prophet Muhammad, historians have claimed. 

The British monarch's family tree allegedly traces back 43 generations to the founder of Islam.  

The findings were first published in 1986 by Burke's Peerage, a British authority on royal pedigrees.  

Dear god. o.O

It's been one and a half millennia -- there'll be hundreds of millions around the world descended from Muhammad from a western point of view.

But, from the point of view of Islam, only the sons count towards lineage.  And Muhammad's sons didn't survive childhood (only his daughter).  So, from the point of view of Islam the Queen isn't a descendant of Muhammad - this is just a mad thing invented by those mad heathen Westerners.

Posted (edited)

They change the story so much. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_from_antiquity

The idea of descent from antiquity is by no means new to genealogists. Hellenistic dynasties, such as the Ptolemies, claimed descent from gods and legendary heroes. In the Middle Ages, major royal dynasties of Europe sponsored compilations claiming their descent from Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great, in particular the rulers of Troy (see also British Israelism, Euhemerism). Such claims were intended as propaganda glorifying a royal patron by trumpeting the antiquity and nobility of his ancestry.

In more recent times descent from antiquity has been scoffed at as medieval thinking but it sounds like it's making a come back.

Edited by twocents

Amateurs:

Herodotus (II, 143) tells a story of a visit by Hecataeus to an Egyptian temple at Thebes. It recounts how the priests showed Herodotus a series of statues in the temple's inner sanctum, each one supposedly set up by the high priest of each generation. Hecataeus, says Herodotus, had seen the same spectacle, after mentioning that he traced his descent, through sixteen generations, from a god. The Egyptians compared his genealogy to their own, as recorded by the statues; since the generations of their high priests had numbered three hundred and forty-five, all mortal men, they refused to believe Hecataeus's claim of descent from a god.

I'm probably way behind the curve on this, but for anyone who accepts that there does appear to be a specific agenda in bringing Islam to Europe, the next obvious questions have to be why, and who stands to gain from it.

I think the answer is that was Christianity has waned, TPTB have lost one of their most powerful tools for keeping populace in a controllable state. As soon as people stop believing that they'll go to hell for every little minor transgression, it stands to reason that before long they'll start to lose respect for authority, as the power and liberty of the individual begins to overtake the power and control of the authority figure, be it god, police, politicians or whatever. The problem they have is that it's not awfully easy to convince an unbelieving populace in the existence of a new god when they've only just got rid of the old one, and are finding that the sun still rises in the morning just the same.

So it seems logical then to try to promote the spread of another religion which i) is resolutely adopted and feared by its believers, and ii) is enforced with violence by those believers against non believers. I think the violence aspect is critical - first you make people afraid of the violence, then you convince them that the violence will stop if they accept the religion, and then you prove to them that violence is the end result of any transgression against the religion, all the while backed up with the complicit media telling us that amazingly, we were all descended from the religion all along. Voila, populace under control once again.

The next question for me would be who are TPTB that are confident enough to usher in such a change without concern that it will affect their own lives. On that I have no idea, but I suspect it's probably aliens. I still think Soros looks a little too much like Jabba the Hutt to be human.

Posted (edited)

Forgot  Vlad the Impaler

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vlad-the-impaler-how-is-prince-charles-queen-elizabeth-related-to-him/

Unsurprisingly most of the Queens royal ancestors appear to be German

https://www.geni.com/projects/Ancestors-of-Queen-Elizabeth-II/13383

Not that the current monarch has a much better blood line claim to the throne than the rest of us.

If any of you can establish Edgar the Aetheling as an ancestor then you can  pop along to the palace to claim your birthright and show the current occupants the door.

BTW many Muslim rulers were not above faking their ancestry so that they could claim descent from the Prophet so I would regard most of their family trees as suspect as most European royal ones.In reality Mohammed's blood line is only really important to Shia Muslims

Edited by Virgil Caine

10 hours ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5587555/Historians-trace-Queens-heritage-Prophet-Muhammad.html

The British monarch's family tree allegedly traces back 43 generations to the founder of Islam.  

The findings were first published in 1986 by Burke's Peerage, a British authority on royal pedigrees.  

Dear god Allah. o.O

Mohammed did not exits.

He was made up, entirely.

Lesson learnd from Peter, using a little known joly man, Jesus, to re-write the Old testament with a central human character.

Its a literally device. Rather than have to rely on people picking up the point behind fable,. you just have a person doing stuff, so you can say - See wwaht XX does? Do that!

10 hours ago, One percent said:

Dear god. o.O

Yet another example of the “drip drip drip” approach via the MSM that Islam is a benefit to the UK, a force for the good.  They are trying to brainwash us in to accepting the position.

4 minutes ago, Ina said:

Yet another example of the “drip drip drip” approach via the MSM that Islam is a benefit to the UK, a force for the good.  They are trying to brainwash us in to accepting the position.

They must be getting really desperate now. I'm sure there are growing numbers of the UK population who are realising that we are being treated as fools and now question the propaganda being pushed.

1 hour ago, ILikeCake said:

I thought we all came from Adam and Eve? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Cunning Plan said:

I thought we all came from YORKSHIRE.

Funny you should mention it.

The Good Book mentions that Adam and Eve's son, Cain moved to the Land of Nod - east of Eden.

And just where is the Land of Nod? I hear you ask.

It's in the East Riding of YORKSHIRE, of course!

So, there you have it - conclusive proof.

The Garden of Eden was located in YORKSHIRE!

Posted (edited)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwagoning

Bandwagoning

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bandwagoning in international relations occurs when a state aligns with a stronger, adversarial power and concedes that the stronger adversary-turned-partner disproportionately gains in the spoils they conquer together.  Bandwagoning, therefore, is a strategy employed by weak states. The logic stipulates that an outgunned, weaker state should align itself with a stronger adversary because the latter can take what it wants by force anyway.  Thucydides' famous dictum that "the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" captures the essence of bandwagoning.

Bandwagoning occurs when weaker states decide that the cost of opposing a stronger power exceeds the benefits.  The stronger power may offer incentives, such as the possibility of territorial gain, trade agreements, or protection, to induce weaker states to join with it.

Realism predicts that states will bandwagon only when there is no possibility of building a balancing coalition or their geography makes balancing difficult (i.e. surrounded by enemies). Bandwagoning is considered to be dangerous because it allows a rival state to gain power.

Bandwagoning is opposed to balancing, which calls for a state to prevent an aggressor from upsetting the balance of power.

Edited by twocents

4 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

Funny you should mention it.

The Good Book mentions that Adam and Eve's son, Cain moved to the Land of Nod - east of Eden.

And just where is the Land of Nod? I hear you ask.

It's in the East Riding of YORKSHIRE, of course!

So, there you have it - conclusive proof.

The Garden of Eden was located in YORKSHIRE!

👍

gods own country. :)

Posted (edited)

The Swedish people must be similarly related - like the Germans .   All the time underneath he was blonde.

Presumably descendants would be entitled to make beneficial amendments to the holy book.  When are they going to start - or do they defend the apparent consequences as writ?

Edited by twocents

I know very little of religious history but I imagine Christianity was introduced to the UK with far more coercion than the church would like us to believe. And I know bugger all about paganism before it, but I very much doubt the virgins being sacrificed were the good god fearing ones who did what they were told.

It's the evolution of religious oppression. Only difference is they're trying to lay it onto a population that largely don't believe any more, but who knows, maybe that has been the case in the past too.

Posted (edited)

It does help to explain a lot. 

It's high time May revealed her middle east ancestry.  C orbyn - a similar claim in the making and not to forget Cable along with the rest - a list as long as your arm.

If we must go back in time then for sure the Crusaders likely being descendants as well must also have been well torn.

Edited by twocents