• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Us death penalty

Thing on bews about Arkansa rushing thru exectutions before the drug useby runs out.

Why in fucksake go through all this hoohah. Why noy just shoot them? US has plenty of bullets.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Thing on bews about Arkansa rushing thru exectutions before the drug useby runs out.

Why in fucksake go through all this hoohah. Why noy just shoot them? US has plenty of bullets.

I see your humanitarian side is surfacing tonight. xD  

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Adverse mental effect upon the shooters as the Nazis found out.

However much you may despise a people the repeated shooting of defenceless men, women and children will drive you insane.

Well.. surely the same goes for the person who injects the drug or pulls the plug.

Nazis was differrnt, ghry were told to shoot loads. Us execuyions tend to be adults.

Id be wary of ghe death penalty. 

My point is yhe US makes a thing about executing cons but then is so wussy about the execution.

I'm not sure why they can't just be given a massive dose of diamorphine? Give them a huge amount they'll have the best sleep of their lives and before they know it their breathing will stop. That has to be a painless way to go.

5 minutes ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

I'm not sure why they can't just be given a massive dose of diamorphine? Give them a huge amount they'll have the best sleep of their lives and before they know it their breathing will stop. That has to be a painless way to go.

Its also annoying that the drug they use can only be bought from Euro chemcos.

Why cant they choose one made by a merkin company?

27 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Its also annoying that the drug they use can only be bought from Euro chemcos.

Why cant they choose one made by a merkin company?

The could if American drug manufacturers would sell the drugs for that purpose, but they won't.

I don't understand how you can go to Dignitas and die peacefully surrounded by loved ones in a peaceful way for a few grand yet the Yanks can't manage to exterminate someone with any kind of sensibility before their very expensive pharmaceutical goes past the kill by date.  

18 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

I don't understand how you can go to Dignitas and die peacefully surrounded by loved ones in a peaceful way for a few grand yet the Yanks can't manage to exterminate someone with any kind of sensibility before their very expensive pharmaceutical goes past the kill by date.  

The sell by a bit of a joke too. Do they think the drug might cause harm after the sellby?

12 hours ago, spygirl said:

Well.. surely the same goes for the person who injects the drug or pulls the plug.

Nazis was differrnt, ghry were told to shoot loads. Us execuyions tend to be adults.

Id be wary of ghe death penalty. 

My point is yhe US makes a thing about executing cons but then is so wussy about the execution.

Congratulations on your gender reassignment, SpyGuy.

Your spelling hasn't improved, though.

3 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Congratulations on your gender reassignment, SpyGuy.

Your spelling hasn't improved, though.

Ive had the pork and beans reworked, not my tapping finger.

Im getting tired of the joke. Like most 'Look at me!!!' Transgender people i might look at changing back. Plus i keep getting dickpics.

Did the  adams apple and shovel hands give it away?