• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Turned Out Nice Again

Most attractive woman on the planet?

Hmm, shes ok but not special.

Megan Fox in her younger days.

Emily ratoboobski.

Some of the girls from russia/ee who do the non sex pron i.e take clothes off and rub boobs/masturbate are jaw dropping.

When i grew up, most pron seemed to be by a few wonen whod grown to rough to be prozzies.

15 minutes ago, ccc said:

I know people have different tastes on all - but how any bloke with a cock can watch that first video and not think she is incredible O.o

It's different when you get to that level of attractiveness; as she's supermodel off the scale you don't judge her by normal standards but against other supermodels so then you start critiquing upon tiny things.

She is of course incredible, that goes without saying.

5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It's different when you get to that level of attractiveness; as she's supermodel off the scale you don't judge her by normal standards but against other supermodels so then you start critiquing upon tiny things.

She is of course incredible, that goes without saying.

Again, Im not seeing it. Shes ok - and a lot older than youd think.

But a baddiing effect, nope.

Horses for courses.

There are vast numbers of really physically attractive women all over the world. Don't forget folks, just because a man or woman is physically attractive does not mean that they have a similar personality.

The below lady is an Australian I believe. Someone who makes a living from looking pretty in bikinis online apparently. I think she is physically attractive.

2F9D94A500000578-3374686-image-m-58_1451145298895.jpg

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

It's interesting, I definately say those two are very fit but certainly not my type, they both look a bit...ummm...too perfect, if that makes sense. 

They also have that look of stratospherically high maintenance which I've never been a fan of.

All of that said, I'd still happily give them the most disappointing thirty seconds of their life.

I'd rate the most attractive women as being the ones where they stay attractive with very little effort and sort of stay that way their whole lives. The sort you want to bone whether they're dressed for a night out or dressed for walking the dog. You get loads of great looking women in their early twenties you wouldn't look twice at a decade later.

45 minutes ago, ccc said:

I know people have different tastes on all - but how any bloke with a cock can watch that first video and not think she is incredible O.o

I think the it is the long face.

Dancing is putting me off a bit too tbh.

1 minute ago, onlyme said:

I think the it is the long face.

Dancing is putting me off a bit too tbh.

The stockings, hot pants and dancing makes it hard for me to focus on anything else. In fact I'd say the dancing is probably adding 1, possibly 2, to her out of 10 score.

10 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

This is true, and may I present exhibit 'A' aka, Liz Hurley as evidence to the jury.

dfZ64h6a.jpg

Seen her out doing shopping and stuff quite a few times. I think she is putting a fair bit of effort in but would always catch your eye even if not a celeb. Unlikely to bat for our team though.

Edited by SNACR

6 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

EtRkQ.gif

That's my thought for the day sorted.

Yeah, Hugh Grant might just be careless but Shane Warne as well really makes it look like a lock in unfortunately.