• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Turned Out Nice Again

Most attractive woman on the planet?

4 hours ago, Panther said:

Heysel certainly was a bit of a landmark, I remember a mate stopped his van to tell me and disbelief in the pub later on, and we weren't particularly into football either

Liverpool are a bit like the religion of peace when it comes to blame and responsibilities.

Never their fault. All lovely upstanding members of the community. 

31 minutes ago, ccc said:

Liverpool are a bit like the religion of peace when it comes to blame and responsibilities.

Never their fault. All lovely upstanding members of the community. 

Yup. Never their fault - they didn't push into Hillsborough in their thousands to try and avoid paying... no no no, it was the evil coppers that made them do it

Could this be her?

The most attractive woman on the planet?

FINAL.jpg

She isn't real though, a composite made by an artist, see this article for more info :

https://m.independent.ie/style/beauty/this-is-what-the-worlds-most-beautiful-woman-looks-like-30564506.html

"The artist noted on his blog that he regretted not picking his own contenders:
“I immediately start to regret not using picks of my own when I see that this list is almost exclusively comprised of white women. I would like some more variation - but...I would also like to use an external list and be ‘objective,” he wrote."

How awful, almost exclusively white women....

9_9

Edited by Carl Fimble
adding the link n shit

10 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Could this be her?

FINAL.jpg

She isn't real though, a composite made by an artist, see this article for more info :

https://m.independent.ie/style/beauty/this-is-what-the-worlds-most-beautiful-woman-looks-like-30564506.html

“I immediately start to regret not using picks of my own when I see that this list is almost exclusively comprised of white women. I would like some more variation - but...I would also like to use an external list and be ‘objective,” he wrote."

9_9

Not even close.

Sophia_Loren_-_1955.JPG

32 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Could this be her?

She isn't real though, a composite made by an artist

I thought it was Charlize Theron.

4 minutes ago, eight said:

I thought it was Charlize Theron.

Charlize Theron was my original pick, I was just putting this composite burd out there to see what folk though. 

I would, if she was 3D, not horrible and I wasn't happily married.

Edited by Carl Fimble
idoocy

15 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Could this be her?

FINAL.jpg

9_9

She's got composite teeth, that's for sure. Very odd-looking due to that.

There is no need for BBC-style tokenism to acknowledge that there are are many very beautiful women who aren't white. 

Am I the only person who thinks Emma Stone, Kendall Jenner, Emma Watson, Selena Gomez, Keira Knightly shouldn't be anywhere near a list of most beautiful women? Not saying they're mingers, they're not, but come on, a stroll through Moscow, Vienna, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Reykjavik, Mumbai and even the banking district of London City and you'd find dozens more beautiful.

And if you put them all through my patented "naked coming out of shower with towel on head" beauty test, many would get eliminated!

14 hours ago, swissy_fit said:

She's got composite teeth, that's for sure. Very odd-looking due to that.

There is no need for BBC-style tokenism to acknowledge that there are are many very beautiful women who aren't white. 

Am I the only person who thinks Emma Stone, Kendall Jenner, Emma Watson, Selena Gomez, Keira Knightly shouldn't be anywhere near a list of most beautiful women? Not saying they're mingers, they're not, but come on, a stroll through Moscow, Vienna, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Reykjavik, Mumbai and even the banking district of London City and you'd find dozens more beautiful.

And if you put them all through my patented "naked coming out of shower with towel on head" beauty test, many would get eliminated!

Beauty on its own isn't generally enough to make a woman famous, with the exception of a few supermodels perhaps. There has to be some other talent as well, usually either singing or acting, as well as holding the 'right' views for the So-Called BBC/Hollyweird establishment. I think that's why people like Emma Watson continue to be famous. 

3 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Beauty on its own isn't generally enough to make a woman famous, with the exception of a few supermodels perhaps. There has to be some other talent as well, usually either singing or acting, as well as holding the 'right' views for the So-Called BBC/Hollyweird establishment. I think that's why people like Emma Watson continue to be famous. 

She is a hopeless actress.

48 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Yes if it weren't for getting lucky with being selected for that Harry Potter rubbish I don't believe for a second she'd have made it through Harvey Weinstein and Friend's special selection process to become a film star. Not that acting talent had much to do with that either.

22 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

Want it supposed to be the lead in petrol?

Mass football violence was always a herd mentality thing from what I could tell, same thing as riots. If there are just 3 individuals your average person wouldn't get involved, increase that to 300 then inhibitions and the fear of being caught go out the window. 

So what ever kick starts that reduction, be it leaded petrol, ecstasy or different policing follows the same trend as when it spirals up i.e. people of the edge abandon it as quickly as they took it up in the first place. 

Still plenty of it about if you are in to that sort of thing, just that those motivated enough to be involved know the risks. 

5 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

There seems to be a triumvirate of looks, talent and political beliefs for female fame, in most cases 2 of the 3 are required but sometimes just one will do. I would say Miss Watson just scrapes in with 1.5 on the scale (not great in looks or talent but this is outweighed by outspoken 'correct' political beliefs.) 

On 17/04/2018 at 21:01, Carl Fimble said:

Could this be her?

FINAL.jpg

9_9

I saw the picture before the text and my thought was that she's to perfect looking to be particularly beautiful.