• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Long time lurking

Count down to pupil shags teacher thread

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

I pretty much had a boner all my waking hours from the age of 14 till about 22.

I used to have a real problem with it, talking to girls and getting a stiffy. 'Are you coming to class spy? No, Ill sit here for a bit longer'

Testify brother (or sister) spy...!!!

Your first-hand experience of the knock-on effect of building comprehensives next to infant schools deserves to reach a much wider audience...

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

What are you lot complaining about.

I went to an all male school where all the females teachers looked like  those Warsaw Pact era East European women shot putters who had to shave twice a day or the sort of heroine of the Soviet Union who could take a Tiger Tank apart with their bare hands.

3 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

What are you lot complaining about.

I went to an all male school where all the females teachers looked like  those Warsaw Pact era East European women shot putters who had to shave twice a day or the sort of heroine of the Soviet Union who could take a Tiger Tank apart with their bare hands.

Is that why you like women that could pass as a man now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGzeC9IaGLc

2 hours ago, wherebee said:

Imagine you are 15 and that turns up in your bed.

You'd be the luckiest bastard in your township.

Not sure what the medical term is for it but she looks retarded. It's the wide bridge of the nose. Doesn't look right. Feral alcohol syndrome?

If I was 14 it wouldn't matter but now I'm a bit more choosy. Not that I ever get the chance to choose mind.

28 minutes ago, the gardener said:

Not sure what the medical term is for it but she looks retarded. It's the wide bridge of the nose. Doesn't look right. Feral alcohol syndrome?

If I was 14 it wouldn't matter but now I'm a bit more choosy. Not that I ever get the chance to choose mind.

You don't behave like this if you're not HOT.

Edited by XswampyX

That one is quite far up on the top of the hot/crazy matrix. From the way she talked, that stupid little-girl act, I’d say she’s got away with everything all her life by being hot, cute and acting all sweet or filthy as appropriate. She’ll be keeping some nice hefty lezzers happy in prison soon.

8 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

That one is quite far up on the top of the hot/crazy matrix. From the way she talked, that stupid little-girl act, I’d say she’s got away with everything all her life by being hot, cute and acting all sweet or filthy as appropriate. She’ll be keeping some nice hefty lezzers happy in prison soon.

That's learnt behaviour and you don't learn to behave like that if you're a pig dog.

Edited by XswampyX

7 hours ago, XswampyX said:

That's learnt behaviour and you don't learn to behave like that if you're a pig dog.

She's now in a situation and in front of people who should have seen it over and over and who should understand that, it'll be confusing when the learned behaviour has no effect

Has this been missed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6288243/Past-revealed-teacher-Eleanor-Wilson-clear-claims-sex-pupil.html

One of the hotter ones actually, I quite like the Brienne of Tarth Amazon woman thing she's got going. I'd have been perfectly happy for her to have come and abused her position of trust on me.

Edited by SNACR

5 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Has this been missed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6288243/Past-revealed-teacher-Eleanor-Wilson-clear-claims-sex-pupil.html

One of the hotter ones actually, I quite like the Brienne of Tarth Amazon woman thing she's got going. I'd have been perfectly happy for her to have come and abused her position of trust on be.

Looks nice on the pics but she's 6 foot 2, wouldn't fancy the climb to get all the way up there.

Prefer them 5 foot 2 so i can do a bit of damage.

Top marks to the lad for nailing her, stupid cunt should have kept it quiet to keep it going.

On 18/10/2018 at 00:12, SNACR said:

Has this been missed

One of the hotter ones actually, I quite like the Brienne of Tarth Amazon woman thing she's got going. I'd have been perfectly happy for her to have come and abused her position of trust on me.

Fucking daily mail. Dig up all the so called shit I.e.normal student behaviour, about her just in case she's  guilty. Then publish it anyway whilst saying she hasn't a criminal blemish and can get on with her life.

13 hours ago, NewryH said:

Fucking daily mail. Dig up all the so called shit I.e.normal student behaviour, about her just in case she's  guilty. Then publish it anyway whilst saying she hasn't a criminal blemish and can get on with her life.

I'm a big fan of the Mail but agree that this was hounding a woman who was found not guilty purely to be salacious and publish a few risque pictures.

D minus for that piece.

On 18/10/2018 at 00:20, Banned said:

Looks nice on the pics but she's 6 foot 2, wouldn't fancy the climb to get all the way up there.

Prefer them 5 foot 2 so i can do a bit of damage.

It's a man!

13 hours ago, mooncat69 said:

It's a man!

Wtf sort of 'man ' goes out with her?  She's got quite a horsey face and is past her peak SMC now approaching the wall.

What sort of relationship can you have with her?  ... was with another guy, screwed a pupil, got knocked up by said pupil and had an abortion  ... fucking poor life decisions or what.

He does look quite beta ish

7 hours ago, JFK said:

Wtf sort of 'man ' goes out with her?  She's got quite a horsey face and is past her peak SMC now approaching the wall.

What sort of relationship can you have with her?  ... was with another guy, screwed a pupil, got knocked up by said pupil and had an abortion  ... fucking poor life decisions or what.

He does look quite beta ish

I quite like her slightly offbeat looks but as you say with that history it's a "no" from me.

1 hour ago, Napoleon Dynamite said:

Jeez,

My music teacher smelled of booze and urine and had a telescopic steel pen which he used to smash my fingers if I got a scale wrong.

Times, they are a changin' 

Come to think of it I think it was @The XYY Man

48 minutes ago, Reck B said:

"Please miss, don't touch me in my private place again."

Said none of her pupils, ever.

You say that but a 17yo boy couldn't get an erection with her after she gave him a drink or two and engaged in sexual acts. At that age it should be more of a question of how not to get an erection. 

WTF is happening to the young lads today?

4 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

You say that but a 17yo boy couldn't get an erection with her after she gave him a drink or two and engaged in sexual acts. At that age it should be more of a question of how not to get an erection. 

As I teenager I would have already cum eight times in my pants at a mere glance in her direction. I think I would have been more or less incapable of actual sex. I might manage today, even if she is a filthy pervert.

7 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Early on-set erectile dysfunction caused by overwanking?

Perhaps that photo is deceiving and her bottom half is a mess?