• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Cunning Plan

Tim Farron

What do you think?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Tim Farron

• Twat
    • Total wanker
    • I quite like him and since this poll is private I am not afraid to admit to being a total remoaner

http://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/15235411.Tim_Farron_faces_challenge_for_constituency_from_a_man_dressed_as_a_fish_finger/?ref=mr&lp=2

A MAN dressed as a fish finger has vowed to challenge Tim Farron for his Westmorland and Lonsdale seat in the general election.

A crowdfunder page set up to pay the £500 for Mr Fish Finger to enter as a candidate has already reached its target.

The page reads: "This seat has been held since 2005 by Tim Farron, who lost to a fish finger - by a margin of around 99% - in a poll of over 1,000 people, when asked "Who would you trust to lead you more?".

2 hours ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Never heard of him. 

EDIT: Ah! Lib-Dem bloke. Whatever happened to that David Steel?

David Steel had a quite successful singing career on the back of his Starsky & Hutch role including US and UK No1s, eventually settling in Crewe, often to be found having a pint in The Box with Motown legend  Edwin Starr, of WAR What Is It Good For renown, oh and H.A.P.P.Y Radio.

Whatever happened to Jeremy Thorpe ?  

It took me until 6 months ago to know out who the bloke was whenever I saw him. He must be the most forgettable party leader ever. Based on what I've seen of him he's either a twat or a total wanker but I don't generally vote in political matters so instead I've spoiled my ballot paper by scrawling NOTA across it in large angry capitals.

Illiberal liberal.

Idiot choose the wrong party.

Obviously not being NornOirish he cannot join the DUP.

5 hours ago, SNACR said:

He reminds me of an enthusiastic but naive youth club leader.

Pre  the New of theWorld scout scandal.

I wouldn't recognise him in the street and know nothing about him, since Nick Clegg's pathetic capitulations I have the Liberals down as an electoral irrelevance so just turn the page when it gets into him.

So I'm not qualified to vote on this thread and as there is no "total irrelevance" option I haven't.

8 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

The way that the gutless media have attacked him over his stance on gay sex because he's a Christian yet wouldn't dare ask Sadiq Kahn or some other RoPer shows how cowardly they are. 

Can't stand him btw. 

I think they should harrass both for their opinions.

Kahn should also make a statement on why harrassing Ahmadis is wrong and they they are Muslims too.

Apart from his name, I genuinely have no idea who he is or what he stands for.

I don't have much interest in finding out either. I don't think at any time in modern history has opposition politics had so many complete fucking divots at the helm.

And even worse...I smell Blair lurking in the background like a particularly troublesome turd that just won't be flushed.

Dark times.

8 hours ago, SNACR said:

He reminds me of an enthusiastic but naive youth club leader.

I was in the enthusiastic but naive youth.

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I wouldn't recognise him in the street and know nothing about him, since Nick Clegg's pathetic capitulations I have the Liberals down as an electoral irrelevance so just turn the page when it gets into him.

So I'm not qualified to vote on this thread and as there is no "total irrelevance" option I haven't.

I'm in an extremely niche scale railway modelling society with just a few hundred members worldwide.

I still think we're more politically relevant than the LibDems.

10 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

Voting without doing even the most basic of fact checks. I call you out, sir, as a liberal fucking democrat.

I've been called some bad things in my time but that is the worst.  :CryBaby:

14 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

And even worse...I smell Blair lurking in the background like a particularly troublesome turd that just won't be flushed.

Dark times.

Well you can be sure as shit that if Blair is back, then somewhere - skulking in the background - is Mandelson, Prince of Darkness.

There's no fart without smell...

XYY