• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cunning Plan

Bossy - have you got a new job?

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

All sounds a bit pervy.

Reminds me of the oven cleaner I had out a few months ago, asked me for a "kiss" and a "hug" and all this kind of stuff. Very weird. Still half-expecting to be arrested for a false rape report....

Workmate had an oven cleaner come around, though this was a bloke.

He took one look at it and said you don't want it cleaned, you want to throw it away.  And didn't charge him.

In workmate's defence it had come with the house and it was so filthy he hadn't used it at all.

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

All sounds a bit pervy.

Reminds me of the oven cleaner I had out a few months ago, asked me for a "kiss" and a "hug" and all this kind of stuff. Very weird. Still half-expecting to be arrested for a false rape report....

I presume you have gotten rid of him since then...

;)

XYY

Oooh, memories of watching Jan Francis dressed up as a french maid in The ghostbusters of east finchley

I very nearly gave myself a type of hernia previously unknown to medical science that night.

13 minutes ago, SirGaz said:

Oooh, memories of watching Jan Francis dressed up as a french maid in The ghostbusters of east finchley

I very nearly gave myself type of hernia previously unknown to medical science that night.

With yer on Jan Francis Gaz - still worth one.

XYY

You'd think this kind of thing might be a bit awkward on an island with 140k people.

"Oh, morning Mrs jones..  I didn't know you did this kind of thing"

"Mr Samson, I had no idea you were such a dirty old man!"

5 hours ago, Libspero said:

You'd think this kind of thing might be a bit awkward on an island with 140k people.

"Oh, morning Mrs jones..  I didn't know you did this kind of thing"

"Mr Samson, I had no idea you were such a dirty old man!"

It's probably illegal as well given that they're all related.

<hides>