• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WorkingPoor

Stealthing

"Stealthing" is a term that describes when a man removes a condom during sex despite agreeing to wear one. 

It may not be a word you've heard before but there's a lot of discussion about it right now on social media. 

It's being talked about because of a US report which found cases are on the rise.

Victims' charities say it must be treated as rape - and that it's a hugely under-reported problem.

The study by Alexandra Brodsky in Columbia Journal of Gender and Lawsays it is a growing issue. 

"Interviews with people who have experienced condom removal indicate that non-consensual condom removal is a common practice among young, sexually active people," she explains.

And she says she's been contacted by lots of victims.

http://www.So-Called So-Called So-Called BBC.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39705734/stealthing---what-you-need-to-know

So what about someone who says they are on the pill but aren't or they conveniently 'forget'?

Is that rape by deception?

And I'm sorry, but we're supposed to believe that people are whipping noddy hats off mid-shag so much and so often that it's now a thing?

I mean just the logistics of it...

Don't buy it. More 'Ohh? aren't men just dreadful' bulldust from the terminally unshaggable.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

So what about someone who says they are on the pill but aren't or they conveniently 'forget'?

And I'm sorry, but we're supposed to believe that people are whipping noddy hats off mid-shag so much and so often that it's now a thing?

Don't buy it. More 'Ohh? aren't men just dreadful' bulldust from the terminally unshaggable.

It's a shocking crime that could result in a man having to spend a large amount of his productive years working and handing over his cash. A form of slavery.

5 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

It's a shocking crime that could result in a man having to spend a large amount of his productive years working and handing over his cash. A form of slavery.

Yup, and I know a few blokes who are pretty sure this has happened to them. Completely unproveable though and even if it were, then it's just too bad.

'Stealthing' ffs.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I've certainly heard of it, abhorrent behaviour exposing a woman to unwanted pregnancy and STI's, but so is pretending to be on the pill. If I had a son my advice would be always wear a condom unless you want a child.

Ffs any burd that can't tell the difference when a Jonny is off or not needs to see a doctor.

They may as well just tattoo all males at birth "Rapist" across their forehead. I'm only half joking. It's getting very close to this. 

1 hour ago, Happy Renting said:

I bet the TV coverage doesn't consider cases where the woman removes the condom, to get pregnant, for example.

Some people may also recall so-called journalist Liz Jones' confession that she once tried to get pregnant using a partner's used condom.

That should be, if it's not already, a criminal offence. The fact that she can state that in the press without being castigated to the point of losing her job speaks volumes.

Though I've got to say, anyone lowering themselves to the standards required to be in a relationship with Ms Jones is frankly inviting that sort of mental behaviour to their doorstep.

15 hours ago, Dipsy said:

I've certainly heard of it, abhorrent behaviour exposing a woman to unwanted pregnancy and STI's, but so is pretending to be on the pill. If I had a son my advice would be always wear a condom unless you want a child.

At some point in my twenties i decided that it wasn't really safe to ever have sex with a women that you weren't prepared to have a kid with.

A bit extreme i know, but better safe then sorry 

14 hours ago, ccc said:

Ffs any burd that can't tell the difference when a Jonny is off or not needs to see a doctor.

In the Julien Assange case the burd claimed she told Assange not to come anywhere near him with his John Thomas without a rubber. She went to sleep to wake up to find him humping her like a Marmozette without a lurve-sock on.

That's the alligation as I understand it.

14 minutes ago, davidg said:

In the Julien Assange case the burd claimed she told Assange not to come anywhere near him with his John Thomas without a rubber. She went to sleep to wake up to find him humping her like a Marmozette without a lurve-sock on.

That's the alligation as I understand it.

I struggle to understand how a man could penetrate a woman while she's sleeping, without the woman immediately waking up and shouting "WTF!".

Maybe if she's blind drunk? Maybe.

1 minute ago, DeepLurker said:

I struggle to understand how a man could penetrate a woman while she's sleeping, without the woman immediately waking up and shouting "WTF!".

Maybe if she's blind drunk? Maybe.

I would have agreed with you in most cases, but many years back I had a filthy girlfriend who was seemingly in a permanent state of arousal and her shape (slim with arched back and slightly backward-pointing bits) made that no problem at all. She liked to be woken that way.

46 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

I struggle to understand how a man could penetrate a woman while she's sleeping,

large fanny?

I've got to say waking up to find Julian Assange on top of you going hell for leather has got to be pretty scary, even for a woman.

I hear he is doing Pamela Andersen these days, apparently the sound of their couplings is getting on the nerves of the embassy workers in the next room.

19 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

"Stealthing" is a term that describes when a man removes a condom during sex despite agreeing to wear one. 

It may not be a word you've heard before but there's a lot of discussion about it right now on social media. 

It's being talked about because of a US report which found cases are on the rise.

Victims' charities say it must be treated as rape - and that it's a hugely under-reported problem.

The study by Alexandra Brodsky in Columbia Journal of Gender and Lawsays it is a growing issue. 

"Interviews with people who have experienced condom removal indicate that non-consensual condom removal is a common practice among young, sexually active people," she explains.

And she says she's been contacted by lots of victims.

http://www.So-Called So-Called So-Called So-Called BBC.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39705734/stealthing---what-you-need-to-know

Surely this is vanishingly rare (I mean why would you?), and already illegal. Just more sexual fear-mongering to push for further expansion of the accepted definition of rape.