• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

2 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

You could have a couple of surface mounted electrodes and a decent capacitor inside the microphone

A bit like electric dog training collars

I'm liking it!

On the 5th question just a mild warning zap.

On the 6th question you piss your self and then ejaculate on the front row.

Do you feel lucky punk? xD

6 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Some sort of kill switch should be attached to the microphone... ;)

Phew....Thank Goodness you didn't post some sort of kill switch should be attached to Jim Acosta.

They'd have you in jail already. :o

Just now, Bedrag Justesen said:

Phew....Thank Goodness you didn't post some sort of kill switch should be attached to Jim Acosta.

They'd have you in jail already. :o

Saint Jim? Not me...

It's not as if President Trump didn't give Acosta time to spout his nonsense.  He got more free speech time than the other journalists.

More free speech time than SJWs and NPCs like Acosta were prepared to give to outlets like infowars in the lead up to the election.  He got (at the press conference) and gets far more free speech than the masses banned from internet "platforms".

Edited by twocents

2 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

When it happened EVERYBODY thought Mike Tyson was stitched up.

The ONLY person that openly supported him on TV was Donald Trump. 

There's so much more in there ... Set @ 5:20 ish

9 hours ago, snaga said:

Just a reminder of how the MSM treated Obama when he had a rude reporter ...

They must absolutely hate the internet. :D

Just checked - that video isn't from a press conference and it wasn't a reporter. 

Snopes trying to say it's therefore not comparable. I disagree. 

It's still a president getting annoyed at someone interrupting them on official duty to the point of getting them removed. 

And this person did this for 30 seconds and it was their first time - the trump reporter has done this countless times over two years. 

1 hour ago, ccc said:

Just checked - that video isn't from a press conference and it wasn't a reporter. 

Snopes trying to say it's therefore not comparable. I disagree. 

It's still a president getting annoyed at someone interrupting them on official duty to the point of getting them removed. 

And this person did this for 30 seconds and it was their first time - the trump reporter has done this countless times over two years. 

All the mobiles did raise a few eyebrowse, so I'm not suprised to hear it wasn't the official press. But it was at the white house where presumably the audience had been invited so not just random people. It very much is comparable impo.

Edited by snaga

1 hour ago, Alonso Quijano said:

This was trending on Twitter all day yesterday. Right! Total manipulation. Opinion shaping.

BBC putting large placement ads for Dr Who on twitter when I looked at a feed last night, desperate to keep the ratings up.

On 08/11/2018 at 07:33, The Masked Tulip said:

Pulls no punches.

I've no idea what this video is about, or who this man is, and I'm certainly not going to watch it, but I am struck by how much he looks like the kind of wiseguy that might be played by Danny Aiello in a Brian De Palma movie. 

Just now, eight said:

I've no idea what this video is about, or who this man is, and I'm certainly not going to watch it, but I am struck by how much he looks like the kind of wiseguy that might be played by Danny Aiello in a Brian De Palma movie. 

Yep, that is him. I would like him as my lawyer if I ever need one.

4 minutes ago, eight said:

I guess you wouldn't like this bloke either :P

image.png.2fce9c23ca36692ac2b5300895f3bab3.png

Just now, JackieO said:

I guess you wouldn't like this bloke either :P

image.png.2fce9c23ca36692ac2b5300895f3bab3.png

I didn't say I didn't like him. Or your guy. They both have a look that's hard to define but, just on these still snapshots alone you get an idea of.... I dunno, they look kind of... authentic? Like you expect serious men to look. They have gravitas. Or even if they don't, they look like they do.

3 minutes ago, eight said:

I didn't say I didn't like him. Or your guy. They both have a look that's hard to define but, just on these still snapshots alone you get an idea of.... I dunno, they look kind of... authentic? Like you expect serious men to look. They have gravitas. Or even if they don't, they look like they do.

Interesting observation - inbuilt into our psyche/perception of face shape or brought up on a diet of Italians portrayed as straight talking hardball mafia types? Roman statues/busts convey the same sort of  image.

Voter fraud...

I guess Trumps on it..

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

In the 2016 Election I was winning by so much in Florida that Broward County, which was very late with vote tabulation and probably getting ready to do a “number,” couldn’t do it because not enough people live in Broward for them to falsify a victory!

1,631 replies 2,167 retweets 6,845 like

Mayor Gillum conceded on Election Day and now Broward County has put him “back into play.” Bill Nelson conceded Election - now he’s back in play!? This is an embarrassment to our Country and to Democracy!

4,677 replies 4,756 retweets 14,471 likes

Rick Scott was up by 50,000+ votes on Election Day, now they “found” many votes and he is only up 15,000 votes. “The Broward Effect.” How come they never find Republican votes?

8,811 replies 10,651 retweets 32,638 likes

8,486 replies 8,818 retweets 32,466 likes

As soon as Democrats sent their best Election stealing lawyer, Marc Elias, to Broward County they miraculously started finding Democrat votes. Don’t worry, Florida - I am sending much better lawyers to expose the FRAUD!

12,151 replies 18,665 retweets 54,787 likes

You mean they are just now finding votes in Florida and Georgia – but the Election was on Tuesday? Let’s blame the Russians and demand an immediate apology from President Putin!

16,052 replies 23,165 retweets 77,949 likes

Edited by JackieO