• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

On the plus side, since TB's sister became a muslim we hardly hear mention of her. Presumably she is not allowed out without permission these days?

I thought you were taking the proverbial but no.  Not quite sister though, sister in law. Cherie’s sister o.O

bugger, forgot the link 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2010/oct/24/lauren-booth-converts-to-islam

Edited by One percent

5 hours ago, Alex said:

And nothing whatsoever would change.

For reference: Private Eye, going back decades. All the corruption, hypocrisy, lies, cronyism, nepotism, etc., all there to read but (almost) nobody actually cares.

Its not that nobody actually cares but more what can one actually do. We can grumble, complain, protest, march, vote. What does any of that do to change anything.

2 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Its not that nobody actually cares but more what can one actually do. We can grumble, complain, protest, march, vote. What does any of that do to change anything. 

The French seem to have a few ideas.

40 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Nailed it.

That could just as easily have been the sickening and hypocritical Blair, Brown, Cameron and May speaking about Britain.

Edited by twocents

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

On the plus side, since TB's sister became a muslim we hardly hear mention of her. Presumably she is not allowed out without permission these days?

I question how many other family associates might have similarly converted but who might not have come clean about it.  

This could be interesting given that we know Mueller is using perjury traps to try to turn witnesses, but if he is actually manufacturing false testimony? 

The complaint states that Mueller’s office is now “knowingly and deceitfully threatening to charge Dr. Corsi with an alleged false statement,” unless he gives them “false testimony” against Trump and others.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/conservative-writer-corsi-files-complaint-against-mueller-alleges-bid-to-seek-false-testimony

4 minutes ago, snaga said:

Seems last weeks media storm over cohen dropping trump in it, was as expected, nothing.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-03/mueller-withheld-details-would-exonerate-president-over-trump-tower-moscow

If anything, cohens testimony clears Trump.

I commented on another thread - there is a clear pattern to Trump reporting. It always starts with a controversy reported in a co-ordinated way across all platforms by legacy media. After a few days it dies down, after a month it's like it never happened.

Last week Hondurans were storming the US border. What's happening in Mexico this week?

2 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I commented on another thread - there is a clear pattern to Trump reporting. It always starts with a controversy reported in a co-ordinated way across all platforms by legacy media. After a few days it dies down, after a month it's like it never happened.

Wait for Stormy to have her day in court.

That will be the end of Trump.

5 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Good job it was Stormy and not Houston, otherwise we could have a problem

9 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I thought that she did, and lost?

12 minutes ago, Byron said:

I thought that she did, and lost?

No.

MSM cover Stormy rabidly, extensive in-depth coverage of every twist and turn.

C4 News Kylie Morris is the one to watch. Kylie has been reporting the Stormy allegations at tremendous length.

BBC2 Newsnight are also really on top of proceedings, I really enjoyed the exclusive interview with Stormy when her fantastic book was published.

ITV News, Sky News, CNN, and the tabloid press, especially the excellent Daily Mirror.

After investing so heavily into the Stormy story on the run up to her day in court they'll be all over it when the outcome is known.

Especially Kylie! :)

10 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

No.

MSM cover Stormy rabidly, extensive in-depth coverage of every twist and turn.

C4 News Kylie Morris is the one to watch. Kylie has been reporting the Stormy allegations at tremendous length.

BBC2 Newsnight are also really on top of proceedings, I really enjoyed the exclusive interview with Stormy when her fantastic book was published.

ITV News, Sky News, CNN, and the tabloid press, especially the excellent Daily Mirror.

After investing so heavily into the Stormy story on the run up to her day in court they'll be all over it when the outcome is known.

Especially Kylie! :)

Are you being ironic? The defamation case was thrown out mid-October.

The last news reference I can find is this (it was a month ago now):

The appeal was thrown out as well.

23 minutes ago, PeptoAbysmal said:

Are you being ironic? The defamation case was thrown out mid-October.

The last news reference I can find is this (it was a month ago now):

The appeal was thrown out as well.

@Bedrag Justesen is a bit of a bugger. xD He states "facts" as they are know.

That is all.

Wow. Watch the video clip on Daily Mail website. The headline is that Kilary snubbed trump. Açai then, trump snubbed bothe clintons 

then watch trumps body language. He really didn’t want to be there 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6463819/Hillary-Clinton-ignores-Donald-Trump-Melania-arrive-row-seats-Bushs-funeral.html

Just as well the royals weren't there as that would have thrown everything including handshakes into a right tizzy.  There wouldn't be enough sheets in the mail to cover it.