• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

^ Fantastic clip to watch

Meantime we've got a load of fuckwits in Britain trying to block welcoming Trump to UK.

UK needs to follow and introduce similar immigration policy here IMO. If not the country will be fucked.

8 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Don't think we'll see that clip on the So-Called BBC. An immigration policy that is clear, practical and beneficial to country and economy. Damn it, even patriotic.

Most thanks to media coverage will think he is a bumbling buffoon, we really good do with some Trumpness here. I'll take the rough with the smooth if it means the country finds itself again.

I'm being howled down on social media by UK based people who think this is the devils work.  It's simply incredible how the propaganda has shaped their response.

2 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Is this a joke. Aren't the changes they're introducing exactly what they've operated for UK nationals seeking to emigrate to the USA in the last few decades?

Yes, this imposes a fair, consistent set of requirements rather than the anti-european bias which was brought in in the immigration acts of the 1960's and 70's.

3 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

Was just thinking that if this measure proves very popular then just maybe it might embolden the hard brexit faction in the tory party.

Fingers crossed, there is certainly the demand for that sort of change. I'm surprised one of the MSM outlets in the UK haven't turned to the light side, they could save themselves with the truth but it seems they will choose not to do so.

Whatever Trump says, there will still be a lot of illegals from all over (although I always think of Mexico), and people willing to turn a blind eye to get a cheap Filipina maid, without a proper employment contract or rights.

However, should I wish to work in the USA legally, I imagine the paper trail is enormous.O.o

15 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Whatever Trump says, there will still be a lot of illegals from all over (although I always think of Mexico), and people willing to turn a blind eye to get a cheap Filipina maid, without a proper employment contract or rights.

However, should I wish to work in the USA legally, I imagine the paper trail is enormous.O.o

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you

2 hours ago, Hopeful said:

A clever move, perhaps

Steve Bannon vows to 'go to war' for Trump Agenda after sacking

More useful outside the Whitehouse than inside

Hands tied within the Whitehouse. Gloves can come off when outside it.

2 hours ago, MrPin said:

It is, together with all the appropriate background checks.

2 hours ago, MrPin said:

Well that`s why he`s trying so hard to end the rights of the "sanctuary cites "....it`s not going that well though 

7 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Hands tied within the Whitehouse. Gloves can come off when outside it.

Whether or not you agree with Trump, I think he is playing a blinder at the moment, well since becoming POTUS, in terms of restructuring who is around him from who he inherited (Scaramucci's short appointment was also a planned part of that stir up I think). When Trump was asked the other day if Bannon would be sacked, Trump's answer was 'we'll see'. Many, who want to, will see Bannon as 'sacked' and another example of a chaotic WH, I see the move as promotion of Bannon in usefulness. I'f I'm right, one 'ell of an operator.

Edited by Hopeful