• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

27 minutes ago, snagger said:

This must count as some kind of achievement ...

WOW!  DOSBODS focus group invited on to CNN, Spygirl, XYY, One percent front row, JFK, TMT at the back....with Economic Exile wearing the same hat from the garden. AWESOME JOB GUYS!!!

1 minute ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

WOW!  DOSBODS focus group invited on to CNN, Spygirl, XYY, One percent front row, JFK, TMT at the back....with Economic Exile wearing the same hat from the garden. AWESOME JOB GUYS!!!

I posted this in the wrong thread didnt I?

1 hour ago, snagger said:

Look how the interviewer is sat higher than the interviewees. Positioned like that deliberately!

Great clip. Loved the opening moments! 

1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

:)

Quality clip

3 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Not sure why you think the bloke in the front-row resembles me in any way Beddy.

I have fair hair, and a dark-grey suit...

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

4 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Trump is now literally stealing black children.

Eating them by the time C4 News Kylie Morris reports.

Disappointingly for maybe first report since Charlotte no mention that everybody voted Trump is a Nazi White Supremacist...nothing about Ku Klux Klan.....nothing about his awful comments about women.

I'll wait for our B.B.C. Jon Sopel and ITN Robert Moore you can depend on them.  

CNN are a joke  - the bias of the MSN is off the scale, we have it here with the So-Called BBC, ITV and Channel 4.

The (moral high ground) high chair struck me. Who does that? She's have had to be lifted onto that and in situ before the guests were allowing into the studio to save embarrassment having to get onto it.

On 8/24/2017 at 18:10, snagger said:

Very telling ,the MSN  and their pay masters are losing control of the narrative for sure ,social media/ free speech on the net will  be persecuted  

Edited by Long time lurking

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

A year ago lots of Hollywood stars said that they would leave the US if Donald Trump won the election. Now some of them are probably wishing they had done xD

I wonder whether all this Hollywood stuff coming to light is a purposeful draining of part of the swamp?  Odd that it has suddenly all come out now. 

I think that there has been a mutual protection between certain sections of Hollywood elite and the Democratic elite in the US for decades. Either some Hollywood scalps are being thrown to the wolves by some of the Democrats to try and divert attention or... People now feel that they can go after the Hoolywood alleged paedophiles because they no longer have political protection.

Then there is the whole Saudi thing.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I think that there has been a mutual protection between certain sections of Hollywood elite and the Democratic elite in the US for decades. Either some Hollywood scalps are being thrown to the wolves by some of the Democrats to try and divert attention or... People now feel that they can go after the Hoolywood alleged paedophiles because they no longer have political protection.

Then there is the whole Saudi thing.

Yes. Interesting times tmt, interesting times. 

Then we also have Parliament tearing itself apart. Apparently priti has just resigned. 

Interesting, this is the only version I can find of this on youtube now - the Hollywood actor one is still there numerous times but this brill response video has had most of the videos deleted.

I am going to a lecture in Swansea Uni tomorrow night. I am tempted to tweet the people I am going with and saying that we should make the drink in the pub afterwards a 1 year celebration of Trump's victory.

15 minutes ago, One percent said:

Yes. Interesting times tmt, interesting times. 

Then we also have Parliament tearing itself apart. Apparently priti has just resigned. 

Shows just how much an anti-semite pro islam illness is rotting the core of our nation IMPO.

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Interesting, this is the only version I can find of this on youtube now - the Hollywood actor one is still there numerous times but this brill response video has had most of the videos deleted.

I am going to a lecture in Swansea Uni tomorrow night. I am tempted to tweet the people I am going with and saying that we should make the drink in the pub afterwards a 1 year celebration of Trump's victory.

Shows just how much an anti-semite pro islam illness is rotting the core of our nation IMPO.

xDbrilliant video. 

Yes, the anti Israel stance is a bit strange. Now, who hates the Israelis?  

Last night we had the TV on as background musak. French channel, of course!

It was a report on "Trump: one year in the White House". I started paying close attention to it. Sure, Trump is a tosser, and there were plenty of video clips showing him being a complete tosser. But I was more interested - nah, fascinated - by the blatant #fakenews designed to make him look bad.

For example, they showed the clip where he refused to shake hands with Merkel - Trump was a right tosser on that occasion, and was rightly criticized. But then the French journalist moved on to the reactions of other heads of state, e.g. when Emmanuel Macron crushed his hand. And they also showed a clip of the wife of the Polish Premier refusing to shake hands with him - instead shaking hands with the First Lady. The journo's comment on this: "Elle lui a mit un vent" literally "she ignored him". And he added "she refused to shake hands with Trump".

And yet - something nagged at me, so I googled, and within seconds found the same clip, but a few seconds longer - and I saw that immediately after shaking hands with the First Lady, the wife of the Polish Premier then shakes hands with Trump. It's interesting because Trump is clearly angry at not receiving the first handshake. But he should have smiled and just got on with it. His clearly-visible anger makes him look stupid.

But the way the journo presented it was clearly a fabrication, a lie. To state that she refused to shake hands with him was a complete load of bollocks, and the video clip was cut to convey a false narrative.

It's interesting, because it fits into a pattern of Trump getting away with lots of shit - because the "respectable" media cannot hold him to account. They've fabricated so much #fakenews about Trump, that lots of people no longer trust them. It got me thinking that Trump could actually win a second term in the Oval Office. He's bollocks, but his enemies are so transparent that he might get away with it.

6 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

Last night we had the TV on as background musak. French channel, of course!

It was a report on "Trump: one year in the White House". I started paying close attention to it. Sure, Trump is a tosser, and there were plenty of video clips showing him being a complete tosser. But I was more interested - nah, fascinated - by the blatant #fakenews designed to make him look bad.

For example, they showed the clip where he refused to shake hands with Merkel - Trump was a right tosser on that occasion, and was rightly criticized. But then the French journalist moved on to the reactions of other heads of state, e.g. when Emmanuel Macron crushed his hand. And they also showed a clip of the wife of the Polish Premier refusing to shake hands with him - instead shaking hands with the First Lady. The journo's comment on this: "Elle lui a mit un vent" literally "she ignored him". And he added "she refused to shake hands with Trump".

And yet - something nagged at me, so I googled, and within seconds found the same clip, but a few seconds longer - and I saw that immediately after shaking hands with the First Lady, the wife of the Polish Premier then shakes hands with Trump. It's interesting because Trump is clearly angry at not receiving the first handshake. But he should have smiled and just got on with it. His clearly-visible anger makes him look stupid.

But the way the journo presented it was clearly a fabrication, a lie. To state that she refused to shake hands with him was a complete load of bollocks, and the video clip was cut to convey a false narrative.

It's interesting, because it fits into a pattern of Trump getting away with lots of shit - because the "respectable" media cannot hold him to account. They've fabricated so much #fakenews about Trump, that lots of people no longer trust them. It got me thinking that Trump could actually win a second term in the Oval Office. He's bollocks, but his enemies are so transparent that he might get away with it.

Exactly the same with the fake news coverage of Trump failing to shake a disabled boys hand in the Whitehouse.

Picked up and wailed about on Twitter by non other than the esteemed commentator and guardian of the moral high ground JK Rowling, who then had to apologise, which was a golden moment.

12 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

For example, they showed the clip where he refused to shake hands with Merkel - Trump was a right tosser on that occasion, and was rightly criticized.

Trump had already shaken hands with Merkel. He declined her invitation to do so again "for the cameras."

Basic psychology from Trump.