• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

37 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

Last night we had the TV on as background musak. French channel, of course!

It was a report on "Trump: one year in the White House". I started paying close attention to it. Sure, Trump is a tosser, and there were plenty of video clips showing him being a complete tosser. But I was more interested - nah, fascinated - by the blatant #fakenews designed to make him look bad.

For example, they showed the clip where he refused to shake hands with Merkel - Trump was a right tosser on that occasion, and was rightly criticized. But then the French journalist moved on to the reactions of other heads of state, e.g. when Emmanuel Macron crushed his hand. And they also showed a clip of the wife of the Polish Premier refusing to shake hands with him - instead shaking hands with the First Lady. The journo's comment on this: "Elle lui a mit un vent" literally "she ignored him". And he added "she refused to shake hands with Trump".

And yet - something nagged at me, so I googled, and within seconds found the same clip, but a few seconds longer - and I saw that immediately after shaking hands with the First Lady, the wife of the Polish Premier then shakes hands with Trump. It's interesting because Trump is clearly angry at not receiving the first handshake. But he should have smiled and just got on with it. His clearly-visible anger makes him look stupid.

But the way the journo presented it was clearly a fabrication, a lie. To state that she refused to shake hands with him was a complete load of bollocks, and the video clip was cut to convey a false narrative.

It's interesting, because it fits into a pattern of Trump getting away with lots of shit - because the "respectable" media cannot hold him to account. They've fabricated so much #fakenews about Trump, that lots of people no longer trust them. It got me thinking that Trump could actually win a second term in the Oval Office. He's bollocks, but his enemies are so transparent that he might get away with it.

I suspect - my spidey senses are telling me - that in 2018/19 lots of really really bad shit is going to come out abour Clinton, maybe financial, maybe sexual abuse stuff.  Then evidence will come out that senior Dems knew this but still supported her for the white house.  This will destroy the Dems in the prep run ups for 2020.  Trump will win, unless he is stabbed by a Rep runner or is found to be corrupt himself.

2 hours ago, wherebee said:

This will destroy the Dems in the prep run ups for 2020.  

Stop it! I can only get so erect.

More fake news from the counterfeit news network. How do these clowns think they can get away with it?

5 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Just wait till Channel 4 airs it's Trump 3-parter from tonight. Not expect a glowing!

I'd be interested to get an independently verified viewing figure for anything broadcast on any of the five main TV channels. My guess is that almost nobody will watch it. 

1 hour ago, eight said:

I'd be interested to get an independently verified viewing figure for anything broadcast on any of the five main TV channels. My guess is that almost nobody will watch it. 

Have to watch it.

Have a sweep to be closest minute they compare their maximum attendance Obama inauguration pic against their minimum attendance Trump inauguration pic - then tell us Trump tweets fake news.  

On 09/11/2017 at 14:15, Alonso Quijano said:

Just wait till Channel 4 airs it's Trump 3-parter from tonight. Not expect a glowing!

Trump succeeded in spite of having most of the media against him; less money for campaigning and even his own party not fully supporting him.

A remarkable achievement.

Everybody apart from the Russians who did it all on their own with a few hundred thousand on tweets.

Apparently, according to the media, once Hitlery lost.

53 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Everybody apart from the Russians who did it all on their own with a few hundred thousand on tweets.

Apparently, according to the media, once Hitlery lost.

Yes, according to the Western press, P.utin is responsible for Trump, Brexit, Catalonia and any number of things.

Edit - This site has been hacked. It puts words in front of P utin. Interesting for a site founded on free speech.

Edited by Errol

14 hours ago, Errol said:

Yes, according to the Western press, P.utin is responsible for Trump, Brexit, Catalonia and any number of things.

Edit - This site has been hacked. It puts words in front of P utin. Interesting for a site founded on free speech.

Definitely-not-gay Definitely-not-gay Putin?

LOL.
Just testing what it did.

Edited by sarahbell

President Trump told Israeli and Arab leaders on Tuesday that he plans to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, a symbolically fraught move that would upend decades of American policy and upset efforts to broker peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

Mr. Trump is expected to announce his decision on Wednesday, two days after the expiration of a deadline for him to decide whether to keep the American Embassy in Tel Aviv.

Palestinian officials said Mr. Trump told the president of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, that the United States would move the embassy to Jerusalem. Jordan said the president gave a similar message to King Abdullah II.

BOOM!

Source :- https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/05/world/middleeast/american-embassy-israel-trump-move.html

Still, Mr. Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital — and to set in motion an embassy move — is his riskiest foray yet into the thicket of Middle East diplomacy. Arab and European leaders warn that it could derail any peace initiative and even ignite fresh violence in the region.

Continue reading the main story
RELATED COVERAGE

For U.S.’s Mideast Negotiators, Keeping the Palestinians Involved Is a Victory AUG. 25, 2017
King Abdullah II strongly cautioned against the move, “stressing that Jerusalem is the key to achieving peace and stability in the region and the world,” according to a statement from the royal palace in Amman.

“King Abdullah stressed that the adoption of this resolution will have serious implications for security and stability in the Middle East, and will undermine the efforts of the American administration to resume the peace process and fuel the feelings of Muslims and Christians,” the statement said.

Edited by XswampyX