• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

15 minutes ago, DocH said:

Yes, Twitter advertising that it's happening tonight, but what is the actual LINK to view the broadcast?

RSBN Network feeds live streams. That said if you go to YouTube The White House I'm sure it will be on there live.

On 07/01/2019 at 07:33, Hopeful said:

I will never understand how people who have no abilities other than to learm lines of text and commit fraud with their facial expressions, become held in such high esteem as oracles.

Acting is the most minor of gifts. After all, Shirley Temple could do it when she was four. Katharine Hepburn

11 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Acting is the most minor of gifts. After all, Shirley Temple could do it when she was four. Katharine Hepburn

Born liars say "Vote for Hillary!"

They can't be very good.... It didn't work! xD

Watched CNN coverage.

President's address immediately followed by CNN Fact Checking.

Fact Check Result: CNN completely full of shit.

Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer response looking for all the world like The Munsters.

Dems in dire need of fresh blood.

Image result for munsters grandpa

BBC Coverage in comparison almost fair to Trump.

Democrat Strategist Mary Anne Marsh trotted out some Dump Trump clichés, think she had them prepared prior to his address to the nation.

At least for balance, Republican Commentator Ron Christie was allowed to make good points, showing up DEMs for the idiots they are.

Strangest comment was on CNN, discussing Trump being wrong to say people have walls not because they hate those on the other side of the wall, but because of their hoping to defend those they love inside their wall.  CNN Fact Check expert claimed the Obamas do not have a wall surrounding their homes, just some secret service protection along with a few fences.

In truth I think I could sleep at night with that too tbh. xD    

10 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It's funny, for a man who apparently sees women as nothing more than sex objects to be used as he sees fit, Donald Trump seems to surround himself with ladies who are able to kick the living shit out of twats like Acosta.

On 07/01/2019 at 00:22, wherebee said:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/jan/06/robert-de-niro-trump-is-a-real-racist-a-white-supremacist

If I was a betting man, I'd place 20 bucks down that de Niro has some real skeletons in his closet which will come out in 2019.  The more someone screams about Trump, the more they seem to have something very nasty on the private side.  Look at all those guys who shouted about Trump's sexism - how many have been outed as sex abusers?  De Niro is screaming about Trump being a racist....

Lets see if history rhymes.

Boy, the comments in that article are disturbing. Like a soy convention. "He's teargassing brown people just because they want to get into the US.." FFS. part of me wants a wall built right down the middle of this country so all the diversity-luvvies can live in harmony as we watch the boats flood in from the other side. These simpletons honestly believe resources are infinite, it's just whitey who won't share it out fairly.

Here is the speech on YT without any flimflam.  Oh for a politician in the UK who publicly declared that they will uphold the security of the citizen first and foremost.

Posted (edited)

Did Trump purposely understate the sexual assault stat and wait for MSM to fact check him?

shocking stat nevertheless, I'm sure the feminists will support Trump in stopping this.

k4Gaq8H.jpg

Edited by snaga

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

If only he was negotiating Brexit for us.

Well, he offered treason advice and she blew him off.  

Who the fuck does that to the most powerful man in the world?

the delusional, that’s who. 

16 minutes ago, One percent said:

What a load of crap. 

Taking the piss out of politicians is fine by me, as a comedy characture, spitting image style thats not a problem. If in the UK you would now be arrested if an MP felt insulted.

it's the msm obsession to portray this image as reality that is a load of crap

Just now, snaga said:

Taking the piss out of politicians is fine by me, as a comedy characture, spitting image style thats not a problem. If in the UK you would now be arrested if an MP felt insulted.

it's the msm obsession to portray this image as reality that is a load of crap

It’s also that trump is the only target. Spitting image treated them all the same (and was very good).