• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Recommended Posts

C4 News US Correspondent Kylie Morris has jumped the shark.

Interviewing a Trump supporter, getting nowhere, in truth, being handed her arse.

The interviewee's pet macaw let's out a shriek.

At this point Kylie surmises Max the macaw is animated because he recognised the name of a disgraced former Trump associate, like Mike Flynn.

TDS !!! xD

5 Feb 2019

Are Trump’s most loyal supporters losing faith?

kylie-morris.jpgKylie MorrisWashington Correspondent

First it was on, then it was off, and now it’s back on again. President Trump’s State of the Union Address to Congress will finally get under way in a few hours.

He’ll use it to call for more bi-partisan co-operation, after the bitter fight over funding for his border wall caused the longest government shutdown in US history.

He appeared to lose that battle, and some polling has shown his support declining as a result. We have been to Wilkes-Barre in Pennsylvania to find out if his most loyal supporters are starting to stray.

 

https://www.channel4.com/news/are-trumps-most-loyal-supporters-losing-faith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

 

This video has been edited. Who did this?

The jump cut is very clear when the senator standing up begins to speak. Before you could clearly see what she was saying.

Who has censored this video?

Edit:

Odd, when I go to watch it direct on twitter I can still see what she is saying. But when I view it in a web browser as a link, such as via here, there is a jump cut and the words are cut out.

How fascinating.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
Hmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps not quite the right thread for this, but it's not worthy of its own.

Trump's acting attorney general seems to be having a bit of fun by irritating the democrats in a House Judiciary Committee - pointing out when they've overrun their 5 minute time slots to ask him questions:

Quote

"Mr. Chairman, I see that your five minutes is up," said Whitaker - resulting in audible gasps throughout the packed committee hearing. 

"I am here voluntarily. We have agreed to five minute rounds," he added. 

And later:

Quote

After Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) requested to have her five minutes of allotted time reset, Whitaker paused before answering her question - stating "I don't know if your time's been restored or not." 

"Mr. attorney general, we are not joking here," said Jackson Lee. "And your humor is not acceptable." 

Nice to see the appropriate level of total disrespect being shown to the sort of people who demand respect instead of commanding it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Perhaps not quite the right thread for this, but it's not worthy of its own.

Trump's acting attorney general seems to be having a bit of fun by irritating the democrats in a House Judiciary Committee - pointing out when they've overrun their 5 minute time slots to ask him questions:

And later:

Nice to see the appropriate level of total disrespect being shown to the sort of people who demand respect instead of commanding it :)

yes, I've watched some of it live, shows how partisan these committees are, it is supposed to be an over-site process, but is now just used by everyone asking questions to make political statements and try to conjure political bias in the testifier, while the testifier tries not to give any information about anything as any information given will be purposely misinterpreted according to the questioner's political views.

They all play it, and it's pathetic, the process has been broken by incompetents behaving like children and results in no oversight leaving the FBI/DoJ to do WTF they like.

Edited by snaga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

According to BBC.

Hardly anybody turned up to support Trump at El Paso.

A deeply unpopular President.

 

Yeah, he only has a 52 percent approval rating. Our very own politicians have much, much more than this. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

According to BBC.

Hardly anybody turned up to support Trump at El Paso.

A deeply unpopular President.

 

It was the scale and enthusiasm of his campaign rallies that convinced me he would win, and to bet on him accordingly.

I think he could play much bigger venues- soccer stadium sizes. Not sure why he doesn't; perhaps security issues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty astounding approval rating. Nearly two years of deplatforming and defunding largely pro Trump voices and a full on MSM onslaught you'd think that Trump would be floundering. What it has allowed is the Dems to go full retard and come up with policies that people obviously do not like (or can see the unspoken downsides to) nomatter how much the turd is gilded in the press.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

 

Youtube comments, LOL

I had more people at my house for the Super Bowl.

4 Staffers and 64 Illegals ... what a Crowd ....

 

Are you serious? WTF? Low numbers, low energy. Don't let anyone ever fool you. President Trump is very popular and is doing a great job!
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Wherebee posted in BBC Arseholes thread.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/feb/12/bbc-cameraman-shoved-and-abused-at-trump-rally-in-el-paso

In fact, Trump often overstates crowd size. He has been doing so since at least his inauguration, when in truth, nobody turned up.

 

That’s patently not true. There was a bbc camera man and the person in the MAGA hat who tripped and fell into him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Wherebee posted in BBC Arseholes thread.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/feb/12/bbc-cameraman-shoved-and-abused-at-trump-rally-in-el-paso

In fact, Trump often overstates crowd size. He has been doing so since at least his inauguration, when in truth, nobody turned up.

 

[the So-Called BBC person who got shoved] recovered to film a man in a red Make America Great Again cap being restrained and shouting: “Fuck the media.

Hahahaha the irony 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, onlyme said:

Pretty astounding approval rating. Nearly two years of deplatforming and defunding largely pro Trump voices and a full on MSM onslaught you'd think that Trump would be floundering. What it has allowed is the Dems to go full retard and come up with policies that people obviously do not like (or can see the unspoken downsides to) nomatter how much the turd is gilded in the press.

Trump hasn't really done that much apart from some tax cuts. There's no wall, there is going to be an amnesty for illegals and he can't seem to get round the deep state to get the troops out of the Middle East.

It's just that the Democrats are even worse. They've lurched towards the insane left and are now openly advocating for baby murder. You couldn't make it up. All they really needed to do was keep quiet and let demographics get them to the White House in 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Trump hasn't really done that much apart from some tax cuts. There's no wall, there is going to be an amnesty for illegals and he can't seem to get round the deep state to get the troops out of the Middle East.

It's just that the Democrats are even worse. They've lurched towards the insane left and are now openly advocating for baby murder. You couldn't make it up. All they really needed to do was keep quiet and let demographics get them to the White House in 2020.

Yes I didn't quite fully make my point above, it sees the Dems have fallen into believing that f they totally control the MSM messaging they cannot lose.

Quite agree on Trump's achievements or lack thereof. However against the backdrop of not just the Dems but elements of his own side as well as deep state / media it is surprising it hasn't driven him insane - the best we can hope for nowadays is the least worst result it appears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Trump hasn't really done that much apart from some tax cuts. There's no wall, there is going to be an amnesty for illegals and he can't seem to get round the deep state to get the troops out of the Middle East.

It's just that the Democrats are even worse. They've lurched towards the insane left and are now openly advocating for baby murder. You couldn't make it up. All they really needed to do was keep quiet and let demographics get them to the White House in 2020.

Yup.  They are making the same mistake as Corbyn - failing to keep quiet whilst their enemy makes mistakes.

 

For all his guile, Trump has done relatively little on two of the three issues which galvanised his voter base in 2016:

  1. Clinton crimes - no prosecutions; in fact several people who were caught bang to rights (see the Pakistani IT guys!!) went free
  2. Immigration - no wall, perception is still of no borders
  3. Jobs/offshoring - some success there and more money is in peoples pockets, 

1/3 would NOT get people out to vote next time.

But - as the Dems continue to shriek like mad harpies, they re-energise the anti-clinton base once more...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.