• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Democratic Presidential hopeful Cory Booker says that Trump's plan of releasing immigrants into sanctuary cities will make the locals feel less safe - try getting your head around that.

So the sanctuary cities are just extreme virtue-signalling but they don't actually want any migrants?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-14/cory-booker-releasing-migrants-sanctuary-cities-would-make-us-less-safe

17 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Democratic Presidential hopeful Cory Booker says that Trump's plan of releasing immigrants into sanctuary cities will make the locals feel less safe - try getting your head around that.

So the sanctuary cities are just extreme virtue-signalling but they don't actually want any migrants?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-14/cory-booker-releasing-migrants-sanctuary-cities-would-make-us-less-safe

Pelosi said it is cruel to settle illegal migrants in sanctuary cities. I actually agree with her, it's cruel on the migrants. I wouldn't choose to live in one either.

Tiger Woods has a Thai Buddhist mother...

I like Buddhism because it’s a whole way of being and living. It’s based on discipline and respect and personal responsibility.1

I was raised a Buddhist, and I actively practiced my faith from childhood until I drifted away from it in recent years. Buddhism teaches that a creation of things outside ourselves causes an unhappy and pointless search for security. It teaches me to stop following every impulse and to learn restraint. Obviously, I lost track of what I was taught.3

Tiger is notoriously non-political. In fact, his silence on politics has become somewhat of an annoyance to some journalists and fans who would like to hear his views.5

So Tigers upbringing was essentially Conservative valuing discipline, personal responsibility, restraint and respect.

When he abandoned those principles and turned to the dark side his life went to shit.

Now he's back...

Remember Tiger is apolitical ;)

1024px-Tiger_Woods_at_Naval_Base_Coronado_2006-05-31.jpg

6 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Not enough popcorn in the world.

It's every time isn't it? Just like those Swedish street interviews.

"We" should take in these poor migrants and pay for them.

Fine, I don't want them but if you do then you have them in your house / city and you pay for them.

Er, well I'd love to but, um....

Cher rivalling the mighty Lily Allen in the immigration hypocrisy stakes there.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Fine, I don't want them but if you do then you have them in your house / city and you pay for them.

Trump has played an absolute blinder with this one. Shown these hypocrites up for what they are. 

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Trump has played an absolute blinder with this one. Shown these hypocrites up for what they are. 

Yep.

All the sneerers at the So-Called BBC repeatedly insinuate that he's thick despite all the evidence being that he is very clever indeed.

10 hours ago, JackieO said:

Tiger is notoriously non-political. In fact, his silence on politics has become somewhat of an annoyance to some journalists and fans who would like to hear his views

It's always puzzled me why anyone would give a shit about the political views of sports stars, as opposed to, say, their views on how to be good at the sport they've excelled at.

35 minutes ago, BurntBread said:

It's always puzzled me why anyone would give a shit about the political views of sports stars, as opposed to, say, their views on how to be good at the sport they've excelled at.

Check this out..

Deep state controls the narrative in part via celebrities.

Celebs that go off message come to a sticky end...

7 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

Looks like Trump calling the sanctuary city bluff is paying off.

xD

Another Sanctuary city, I think New York, just passed a bill to fund college for illegal migrant's children, then a few days later,  rejected a bill to do the same for veteran's children.

Trump tweet from 2012 ...

19xlkz7bxas21.jpg

Edited by snaga

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

#Refugees Welcome

refugees-welcome.jpg.8f23cdfe2c059fd8e52dbe8e27ed0f77.jpg

Virtue-signalling hypocrites!