• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

59 minutes ago, Errol said:

Good result, this:

Woman who screamed ‘Nazi scum!’ at London Trump supporter quits job after petition to sack her

https://www.rt.com/uk/461253-london-trump-protester-petition-sacked/

Does anyone see the irony that the Anti Trumps are banging on about privatising the NHS and letting the Yanks in - yes this woman is a private supplier to the NHS?

2 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Does anyone see the irony that the Anti Trumps are banging on about privatising the NHS and letting the Yanks in - yes this woman is a private supplier to the NHS?

Well they clearly don't see the irony. You really couldn't make up how stupid these people are

The muslim council overstepping themselves again 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/07/muslim-council-asks-why-sajid-javid-was-excluded-from-trump-banquet

The Muslim Council of Britain has written to Treason May asking her if Sajid Javid was not invited to the state banquet with Donald Trump because he is of Muslim heritage.

Britain’s leading Islamic organisation asked the outgoing prime minister why the home secretary appeared to be the only senior cabinet minister not invited and whether that was done to avoid antagonising the US president.

“There are fears that our nation is willing to give up on our principles of fairness and equality for all, in order to placate President Trump, even going so far as to exclude our home secretary solely due to his Muslim heritage,” the letter concludes.

oh do fuck off. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, One percent said:

The muslim council overstepping themselves again 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/07/muslim-council-asks-why-sajid-javid-was-excluded-from-trump-banquet

The Muslim Council of Britain has written to Treason May asking her if Sajid Javid was not invited to the state banquet with Donald Trump because he is of Muslim heritage.

Britain’s leading Islamic organisation asked the outgoing prime minister why the home secretary appeared to be the only senior cabinet minister not invited and whether that was done to avoid antagonising the US president.

“There are fears that our nation is willing to give up on our principles of fairness and equality for all, in order to placate President Trump, even going so far as to exclude our home secretary solely due to his Muslim heritage,” the letter concludes.

oh do fuck off. 

I dare say it started well before that but you couldn't be blamed for thinking that their victory over the British army on the issue of TR and soldier selfies went to their head.

Edited by twocents

Mexico and USA have reached a deal to avoid tariffs,

Trump wins again.

The US will not impose trade tariffs on Mexico after the two countries reached a deal over immigration, US President Donald Trump has announced.

In a series of tweets, Mr Trump said tariffs due to be implemented on Monday would be "suspended indefinitely".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48565010

3 hours ago, Fischer said:

In a series of tweets, Mr Trump said tariffs due to be implemented on Monday would be "suspended indefinitely".

You see, flip-flopping all over the place. Says he'll do one thing, then does another. 

That's why you need a strong man in the Whitehouse, like Hillary.

She would have just nuked them without warning. It's the only way they'll learn respect.

Complaints on News Watch  about the So-Called BBC reporter being in stitches as she reported on a caged Trump in gorilla suit. Didn't see that at the time, not the report here but the gorilla. Wonder how this report would have gone down with a Barrack Obama in gorilla suit....

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

I have to speak out here and say I’m a bit uncomfortable with this. I saw that petition but quickly decided not to sign it, as I don’t agree with the Court of Twitter & Facebook acting as judge, jury and executioner.

As a libertarian and advocate of free speech, I think this current fashion of hounding people out of their jobs for holding the wrong opinions, whatever they may be, is worrying and wrong.

Yes, given the video evidence there can be no doubt that she was aggressive to the man, and screamed some pretty nasty stuff into his face, and that could well result in her employer deciding that she was unsuitable for her role, but that’s a matter between her and her boss.

If witch-hunts like this gain traction, we will end up literally afraid to voice a political opinion to anyone, even our children, in fact I think we’ve been here already in Former East Germany, China, North Korea to name a few.

I acknowledge that the above is probably a goal of the left, but I for one would like to think I’m a little better than that.

Agree 100% with that in bold

However, this has come from them, so, may they get a good taste of their own medicine. It may be the only resolution for their fascistic false indignation.

I for one would take great pleasure ramming an oversized suppository where the sun doesn't shine.

I'll stand back a fair distance back, use a long stick and hold my nose, mind you.

Edited by Hopeful

I expect that they'll soon be raising a petition to sack the person who raised the sack Prigent petition.  Apparently she resigned so there'd be no point in a petition to sack the person who sacked her.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

You've just got to look at the 'reporter' to know where she stands on today's leading issues.

Edited by Hopeful

3 hours ago, crashmonitor said:

Complaints on News Watch  about the So-Called BBC reporter being in stitches as she reported on a caged Trump in gorilla suit.  Wonder how this report would have gone down with a Barrack Obama in gorilla suit....

Trump gorilla BBC Comedy meme courtesy of Charlie Brooker fuckwit collective Zeppotron. Operating within Endemol Shine UK group. 

BBC have a roster of Zeppotron/Endemol Shine productions, all resolutely anti-Trump shit.

BBC won't mind Trump gorilla being featured on BBC News accompanied by a chuckling reporter.

Merely confirmation of how rib crackingly hilarious BBC Comedy are. After all they gave us Monty Python fifty years ago. :P

On 10/05/2019 at 22:09, Bedrag Justesen said:

Last night, immediately prior to BBC2 Newsnight discussing Danny Baker, BBC2 broadcast Frankie Boyle's New World Order.

Several of the guests made comments, I won't call them jokes, hoping for the President of the United States to be assassinated, if he was to die from a series of more powerful strokes on their birthday they would ejaculate so violently their glasses would fall off, that gorillas should try to communicate with him, then put the President back in the zoo instead of the gorilla, nobody would notice, and that his brain cannot form words with his mouth, the longest written form he has ever read is a tweet, and streams of other totally unfunny shit from complete wankers, performing in front of an audience of complete wankers.  

All these programmes are the same. There is no difference between the hip SJW shit lapped up by viewers of Frankie Fuckwit, scripted State Propaganda broadcast by a state broadcaster, confirming wrong-think disguised as topical comedy, and exactly the same format used by RT with Redacted Tonight. Lee Camp is Frankie Boyle, Frankie Boyle is Lee Camp. Only difference is how many pies. 

Compared to all this crap, Danny Baker is practically the Pope.  

https://www.rt.com/shows/redacted-tonight-summary/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endemol_Shine_UK

https://www.zeppotron.com/about/

Weird 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/13-illegal-immigrants-arrested-in-california-wearing-u-s-marine-uniforms?fbclid=IwAR2T7ctLFJo9VKJN3tUJo9acOnd1ZMAr-oEcrB0eZRi4R_bSKPrrrh2sM0E

Border Patrol agents recently arrested 13 illegal immigrants disguised as U.S. Marines and riding in a fake military van, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Tuesday.

The illegal immigrants were clad in Marine uniforms when they were apprehended at the Campo Border Patrol Westbound I-8 checkpoint at 11 p.m. on March 14 near Pine Valley, Calif., border officials said. Two U.S. citizens in the van also were arrested.

After the suspicious white van was subjected to secondary inspection, it was determined that the driver of the vehicle and its front seat passenger were U.S. citizens who were attempting to smuggle 13 illegal immigrants into the United States. All of the vehicle's occupants wore U.S. Marine uniforms, reportedly emblazoned with the name "Perez."

Posted (edited)

His favourite prank was helping get Europe to take in 100’000’s of crazy RoPers. What a rascal.

2BB92CD3-FA2C-4F29-9C12-A5AC254829D3.png

Edited by Rowley

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1138472/jeremy-corbyn-donald-trump-news-mike-pompeo-block-jeremy-corbyn-prime-minister-10-downing/amp

Hmm.

Well interesting.  President Trump as expected in my view threw down a deal in his words during the vist last week.

Heres the antithesis.

Personally I hope its true.

From the view on here, Corbyns.going all out for a GE. Brexit is nothing.

Mr Trumps covering ass.. mind it appears to me the US presidential election for him is closer than Corbyns waiting game.

I hope for, my opinion, Mr Trump strikes at the Clinton Foundation Story and all.that it entails before 2020.

There is a lot riding on all our futures in this.

1 minute ago, The Grey Man said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1138472/jeremy-corbyn-donald-trump-news-mike-pompeo-block-jeremy-corbyn-prime-minister-10-downing/amp

Hmm.

Well interesting.  President Trump as expected in my view threw down a deal in his words during the vist last week.

Heres the antithesis.

Personally I hope its true.

From the view on here, Corbyns.going all out for a GE. Brexit is nothing.

Mr Trumps covering ass.. mind it appears to me the US presidential election for him is closer than Corbyns waiting game.

I hope for, my opinion, Mr Trump strikes at the Clinton Foundation Story and all.that it entails before 2020.

There is a lot riding on all our futures in this.

That’s up there with Obama threatening the uk voters over Brexit. 

Posted (edited)

Flynn's new lawyer is an interesting choice ...

Powell is author of the new book "Licensed to Lie, Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice." The book's description reads, "Licensed to Lie reveals the strong-arm, illegal, and unethical tactics used by headline-grabbing federal prosecutors in their narcissistic pursuit of power to the highest halls of our government" and focuses on the conduct of the Justice Department during the Enron investigation in the mid-2000s. 

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/448137-mike-flynn-hires-sidney-powell-as-new-counsel

edit: working for free on condition of a book deal?

meet Sydney Powell ...

Edited by snaga