• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Also reportedly attending are James O'Keefe, who founded Project Veritas, a far-right organisation known for crossing the ethical line while doing undercover work, and Benny Johnson, who was fired from Buzzfeed for plagiarism.

wow..hes ignoring the googles and twatters for this.

project veritas!

Wow.

hes going for it.

He's just put in the "are you a citizen?" question, by executive order into the 2020 consensus.

Either to give honest statistics throwing light onto the situation so the government can deal with it appropriately, or to enable enough gas chambers to be built. Depending on your political view point. :Jumping: 

Posted (edited)

Major companies not invited

In advance of Thursday's summit, Trump lashed out at social media companies on Twitter.

The president has claimed, without evidence, that the companies are "against me" and even suggested US regulators should sue them on grounds of anti-conservative bias.

A "big subject" of the summit would be "the tremendous dishonesty, bias, discrimination and suppression practised by certain companies," Trump said in his tweets on Thursday.

"We will not let them get away with it much longer," he said.

Representatives for Facebook, Google and Twitter have declined to comment specifically on the White House meeting. The Internet Association, the industry's major trade group representing Facebook, Google and dozens of other companies, said online platforms "are the best tool for promoting voices from all political perspectives in history."

"Internet companies are not biased against any political ideology, and conservative voices in particular have used social media to great effect," the group's president Michael Beckerman said in a statement Thursday. "Internet companies depend upon their users' trust from across the political spectrum to grow and succeed."

Hes going for them.

Hes really put the cards on the table.

Edited by The Grey Man
Missing info

12 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

He's just put in the "are you a citizen?" question, by executive order into the 2020 consensus.

Either to give honest statistics throwing light onto the situation so the government can deal with it appropriately, or to enable enough gas chambers to be built. Depending on your political view point. :Jumping: 

Big news, this has two important impacts on the 2020 election*, voter fraud, and also electoral college votes, if only citizens count, then it could, even expected, to change the electoral vote allocation if favour of republican states.

* assuming the census is completed in time, when are electoral college votes allocated to states?

9 minutes ago, snaga said:

Big news, this has two important impacts on the 2020 election*, voter fraud, and also electoral college votes, if only citizens count, then it could, even expected, to change the electoral vote allocation if favour of republican states.

* assuming the census is completed in time, when are electoral college votes allocated to states?

It's another Trump classic.

He says he wants to know (the government wants to know) how many non citizens and illegals there are so they can formulate a plan to look after them and possibly get them citizenship/taken care of.

The democrats know this to be a lie and he will just use this "number" to promote his anti illegal immigration policies in 2020. Even all the voters know it to be a lie but so what? Trump knows his voters know that he wants the numbers to punish his opposition and they know that the numbers wont help them one bit.

But the democrats can't actually push the numbers in a defence of the people who would be hurt because it will prove Trump to be correct, so they have to say he's doing it because he wants to punish them for being illegals because he's just mean and a nazi.

But... everyone knows it (the numbers) to be true. Republican voter or Democrat voter. So you have Trump telling/wanting the truth and the Democrats outright lying (lies that both sides know are lies).

Vote Democrat because we lie, because we are right! :wanker:

16 hours ago, XswampyX said:

What's to stop people just ticking the [Yes] box???

Is it a subtle ploy: if it's not legal to give a false answer on the census, then it illegal immigrants says Yes, they are citizens then this may come to haunt them if later they are detained for some reason and it's clear they're not citizens: they'll be told "Oh, you're not a citizen, but you claimed you were on the census - that is a felony so you can now be easily deported". Or am I being too Machiavellian / rather stupid? Can't remember whether the census is [supposed to be] anonymised.

Watching Trump it bemuses me that so many literally hate him. He come across so real, funny, and reasoned. Bit of an ego born of success rather than arrogance. There is no politician around today at his level of genuineness/sincerity.

Edited by Alonso Quijano

4 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Watching Trump it bemuses me that so many literally hate him. He come across so real, funny, and reasoned. Bit of an ego born of success rather than arrogance. There is no politician at his level of genuineness/sincerity.

I doubt that many of trump haters have ever listened to any of his speeches. Today two acquaintances were dissing trump as a stupid, incompetent idiot. After listening to their ranting for several minutes I responded with....oh, I dunno about that, I watched his speech last night about social media and found it very interesting and didn’t get distracted for the hour.....unusual for me to watch an hour of anything.

guffaws and laughter followed from them, wouldn’t waste my time watching him for that length of time........Oh well, end of conversation and I wandered off.

6 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I doubt that many of trump haters have ever listened to any of his speeches. Today two acquaintances were dissing trump as a stupid, incompetent idiot. After listening to their ranting for several minutes I responded with....oh, I dunno about that, I watched his speech last night about social media and found it very interesting and didn’t get distracted for the hour.....unusual for me to watch an hour of anything.

guffaws and laughter followed from them, wouldn’t waste my time watching him for that length of time........Oh well, end of conversation and I wandered off.

It works both ways though. The thought off having to listen to owen jones for more than 5 seconds would make me physically ill

12 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

It works both ways though. The thought off having to listen to owen jones for more than 5 seconds would make me physically ill

True but Owen Jones really is a virtue-signalling moron who only does identity politics. You'd realise that within minutes. 

Edited by Alonso Quijano

8 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

Yes, but at least I do watch what OJ and many others that I don’t like much say..........

4 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Yes, but at least I do watch what OJ and many others that I don’t like much say..........

I have listened to SJWs and cultral maxists for the best part of 20 years.

I have come to the collusion that if i ignore them my life and wellbeing improves unbelievabley

I know what OJ stands for i dont need to hear anymore from him

6 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

I have listened to SJWs and cultral maxists for the best part of 20 years.

I have come to the collusion that if i ignore them my life and wellbeing improves unbelievabley

I know what OJ stands for i dont need to hear anymore from him

Agree but the point I was making is that at least I have watched talks/speeches by people I don’t like whereas the two acquaintances I was talking to today were happy to dismiss trump having never watched or researched anything he says. 

1 minute ago, Van Lady said:

Agree but the point I was making is that at least I have watched talks/speeches by people I don’t like whereas the two acquaintances I was talking to today were happy to dismiss trump having never watched or researched anything he says. 

I understand your point VL and see you meant that you have to listen to bothsides of the argument ,which people on the left have lost

Because neo liberals have had control for so long they still think they are the mavericks rather than what they are which is the establishment,

My attitude to life now is to laugh at them. I dont care if we have brexit or not . Or boris,hunt or cuntby runs the show,it will make no difference to me or my familys life ,the best way is to ignore them,they hate it more than anything

2 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

New leak claims Trump scrapped Iran nuclear deal 'to spite Obama'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48978484

Well I have evidence that he criticised it in 2015.

Trump on the Iran deal: 'Worst, horrible, laughable'
Before an official agreement was even made, Donald Trump was tweeting criticisms of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal. And now the attempts of the French president to dissuade him from ditching the deal look like they may have been in vain.

Here :- https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-41587428/trump-on-the-iran-deal-worst-horrible-laughable

Yep from the same fucking cocksuckers at the So-Called BBC!!! WANKERS! :PissedOff:

5 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

New leak claims Trump scrapped Iran nuclear deal 'to spite Obama'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48978484

3 hours ago, XswampyX said:

Here :- https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-41587428/trump-on-the-iran-deal-worst-horrible-laughable

Yep from the same fucking cocksuckers at the So-Called BBC!!! WANKERS! :PissedOff:

Kim's messages read to me like the whines of someone suddenly left behind by someone who has a plan.

You see it everywhere when someone shows they have a plan (right or wrong) and pursues their goals; others with no ideas of their own just moan, whine and ciritcise, because that's all they know how to do. It's just not fair.........

The way to compete with Trump is to get up from our own arses.

Edited by Hopeful

5 hours ago, XswampyX said:

The best black and white piece of evidence the So-Called BBC is completely non neutral when it comes to Trump. 

Trumps up! Putting libtards on the boil, first thing Sunday morning! :D

He retweeted this barking mad harridan and took a swipe at Omar and Tahlib whilst taking the piss out of Pelosi!

Edited by JackieO