• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

15 minutes ago, One percent said:

Hearing onthe radio that trump has just landed at stanstead but cant find anything on the legacy media. 
some idiot “academic” , from Anglia Ruskin no less, doing a superb trump bashing.idiot. 

He's having a three day holiday in Watford.

The reason you aren't hearing about is that Khan isn't making a twat of himself this time.

8 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

He's having a three day holiday in Watford.

The reason you aren't hearing about is that Khan isn't making a twat of himself this time.

Who goes to Watford for a holiday?  Maybe he wants to see first hand how far the uk has fallen. 

20 minutes ago, Fischer said:

Trump to Macron - "Would you like some nice ISIS fighters. You can take everyone you want"

xDxDxD

Him da man.

simply fucking class.

If you know the position in French politics right now, where Macron is under attack for not tackling muslim extremism and ghettoisation, this is extra ubertrolling as the french media and challenging politicians will be all over that clip. The french don't mind a weak leader, but can't stand a leader who looks weak.....

fucking awesome.

9 minutes ago, snaga said:

Look up!

Yep he got them by the balls  for their lack of Nato defence spending. 

Hwawii 5G and  China massive increase in military are a threat were also out there

1 minute ago, ninjaborrower said:

Yep,, why any leaver will vote for the tories is beyond me

Let it happen

The problem is, as a brexiteer, who do you vote for?  I think im lucky in that i have a Yorkshire party bod. I need to do a bit more digging before I actually cast my vote but in their propaganda leaflet, they did say that they were brexit. 

the rest commit themselves to overturning the democratic decision. 

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

The problem is, as a brexiteer, who do you vote for?  I think im lucky in that i have a Yorkshire party bod. I need to do a bit more digging before I actually cast my vote but in their propaganda leaflet, they did say that they were brexit. 

the rest commit themselves to overturning the democratic decision. 

NONE OF THE ABOVE NO BREXIT = NO DEMOCRACY

there you go, write that across your paper

1 minute ago, wherebee said:

NONE OF THE ABOVE NO BREXIT = NO DEMOCRACY

there you go, write that across your paper

That’s the plan unless i can find a candidate that expresses that sentiment explicitly. 

i was thinking the Yorkshire party but they too appear to be doing the quisling thing of sitting on the fence 

https://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/brexit/

i guess your words will be the way to go. Sadly.