• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, twocents said:

There's probably a more apt thread to post it on but as it's breaking news(BBC radio) I decided to post it on here.

A shooting at a high school in the US with several injured reported so far.  Attacker dressed all in black.

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not quite the right thread but hey ho. Good news. :)

https://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-foundation-money-loss/

The Clinton Foundation reported a loss of more than $16 million in 2018, according to newly released tax records, marking the second consecutive year of losses since Hillary Clinton's humiliating defeat to President Donald J. Trump in 2016.

The foundation reported total revenue of just $30.7 million, including $24.2 million worth of grants and contributions, a record low for the alleged "charity." That figure was well short of the foundation's total expenses for the year—$47.5 million— resulting in a net loss of $16.8 million.

The previous year, the Clinton Foundation reported a net loss of $16.1 million. In total, the organization has lost a staggering $32.9 million since Hillary Clinton's lifelong quest for the presidency crumbled to dust in November 2016.

Shockingly, the foundation's revenues have plummeted compared to the massive figures reported during Hillary's tenure as secretary of state (2009 to 2013), and during her campaign as the Democratic Party's essentially unchallenged presidential nominee in 2016.

The Clinton Foundation posted its highest revenue haul ($249 million) in 2009, the year Hillary was sworn in as President Barack Obama's secretary of state. By 2013, the foundation had reported an additional $392.2 million in revenue, and went on to raise $344.4 million between 2014 and 2016.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Orange idiot is a disgrace.

US Navy SEAL brings shame on the United States of America, the US military, the US Navy, his fellow officers, his family, and himself.

Americans send their military personnel abroad as their representatives in a foreign land.

They don't expect them to kill foreign fighters like dogs.

This US Navy SEAL has killed ISIS terrorists and had pictures taken with the victims to prove it.

Quite rightly the top Navy boss punished him by removing his Navy SEAL hat.

Trump stopped that happening and defended him !

A complete disgrace. 

No wonder the top Navy boss quit. :(

#TrumpDisciplineFail

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Orange idiot is a disgrace.

US Navy SEAL brings shame on the United States of America, the US military, the US Navy, his fellow officers, his family, and himself.

Americans send their military personnel abroad as their representatives in a foreign land.

They don't expect them to kill foreign fighters like dogs.

This US Navy SEAL has killed ISIS terrorists and had pictures taken with the victims to prove it.

Quite rightly the top Navy boss punished him by removing his Navy SEAL hat.

Trump stopped that happening and defended him !

A complete disgrace. 

No wonder the top Navy boss quit. :(

#TrumpDisciplineFail

 

 

Usual shitty reporting.

"Navy seal who was accused of war crimes...."

Yes, he was ... and was acquitted of murder. I wonder why that bit wasn't mentioned.

Oh yes,he was photographed with the body of an ISIS fighter. Tasteless, perhaps. But. Is that a War Crime?

Tossers.

 

 

Edited by DocH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, One percent said:

Hearing onthe radio that trump has just landed at stanstead but cant find anything on the legacy media. 
some idiot “academic” , from Anglia Ruskin no less, doing a superb trump bashing.idiot. 

He's having a three day holiday in Watford.

The reason you aren't hearing about is that Khan isn't making a twat of himself this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

He's having a three day holiday in Watford.

The reason you aren't hearing about is that Khan isn't making a twat of himself this time.

Who goes to Watford for a holiday?  Maybe he wants to see first hand how far the uk has fallen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, One percent said:

 Some idiot “academic” , from Anglia Ruskin no less, doing a superb trump bashing.idiot. 

Trump is often quoted by the left as saying " I love the poorly educated. "

Perhaps the academic from Anglia Ruskin feels offended on their behalf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, One percent said:

Who goes to Watford for a holiday?  Maybe he wants to see first hand how far the uk has fallen. 

The Watford manager's job is vacant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fischer said:

Trump to Macron - "Would you like some nice ISIS fighters. You can take everyone you want"

xDxDxD

Him da man.

 

xD  world class trolling. World class. Makes macaroon look like the idiot that he is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.