• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

6 hours ago, Poseidon said:

So the place is being overrun by Marxist liberals and people, (some of Trump's biggest fans) think Trump's weak and  doing nothing.    And the solution for them is what?. ... vote for Biden and the Democrats. 

Not sure that makes sense. 

Give them the left enough rope,they are a tiny demographic and their actions are shaping the minds and opinions of 100`s of millions,are they going to be thinking they are hero`s ?  

10 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Govt no longer has to give priority to degree holders over the experienced and skilled. Working group > Executive Order. Govt a big employer.

That's a really interesting move but the miseducated are already entrenched, they are not going to belittle their own education by hiring uneducated oiks.

1 hour ago, Darude said:

So when Trump is handing out government jobs to his blood family and in-laws, is that recruitment based on skill/merit?

nope, it's just as shit as when the others do it.  I don't think many DOSBODDERS would defend that.

This is the difference between those who generally don't hate trump and those that most definitely do. 

The former have zero issue stating things they don't think he has done well or support. 

The second will never, ever state anything he has done or ever will do is anything other than terrible. 

So what about the riots?

Apparently Trump mentioned last night that 100 people had been arrested in connection with destruction of statues, and that another 100 were being sought. And he also warned that destroying Federal property is a serious offense and can be punished with 10 years in prison.

My take on this (informed by the very Panglossian X22 and others):

Antifa are "the foot soldiers of the Deep State".

As such, the FBI and other agencies have been tracking key members of the Antifa movement for a long time. {Q mentioned tracking of Antifa ages ago). And even civilian organisations like Project Veritas have been exposing their methods. So key members surey must be known to US intelligence/law-enforcement.

Therefore, it seems to me that key members, at any time, could be picked up from the street. Perhaps like this:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1269704830072885255

...by various Federal Agencies as described by this press conference by Barr a couple of weeks ago:

This press conference was held after the initial rioting, and was a few days before the expected 1,000,000 person march on Washington. This expected mass march became a march of 20,000 or something - far far fewer than the planned 1,000,000. Commentators like X22 say this is because the various Federal agencies described in Barr's press conference had taken various Antifa people off the street in the way shown in the tweet above. The agencies effectively decapitated the part of Antifa that was organising the 1,000,000 march, and without their organisation it just fizzled out. Quite plausible, given the fall from the anticipated 1,000,000 to the actual 20,000

So, if Antifa are the Deep State's foot soldiers: they feel they are protected, whatever they do, because the DS has placed people in the courts etc  (remember how the Jussie Smollett hoax was exposed, but charges against him were dropped by a prosecutor or local attorney who was a DS place-person). And they get their bail paid by an Antifa fund and by Hollywood luvvies. So they think they're invulnerable, that they'll be looked after by the DS.

At some point X22 reckons that key members of Antifa will be not only detained but tried and sentenced to umpteen years and will actually be sent to prison. This will trigger demoralisation among some of them who will say "What's happening?? I thought we were going to be protected!!??"  (not all will be demoralised - some will still be "true believers"), and the organisation will be decapitated. (It occurred to me that Trump's warning about 10 years imprisonment might be to warn off the faint-hearted by making them realise how serious what they're doing is. The hard-liners will think they're protected, until they're suddenly whipped off the street and the movement, as it relates to that particular "event", is decapitated).

When could the intelligence agencies do this, and why would they not does this now, when cities are on fire? X22 argues that the DS will contrive another race-based "event" later in the year to disrupt the election, (to force it to be via mail-in ballot or whatever). I think that X22 is arguing that if these guys were taken off the street now then the DS will have an opportunity to revise their plan, arrange new foot-soldiers or whatever, so it's better to do it then. I know, all a bit convenient and Panglossian.

Another reason for not whipping them off the street now may be to allow US citizens to really get what it would be like in the US if the Democrats were to completely yield to the Antifa/BLM activists - to allow the US to "peer into the abyss"?

One final thing. The conversations recently have been around Federal statues, Federal property, Federal offences etc. My guess is that the plan is to charge people with Federal offences rather than State/local offences, because there are still some (or many) local official DA's etc who are Deep State actors and might contrive to free them. Charging them through Federal agencies may bypass all these DS actors. And also the Federal agencies can operate anywhere, and don't need the permission of State Governers for them to be allowed to operate in any State).

Anyway, just a few thoughts...

1 hour ago, ccc said:

This is the difference between those who generally don't hate trump and those that most definitely do. 

The former have zero issue stating things they don't think he has done well or support. 

The second will never, ever state anything he has done or ever will do is anything other than terrible. 

I don't hate Trump, he's no better or worse than the rest of the swamp creatures on either side of the Atlantic. They are all operating in a system that incentivises them to lie, break promises, look after their mates, blame the last guy, take credit for things they had nothing to do with etc which is why they all do it.

On a personal level I don't respect people who don't practice what they preach. Words are cheap whereas actions reveal a person's true nature.

Edited by Darude

Just now, Darude said:

I don't hate Trump, he's no better or worse than the rest of the swamp creatures on either side of the Atlantic. They are all operating in a system that incentivises them to lie, break promises, look after their mates etc which is why they all do it.

On a personal level I don't respect people who don't practice what they preach.

I'm just talking in general about those that hate him. 

21 minutes ago, ccc said:

I'm just talking in general about those that hate him. 

Spot on mate. 

As an older - and ever so slightly wiser man than I used to be - I've come to understand that hate is one fucking stupid and dangerous emotion.

As far as I can see, Donald Trump has caused much less anguish to the world than many other American presidents preceding him.

Now I'm NOT saying that the cunt's a fucking saint - far from it - but he sure as shit isn't the Devil that is being projected before me...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

26 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Spot on mate. 

As an older - and ever so slightly wiser man than I used to be - I've come to understand that hate is one fucking stupid and dangerous emotion.

As far as I can see, Donald Trump has caused much less anguish to the world than many other American presidents preceding him.

Now I'm NOT saying that the cunt's a fucking saint - far from it - but he sure as shit isn't the Devil that is being projected before me...

XYY

This is my problem with Trump.  He had the perfect oportunity to go to war in Iran, Syria, North Korea etc but he just wimped out.  We could have had millions of dead bad people. I doubt Hillary would have wasted these opportunites.

Tongue firmly in cheek.

9 minutes ago, montecristo said:

This is my problem with Trump.  He had the perfect oportunity to go to war in Iran, Syria, North Korea etc but he just wimped out.  We could have had millions of dead bad people. I doubt Hillary would have wasted these opportunites.

Tongue firmly in cheek.

this is why he didn't need Bolton in his employment.

7 minutes ago, montecristo said:

Tongue firmly in cheek.

If you read some of the “10 Worst Things About Trump”  articles in the US media his refusal to keep fighting pointless wars in Afghanistan and elsewhere is usually on the list.

Well the man is a genius if you ask me how many have said he`s weak because of his response to the riots 

The Dem`s were right behind BLM Trump simply gave the BLM mob enough rope to hang themselves along with the Dems 

The Dems have just worked this out they have found six new reverse gears all to late the damage has been done  

Like the thread we have says Woke will eat it`s self slowly but surely it has started 

This surely must be the end game for the Dems

IMO there support for BLM was all about the Black and Hispanic vote you know the two demographics that tend to have Christian beliefs xD

WATCH crowd of protesters shout down Catholic priest trying to defend statue of Saint Louis in Missouri

https://www.rt.com/usa/493151-king-louis-statue-protests/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

This surely must be the end game for the Dems

IMO there support for BLM was all about the Black and Hispanic vote you know the two demographics that tend to have Christian beliefs xD

WATCH crowd of protesters shout down Catholic priest trying to defend statue of Saint Louis in Missouri

https://www.rt.com/usa/493151-king-louis-statue-protests/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

Not a very successful crusader as he lost most of his army and was captured at the Battle of Al Mansurah on the Seventh Crusade. The French peasantry had to fork out 400,000 Livres in ransom ( about a third of the French states annual income at the time ) to get him back.He then went on to die of dysentery near Tunis in the Eighth Crusade. In fact the only successful crusade in his lifetime was launched by his mother against the Albigensian heretics among his own people. Hardly worth putting up a statue to such a failure.

Edited by Virgil Caine