• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going on holiday gives a false sense of security with respect to safety. It was probably reckless to leave the kids unsupervised...but the holiday mood takes over.

Most likely it was a kidnap and murder by a lone person. Not part of a larger gang...just an opportunist.

I would suspect her body to be buried in a shallow grave or dropped down one of the numerous wells.

I don't want to put blame on the parents....they're going through daily hell....but I sometimes wonder what the reaction might have been to a single mother leaving the kids like that. The press would have gone into 'over-drive' and the other kids put into care.......perhaps? 

A sad situation for everyone involve. Poor child...poor parents...poor family.

Kids were sedated whilst parents were on a jolly, maddy woke up,  disorientated, fell  ,cracked her head, haemorrhaged (cadaver hits by the dog brought in etc ,  no sign of forced entry into apartment ).

Parents panic,  gerry-psycho takes over,  body disposed of  (dna of maddy n the boot of the hire car) .

Cmon kate.  confess all. the strain of sustaining the lie is all over your face.

Handily the McCanns will be shelling out from the vast maddy fund for the legal action of that Portuguese coppers book

10 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

I have never heard the theory that she is hiding in an attic room (a'la canoe man) all this time and it's all Ben a publicity stunt.

:D

3 minutes ago, JFK said:

Kids were sedated whilst parents were on a jolly, maddy woke up,  disorientated, fell  ,cracked her head, haemorrhaged (cadaver hits by the dog brought in etc ,  no sign of forced entry into apartment ).

Parents panic,  gerry-psycho takes over,  body disposed of  (dna of maddy n the boot of the hire car) .

Cmon kate.  confess all. the strain of sustaining the lie is all over your face.

Handily the McCanns will be shelling out from the vast maddy fund for the legal action of that Portuguese coppers book

Lbc were full on discrediting both the book and Portuguese copper.  

19 minutes ago, JFK said:

I think they haven't told the whole story. When they were named as suspects they were interviewed and answered no comment to everything. That isn't a tactic most people would use. There is also a question about their call histories on the night, they deleted the history and some text messages. The records show calls and texts were sent and received but not their contents. 

I think they weren't involved in her disappearance but have tried to cover up their further negligence beyond what has been acknowledged. 

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'm with @JFK

The likeliest is that a tragic accident happened and the knowledge of that was too much to bear so the cover story started; and once started could not be stopped without becoming public enemy number one.

Very sad story all round.

Could be right.  

I don't think the body would have been dead  long enough for a reaction from dogs.  

Who knows - probably the simplest theory (I consider anything involving the parents to be conspiracy-esque) - the Ben Needham case seems to have arrived at a logical conclusion.  Would guess either targetted paedo kidnap from someone with access or similar outcome from disturbed burglary (probably most likely).  Body buried or disposed of at sea.  Maybe might end up with a death bed confession in 30 years time or so similar to Ben Needham.

Google and read the Gaspar's statement - a husband and wife doctors who previously went on one the of McCann's funny group holidays and felt compelled to go and speak to the police. How many adults, with kids, go on holidays with that many friends?

1 minute ago, GARCH said:

Who knows - probably the simplest theory (I consider anything involving the parents to be conspiracy-esque) - the Ben Needham case seems to have arrived at a logical conclusion.  Would guess either targetted paedo kidnap from someone with access or similar outcome from disturbed burglary (probably most likely).  Body buried or disposed of at sea.  Maybe might end up with a death bed confession in 30 years time or so similar to Ben Needham.

With Ben Needham, that's a digger driver not seeing a child playing where he was digging and accidentally killing him whilst having the opportunity to bury him there and then.  Simple accident rapidly covered up.

So to say the same here isn't some labyrinthine conspiracy theory.

23 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Google and read the Gaspar's statement - a husband and wife doctors who previously went on one the of McCann's funny group holidays and felt compelled to go and speak to the police. How many adults, with kids, go on holidays with that many friends?

Strange.  That couple clearly think this was significant. 

Tragic accident covered up or kidnapped by opportunistic paedophile. Either way the kid is dead and it's time for all of us to move on. I'm sorry for the parents, of course, as it must really gnaw away at them. But continually dredging this up isn't doing anyone any favours. 

1 hour ago, SNACR said:

Yep. There could be any amount of personal antipathy or even straightforward misreading of the situation involved there but there may equally be something in it. 

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'm with @JFK

The likeliest is that a tragic accident happened and the knowledge of that was too much to bear so the cover story started; and once started could not be stopped without becoming public enemy number one.

Very sad story all round.

Youll have to wait for body to be found or the divorce.

Just now, SNACR said:

It's unusual they haven't divorced.

I thought so.  For example Stephen Laurence's parents split and they were not involved in his death.  Not saying that the child in this case was murdered.  However, not knowing must put even greater strain on the relationship, coupled with knowing it was in part due to her being left unattended.  

• Similar Content

• By the gardener
      Well I've just spent my Sunday buggering about with a roller garage door. This was occasioned by my wife failing to FUCKING LISTEN to simple instructions. Having had to travel home from work on three occasions to unjam/release/otherwise fix the knackered roller shutter on our garage I have given her strict instructions to ALWAYS watch the door opening/closing in case it sticks etc. This I do ALL THE TIME, not because I'm some kind of autistic fucking Rain Man who likes to watch roller shutters operating but because it's an old bit of machinery that is prone to sticking. The consequences of fucking off after having pressed the open/close button and letting the motor push/pull against a stuck/obstructed door are that the tubular motor will FUCKING BREAK YOU STUPID WOMAN! THAT'S WHY I STAND THERE LIKE A FUCKING LEMON WATCHING THE FUCKING THING UNTIL IT STOPS! ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!
      The stupid part of the design is that the manual opening mechanism operated by a handle which drives a metal toothed gear (quality - not plastic rubbish) unfortunately only serves to turn axle via the motor itself. Since something internal to the tubular motor is fucked beyond recognition - I'm guessing there's another cog inside somewhere with teeth more utterly fucked than Shane McGowan's, the result is that as soon as a load is applied the motor just spins uselessly. Why oh why not have a cog on the outside of the axle that is turned by the crank handle, i.e bypassing the motor entirely. No that would be too easy.
      The upshot of this is that my brand new shiny rotavator is stuck behind this garage door. My only option is to take it out via the kitchen, hallway and front door. It has a transport wheel but weighs over 55 kg. Also I shudder to think what kind of awful fucking mess it is going to make of my brand new engineered wood floor in my hallway, which incidently still doesn't have door threshold trims or skirting boards fitted. That would be because I've been fucking spending all day cocking about with trying to get the garage door closed (it was stuck open proudly displaying all my shiny new machinery to every pikey in the neighbourhood) and then removing the slats, axle and motor followed by a couple of hours researching on the web for a suitable replacement motor.
      None of what I did today regarding the garage door was necessary.
      I have also failed to go to the gym as planned.
      I will be going to the pub tonight. Woe betide that wife of mine if she dares to even look slightly disapproving when I leave for my unwinding pub trip later.
    • By One percent
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43639183
      A 78-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a suspected burglar was stabbed to death.
      The homeowner discovered two intruders in Further Green Road, Hither Green, south-east London, at about 00:45 BST.
      One suspect, armed with a screwdriver, forced the man into his kitchen where a struggle ensued and he was stabbed, Scotland Yard said.
      The 38-year-old was taken to hospital by paramedics but was pronounced dead at 03:40.
      The pensioner, who suffered bruising to his arms, has been arrested on suspicion of murder.

Bonkers. So, a couple of local scroates break into an elderly person's home in the middle of the night. they come tooled up with a screwdriver and force him into his kitchen where presumably, the elderly man grabs a kitchen knife with which to defend himself.  A scrote gets stabbed and dies.
      The elderly man is charged with murder 
      I thought that murder had to be premeditated?  
    • By One percent
      Oh, we didn’t see this coming....ffs
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-42982959
      number 9 on the list 
      all the cities in the world, London is not the first that springs to mind when one thinks of water shortages. 
      The reality is very different. With an average annual rainfall of about 600mm (less than the Paris average and only about half that of New York), London draws 80% of its water from rivers (the Thames and Lee).
      According to the Greater London Authority, the city is pushing close to capacity and is likely to have supply problems by 2025 and "serious shortages" by 2040.
      It looks likely that hosepipe bans could become more common in the future.

i mentioned on a thread the other week about how low the water pressure is in London. It isn’t rocket science that it will run out and I would bet, way before the dates given in the article. 
      So, what does the establishment do to rectify this?  Allow unfettered immigration so as to speed it all up.
      idiots.