• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
onlyme

The mindset and operation of the radical left

15 hours ago, MrPin said:

Listen to Pinfather! My words are true! I have little time for nonsense!

I don't know whether "affirmative action" makes any difference in America. It makes fuck all difference here. I've worked with people from all over, and they get the job because they can do it, not for being of a particular origin!

No criticism of the OP as they are not alone in doing this, but some kind of summary of videos with a running time longer than a minute or so would be appreciated. There's no way I'm going to sit through 50+ minutes of video to discover the OP's original point - especially when the video title is quite incendiary (even if it is true - I have no idea).  I post this as a left ward leaning person who is open to understanding more about the left's flaws. 

Sorry have been caught out before with "this video says it all you need to know about xxxx" and after ten minutes I'm thinking "what is this crap?" or "when are they going to get to the point?"

Edited by SCC

1 hour ago, SCC said:

No criticism of the OP as they are not alone in doing this, but some kind of summary of videos with a running time longer than a minute or so would be appreciated. There's no way I'm going to sit through 50+ minutes of video to discover the OP's original point - especially when the video title is quite incendiary (even if it is true - I have no idea).  I post this as a left ward leaning person who is open to understanding more about the left's flaws. 

Sorry have been caught out before with "this video says it all you need to know about xxxx" and after ten minutes I'm thinking "what is this crap?" or "when are they going to get to the point?"

You should make a long video about this, and put it on YouTube xD

5 hours ago, SCC said:

Fair enough, it probably took multiple hours to compile the content of the video, I thought it was quite revealing how nefariously some elements  of the left operate. It is what it is nowadays, video content by its nature is accessible in some ways but not in others but more analysis is being carried out in this medium than in print. But if you do have an interest in the subject matter then worth a watch, that is all.