• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
wherebee

More misandry through one sided reporting

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/apr/07/he-saw-our-children-as-possessions-my-husband-killed-our-sons

Awful deaths of two children, but it's another hit/sob piece with the evil man clearly in the frame.  

So many unanswered questions.  Completely one sided reporting with no attempt to present any facts, just feelings.

for example: how much parental alienation was she causing?  why did the kids request a stop access position? any domestic violence (none suggested, which is unusual in a case where the man ends up killing the kids)?  what was the divorce settlement - had it sentenced the male to 18 years debt slavery and loss of house with no contact with the kids?  what he under any mental health counselling? what did she look like before she got fat (i.e. had she married him offering a wife version A and then turned into wife version B, which is exactly what he is being accused of)....etc etc

On those long, harrowing days, when Claire wasn’t sitting wrapped in her son’s “snuggle” blankets, she would go to their graves. 

“That in itself makes me feel sick,” Claire says, rubbing the ring on her wedding finger, created from her son’s combined ashes. 

Murder suicide is always complicated, never simple.  

Certainly, given that the guy died as well, he could also have been seen to be a victim; it might have been by his own hands, but he was clearly mentally ill* at that point.  And they d like to tell us these days about how mental illness is a real thing that should be taken seriously - funny how they've not managed to include that in the story.

I'd suggest that there have been two people suffering from mental illness in this story.  She'd probably save more lives if she'd campaign for psychological* counselling for men going through the trauma of separation and the loss of their children.  And she'd save her own life (it sounds pretty miserable) if she went into serious psych counselling over her loss.

[* Jordan Peterson could run it -- it would probably have a marked effect.]

13 minutes ago, dgul said:

Murder suicide is always complicated, never simple.  

Certainly, given that the guy died as well, he could also have been seen to be a victim; it might have been by his own hands, but he was clearly mentally ill* at that point.  And they d like to tell us these days about how mental illness is a real thing that should be taken seriously - funny how they've not managed to include that in the story.

I'd suggest that there have been two people suffering from mental illness in this story.  She'd probably save more lives if she'd campaign for psychological* counselling for men going through the trauma of separation and the loss of their children.  And she'd save her own life (it sounds pretty miserable) if she went into serious psych counselling over her loss.

[* Jordan Peterson could run it -- it would probably have a marked effect.]

I would put my money on he never  had a problem until the divorce, with the bias against men when it comes to divorce i find it incredible there`s not far more stories like this ,as for average joe one minute you have everything the next you have sweet FA ..the mother has the lot a life`s worth of work gone in an instant   

Much as I and the kids have suffered under a nutter BPD ex-wife (I got custody), in this case I'd say that the husband was just a sick cunt. It takes a special kind of psycho to burn your own kids. Although she's probably not completely blamenes, as no-one ever is in these situations, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and my sympathies do lie with her. It's not always misandry in such reporting, although I'd say the misandry lies in the noticeable absence of stories about abusive wives, especially the large number of emotionally abusive ones who lead men to depression and suicide.

We only have one side of the story here so it's impossible to make a judgement about the husband and wife's  marriage. However it was the husband that poured the petrol and ignited it, I don't care if he was mentally disturbed, he could have killed himself but this was about taking those children away from their mother permenantly in a barbaric way. I agree with @The Idiocrat husband was a sick cunt.

3 hours ago, wherebee said:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/apr/07/he-saw-our-children-as-possessions-my-husband-killed-our-sons

Awful deaths of two children, but it's another hit/sob piece with the evil man clearly in the frame.  

So many unanswered questions.  Completely one sided reporting with no attempt to present any facts, just feelings.

for example: how much parental alienation was she causing?  why did the kids request a stop access position? any domestic violence (none suggested, which is unusual in a case where the man ends up killing the kids)?  what was the divorce settlement - had it sentenced the male to 18 years debt slavery and loss of house with no contact with the kids?  what he under any mental health counselling? what did she look like before she got fat (i.e. had she married him offering a wife version A and then turned into wife version B, which is exactly what he is being accused of)....etc etc

The only misandry here IMO is that almost only stories where the man is the monster appear in the MSM. But there can never be any excuse for what he did, whether she was the lovely reasonable person she presents (doubt it)  or whether the feminist system had shafted him or not(probably). Makes no difference to me,  I hope he’s still burning.