• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

DTMark

10 easy steps to becoming a New Progressive

Brilliant piece in The Spectator

However, you must understand the world from the perspective of a New Progressive. Start by recognising that older people, like yourself, are motivated by selfishness and prejudice. You fail to notice injustice and ignore new ‘oppressions’ which are discovered daily. The old ways are crumbling. You must learn a new language, expected behaviours and ways of thinking.

New Progressives are the same as SJWs.  In my open plan office I have one sitting 2 yards from me.  She was discussing bringing up her 4 year old son so as not to gender stereotype.  Had a good look at the lardy 60 year old secretaries choking on their tea.

16 minutes ago, One percent said:

Very good.

i particularly like number three. Take offence on behalf of others. Sums it all up perfectly for me. 

On the nail.  

7 minutes ago, Ina said:

New Progressives are the same as SJWs.  In my open plan office I have one sitting 2 yards from me.  She was discussing bringing up her 4 year old son so as not to gender stereotype.  Had a good look at the lardy 60 year old secretaries choking on their tea.

Ffs. I rarely say this but thank god for the French, spouting such shit in my office would probably get you sacked in the medium term as you’d be labelled an utter twat so next time they had to lose someone it would be the SJW. 

1 minute ago, swissy_fit said:

Ffs. I rarely say this but thank god for the French, spouting such shit in my office would probably get you sacked in the medium term as you’d be labelled an utter twat so next time they had to lose someone it would be the SJW. 

Swissy it is the other way round now in England.  I would be on a disciplinary for taking the piss.  They rule the roost. All friends on faceache etc.

5 minutes ago, Ina said:

Swissy it is the other way round now in England.  I would be on a disciplinary for taking the piss.  They rule the roost. All friends on faceache etc.

Then it’s high time resistance was begun. That Danish bloke mocking Sweden is a good call - a similar thing mocking the UK would be a good start.

31 minutes ago, Ina said:

That used to be called child abuse :Old:

58 minutes ago, DTMark said:

The construct of a genius, a truly enlightened piece.

Never grant autonomy to vulnerable people; they need to be protected from their own vulnerability.

Sex is merely the intimate expression of power between oppressed and oppressor.

'Mr’ and ‘Ms’ are now ‘oppressive’. Memorise the following to avoid giving offence:

• M       ambiguous
  • Blx    non-binary, fluid self identifying
  • Bmeh biologically male, but identifies as uninterested
  • Mre   a mystery to the individual and everyone else
  • MLez  biologically male, identifies as lesbian
  • M0     refuses to identify
  • Qr      identifies as the opposite sex with an air of flamboyance
  • Tts    identifies as mammary
  • Wknd  non-binary in their spare time
  • Wnkr  physical relationship with themselves

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

The construct of a genius, a truly enlightened piece.

Never grant autonomy to vulnerable people; they need to be protected from their own vulnerability.

Sex is merely the intimate expression of power between oppressed and oppressor.

'Mr’ and ‘Ms’ are now ‘oppressive’. Memorise the following to avoid giving offence:

• M       ambiguous
  • Blx    non-binary, fluid self identifying
  • Bmeh biologically male, but identifies as uninterested
  • Mre   a mystery to the individual and everyone else
  • MLez  biologically male, identifies as lesbian
  • M0     refuses to identify
  • Qr      identifies as the opposite sex with an air of flamboyance
  • Tts    identifies as mammary
  • Wknd  non-binary in their spare time
  • Wnkr  physical relationship with themselves

Having previously identified as a whelk, I am disappointed that your list contains no suitable form of address for neither myself, nor any other marine gastropod molluscs.

Fascist...!

XYY

1 hour ago, DTMark said:

they can fk right off i cant spell my own never mind another laungwage

24 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Having previously identified as a whelk, I am disappointed that your list contains no suitable form of address for neither myself, nor any other marine gastropod molluscs.

Fascist...!

XYY

your the most inteligent welk ive ever met,im not sure if thats good or not mind you.

1 hour ago, DTMark said:

It linked into this other handy guide, labelled as for 10 year olds it unsurprisingly struck a chord.

https://life.spectator.co.uk/2016/10/a-handy-guide-to-left-wing-people-for-the-under-10s/

Nowadays left-wing people are middle-class people. Working class people are a big disappointment to left-wing people.

Left wing people now think that working class people are:
a) Simple and easily led
b) Un-enlightened and susceptible to short-term pleasures
c) Terribly sad and struggling, unable to cope on their own
d) All of the above

Working-class people like to drink alcohol, have sex and eat tasty food. They do not understand that these activities are dangerous and need continuous education from left-wing people.

1 hour ago, Ina said:

+1

For those working in a state-funded job, or a job in a university (i.e. a big chunk of the population), there will be enough folk above them in HR and low/mid-level management who sing to this tune (and do little actual productive work) that one could lose their job for saying the wrong thing.

It also gives them ammunition if someone takes a dislike to you for whatever reason and wants you out of an organization. After recent politics in my own place of employment I'm trying harder than ever to be 100% professional with my colleagues, and be careful what sort of banter I let slip out.

I think if you worked in a small, lean organization e.g. a small startup software house, there would be no spare money to pay fuckers like this so there'd be less tolerance for them.

55 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Fascist...!

XYY

Surely the correct form of address would be Mwah?

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

+1

For those working in a state-funded job, or a job in a university (i.e. a big chunk of the population), there will be enough folk above them in HR and low/mid-level management who sing to this tune (and do little actual productive work) that one could lose their job for saying the wrong thing.

It also gives them ammunition if someone takes a dislike to you for whatever reason and wants you out of an organization. After recent politics in my own place of employment I'm trying harder than ever to be 100% professional with my colleagues, and be careful what sort of banter I let slip out.

I think if you worked in a small, lean organization e.g. a small startup software house, there would be no spare money to pay fuckers like this so there'd be less tolerance for them.

I've recently started my own YT channel after being invited to join a small group who do live streams talking about politics. They encouraged me to start doing my own stuff.  So I did. Thus far it's mainly live streaming, some gaming and a daft chat show which has been described as a cross between Parkinson and Borat. Thing is, I daren't tell anyone at my workplace that I have my own channel because during the live streams (and the other stuff) I/we mock these middle class marxist morons and do bring up politically incorrect topics. I can think of at least one lad - a real cuck of the highest order in that he does and believes whatever the GF tells him to. If he knew the kind of political opinions I actually hold (as I keep stuff like that to myself) he would be trying to get me out of the door. It really is both pathetic and frightening that these idiots cannot tolerate diversity of opinion.

They probably already know they're in the wrong but are so fucking arrogant they cannot admit it to themselves.

Edited by TheNoSnowMan

2 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Fascist...!

XYY

Yow Cockney Geezer.

4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Gertcha cowson...!

XYY

I am the Midlands now, and I can't talk like a Pirate any more. No more dubloons on a large girl's chest, or smuggelers. No more yo ho ho and strap the cabin boy to the binnacle.

Właściwie muszę wiedzieć, polski tu,

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Dahhmond geezer. :)

Dahmond Lieberwicz? Not gemmy Lenny? What a geezer. I always drive a Ford Granada through a load of empty carboard boxes when I hear that name.