• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Trump and latin caravan

16 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I was wondering when we were gonna get a thread about this, cheers for starting it.

Yeah, fuck off is the obvious response to a group of people just trying to wander into your country, or march in the case of this army of migrants from a shit hole.

Edited by Carl Fimble
idiocy

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

They can piss off; nobody has any humanitarian "right" to invade a foreign country just to enrich themselves.

I fancy living in America. I think I’ll wander over and sit around on benefits. A nice holiday for a few years. 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

I fancy living in America. I think I’ll wander over and sit around on benefits. A nice holiday for a few years. 

No benefits to speak of but if you went there as an academic you would probably double your salary, find yourself much more respected by your peers and your students, and would be able to afford a house and land far bigger than you currently have.

I listen to R4 'From our own correspondent'

There was a feature on migrants - note they are using the correct word, rather than refugee.

It was on about how they are abused and whatnot trying t  get to Eurpe.

Then it featured x from Ghan, who was traveling with 9 of her 10 children.

The reporter quoted one of the kids - 'Whats wrong about trying to have a better life?'

Err, try working for it and creating it yourself.

A better life for an unemployable muzzer mother pf 10 means a less good life for whatever country they end up on benefits.

The likes of BandAid feed the children, then allowing the the dossers to migrate to Europe, theve just created a cargo cult.

Nothing wrong with wanting a better life but the unemployable Ghanian woman and her children (and the millions like her) will cause the system to collapse so she will end up living in poverty stricken country with arguably worse weather than where she has come from. 

Caravan of the Saints I've seen it described as :

9782253027454-us.jpg

"The Camp of the Saints is a 1973 French novel by author and explorer Jean Raspail. The novel depicts the destruction of Western civilization through Third World mass immigration to France and the West." - from the Wikipedia page about it.

38 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

Nothing wrong with wanting a better life but the unemployable Ghanian woman and her children (and the millions like her) will cause the system to collapse so she will end up living in poverty stricken country with arguably worse weather than where she has come from. 

Bar the few places tgat dont have enough water, life in modt of africa and middle east i.e x degrees either side of equator is a *lot* easier than Northern europe.

Look at the roman empire - all round med basin and north afruca. Failed in the North.

The problem with these countries is the people.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

You cant sit around on benefits in the US.

Exactly. 

1 hour ago, Dipsy said:

And why should you and I pay for her better life?  

1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

Caravan of the Saints I've seen it described as :

9782253027454-us.jpg

"The Camp of the Saints is a 1973 French novel by author and explorer Jean Raspail. The novel depicts the destruction of Western civilization through Third World mass immigration to France and the West." - from the Wikipedia page about it.

Wow, so there’s the blueprint. 

2 hours ago, Dipsy said:

Well ... the issue is - If these countries are so terrible how in fuck did she end up with 10 kids?

Seriusously.

Kids under 5 five die like flies when the scoiety and food go to shit.

Raising 10 kids points to what the problem is.

53 minutes ago, One percent said:

And why should you and I pay for her better life?  

We shouldn't, if we keep accepting these people there will be no benefits anyway - we won't be able to afford them.  Wait until you tell the indigenous population that you have to cut their benefits because of immigration - then there will be civil war.

31 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

We shouldn't, if we keep accepting these people there will be no benefits anyway - we won't be able to afford them.  Wait until you tell the indigenous population that you have to cut their benefits because of immigration - then there will be civil war.

We can’t afford them now. Just look at the ‘austerity ‘ measures and the lack of pay increases in the public sector. The continued attack on pensions.  The downward spiral of our public services. 

Yet, we can afford to give benefits to gimmigrants.

Madness, fecking madness  

Letting third world immigrants into Europe is really just an act of charity. We should just admit it and then discuss if this is the type of charity that European taxpayers want to support. I'd much prefer saving wild elephants and rhinos instead of saving Africans...

I bet if you shook a collecting tin on your local high street you'd get very few donations for helping Africans move to Europe.... 

3 hours ago, Great Guy said:

Letting third world immigrants into Europe is really just an act of charity. We should just admit it and then discuss if this is the type of charity that European taxpayers want to support. I'd much prefer saving wild elephants and rhinos instead of saving Africans...

I bet if you shook a collecting tin on your local high street you'd get very few donations for helping Africans move to Europe.... 

Multi-generation charity.

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

Multi-generation charity.

Totally, both ways.

9 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

No benefits to speak of but if you went there as an academic you would probably double your salary, find yourself much more respected by your peers and your students, and would be able to afford a house and land far bigger than you currently have.

And guns and free speech! 

Edited by Carl Fimble
ifiocy