• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Sybians

16 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Thought I would start a techy discussion, they seem a bit basic and rather industrial in relation to other kit, don't know what the market is for them but there are never any pre-owned ones on ebay.

I guess there are some things people just don't want to buy second hand...

21 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Thought I would start a techy discussion, they seem a bit basic and rather industrial in relation to other kit, don't know what the market is for them but there are never any pre-owned ones on ebay.

Yeah, I thought that.

Basically just a pommel horse, a sewing-machine motor, and a large dildo...

XYY

3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

You'll have someone's eye out with that...!

XYY

Funny, that's what me ma said when I'd finished building it.

The advantage of a chain over a belt drive is you don't have to have it replaced every 5 years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first.

Edited by davidg

11 hours ago, MrPin said:

Come for a ride chicks! mechanical men are not for you!

Sex machines were apparently invented by the Victorians as a labour saving device. Apparently sex starved Victorian women would go to the docs for a good rogering and to save the Docs time he'd put them in a room with the old patented Steam Driven Cunny Pumper for 20 minutes while he got on with dealing with other more pressing issues, like a treatment of mercury for syphilis or maybe a course of leeches (for lunch).

Yeah I think investing in one would probably pay dividends. You'd end up with an increasing amount of local women paying you a visit on a regular basis - in fact I remember a bloke on HPC a few years back claimed he had one and it led to some 'interesting' parties.

On 26/03/2017 at 16:57, dgul said:

I used to like Sybian -- great battery life and much better in the early days than iPhone and Android.  Or am I getting confused?

I think so, The Arctic Monkeys were always much better.