• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl

Have you watched Dirty Dancing?

Keith lemon and Paddy on One show - im checking the welsheys boobs out.

Paddy stated - Everyones seen Dirty Dancing.

Ive not. Its a girls film.

Ive not seen Sex in the clitty. Tv series or film.

Or Bridget Jones.

I've never watched Dirty Dancing all the way through -  Patrick Swayze had a face like a monkey so it just annoyed me. All of these are definitely aimed at women - I dragged Mr Dipsy to see Bridget Jones but it was very much under sufferance. 

I've seen it. More than once.

That's what happens when you grow up with two sisters. 

I had an older sister, and a younger sister, so had to endure the older one getting obsessed with a film and watching it 100 times, and then just as the torture if it had faded from my memory the younger one would get hung up on the same film.

:CryBaby:

Edited by SpectrumFX

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Or Bridget Jones.

I refuse to answer your question as to whether I've watched "Dirty Dancing" or not.

Nobody puts XYY in the corner...

XYY

Just now, The XYY Man said:

I refuse to answer your question as to whether I've watched "Dirty Dancing" or not.

Nobody puts XYY in the corner...

XYY

I bet you took a girl to piccies to watch it. Oh dear.

1 minute ago, SpectrumFX said:

I've seen it. More then once.

That's what happens when you grow up with two sisters. 

I had an older sister, and a younger sister, so had to endure the older one getting obsessed with a film and watching it 100 times, and then just as the torture if it had faded from my memory the younger one would get hung up on the same film.

:CryBaby:

Did you wear their hand me down dresses?

I've never seen Dirty Dancing, Bridget Jones or Sex in the City. Regarding the first one other women are astonished when I say I haven't watched it and that I HAVE to watch it. Never been tempted as I'm sure it's just like the majority of crap churned out these days!

11 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

I've never watched Dirty Dancing all the way through -  Patrick Swayze had a face like a monkey so it just annoyed me. All of these are definitely aimed at women - I dragged Mr Dipsy to see Bridget Jones but it was very much under sufferance. 

You or mr dipsy went under sufferance?  Great film.  The third one was dire. 

I saw it for the first time over Christmas. The female halves of the friends we were with couldn't believe I'd never seen it, nor heard the expression "nobody puts baby in the corner".

That was 90 minutes of my life I will never get back. On the plus side, with me providing my own running commentary, the girls got to see the film in a whole new light. I suspect some of them may never watch it again.

8 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I bet you took a girl to piccies to watch it. Oh dear.

Did you wear their hand me down dresses?

I did indeed.

She sucked me off on the back of the bus on the way home...

XYY

Just now, The XYY Man said:

I did indeed.

XYY

Been a while since I was called a girl...

Mrs XYY

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I did indeed.

XYY

Ive never been to the piccies with my gran,

Edited by spygirl

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

I did indeed.

XYY

Probably still not worth it. 

Never seen it. I have endured much of Sex and the City thanks to the missus. An eye opening insight into a certain type of female's psychology. 

49 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Or Bridget Jones.

No, none of them. I have seen 4 weddings, which I regret.

Never seen Pretty Women.

No.  I don't wear it as a badge of pride but I don't in general like films and pretty much any time a film comes up for discussion I haven't seen it; for all the money spent on scenes, effects and camera angles I feel that the ninety minute running time of most allows for as much character development and storyline as a three minute single.  I have always far preferred TV series for their much longer running times and long story arcs even before they became fashionable with HBO leading the charge.

I sat through Footloose to keep a gf happy.  It was ok.

But no to Dirty Dancng, Four Weddings (or anything by Richard Curtis who I don't rate), Pretty Woman.  Not just girlie films either; add to the list Top Gun, Citizen Kane, Casablance, Wonderful Life etc. etc.

43 minutes ago, One percent said:

You or mr dipsy went under sufferance?  Great film.  The third one was dire. 

Definitely Mr Dipsy - I enjoyed the first one but they got worse as they went on (as did the books to be fair).

20 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

Definitely Mr Dipsy - I enjoyed the first one but they got worse as they went on (as did the books to be fair).

I thought the second one was surprisingly good for a sequel. Agree the books got worse.  Quite a novel approach with the diary format and funny too.  I was bought the third book one Christmas and got about five pages in before I gave up on it. 

27 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I watched a Woody - check this man's hard drive - Allen film called 'Blue Jasmine' with Mrs Hartman not too long ago. She thought it was sublime, an absolutely wonderful, thoughtful film that was amongst the best she had ever seen.

I have never, ever laid my eyes upon such utter arsewipings as 'Blue Jasmine'. It was a load of incomprehensible, neurotic shite and I may have let this be known to Mrs Hartman in a slightly astonished and high pitched voice.

I am a barbarian apparently, an orangutan who doesn't appreciate good cinema and all of her friends think it's wonderful.

If that's what passes for good cinema then I'll just excuse myself to go and eat a banana whilst flinging my excrement at passers by.

I've often thought that woody Allen had a bit of the jimmy savile about him and have never been able to watch a film with him in it 

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

I thought the second one was surprisingly good for a sequel. Agree the books got worse.  Quite a novel approach with the diary format and funny too.  I was bought the third book one Christmas and got about five pages in before I gave up on it. 

I've often thought that woody Allen had a bit of the jimmy savile about him and have never been able to watch a film with him in it 

I don't know what it is , but I find him "disturbing".

34 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I watched a Woody - check this man's hard drive - Allen film called 'Blue Jasmine' with Mrs Hartman not too long ago. She thought it was sublime, an absolutely wonderful, thoughtful film that was amongst the best she had ever seen.

I have never, ever laid my eyes upon such utter arsewipings as 'Blue Jasmine'. It was a load of incomprehensible, neurotic shite and I may have let this be known to Mrs Hartman in a slightly astonished and high pitched voice.

I am a barbarian apparently, an orangutan who doesn't appreciate good cinema and all of her friends think it's wonderful.

If that's what passes for good cinema then I'll just excuse myself to go and eat a banana whilst flinging my excrement at passers by.

I enjoyed Sleeper, but it's twenty years or more since I've seen it