• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
201p

Odds on war with Russia?

Any bookies taking this bet? I don't think there is.

But if there were, they'd be narrowed now.

I called it right with Trump and Steptoe. I hope I am wrong, but it seems most presidential cycles involve a new conflict.

Edited by 201p

1 minute ago, 201p said:

This would be the next logical bet after winning on Trump and Steptoe.

Hedge for the future.

For years David Icke has been saying that the endgame for tptb has been war with Russia. 

I always saw him as a complete loon but it turns out a majority of what he says turns out to be true. 

In one of the early Call of Duty Games - I believe it is Modern Warfare number 2, A nuclear war is simulated with the Russians landing in the US.

----

The markets have been looking for a reason to sell off - will it happen next week?

Gold is of course the bet on war. $1400 looks like a key level. 

Untitled.png.5c652fd724bcfa8c9eb3f7424f63e0fd.png

Operation Unthinkable.

Two plans presented to Churchill for going to war against Russia.

Being as P utin and Russia seem to have Islamophobia it makes them a target for Islamic countries.

If anybody believes we are not run to the favour of Islam please let us have the evidence.

Tricky picking allies, in one corner we have Trump, Mexico, the rest of South America, Israel, China, Japan, Korea, Hungary, Poland, Denmark, India, Myanmar, Greece, Cyprus, Spain, Portugal ?

The other corner, the rest of USA government, the rest of the E.U., UK, Canada, Pakistan, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Arabia, Africa ?

Hmm instead of admitting it's a war against Islam let's convince the world it's about 2 cats and 2 guinea pigs.

47 minutes ago, 201p said:

I called it right with Trump and Steptoe. I hope I am wrong, but it seems most presidential cycles involve a new conflict.

Look no further than Syria theres be a proxy war with Russia for a good while now

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I just cannot see modern Russia as an enemy.

I disagree with some things they've done; I'm not a supporter.  But war, nah.

Agreed. Russia's military spend is £60bn per annum.

Uk is £40bn. USA is £600bn.

It would be a very short war.

1 hour ago, 201p said:

Meh Hitlery would have been in more of hurry o.O

1 hour ago, whitevanman said:

For years David Icke has been saying that the endgame for tptb has been war with Russia. 

I always saw him as a complete loon but it turns out a majority of what he says turns out to be true. 

I always wondered if Icke manufactured the lunatic side of his persona as a means of feeding subversive material to the public without suffering an unfortunate hill walking accident involving multiple self inflicted stab wounds 

59 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

The Russians get a lot more bang for their buck and are a lot less squeamish about military or civilian casualties. I think they wouldn’t win a conventional war but would cause some bloody noses. 

Shame to see Trump now jaw jawing. Thought he was intent on keeping the rabid, treachorous McCains et al, and the whole military industrial complex at bay, and instead concentrate on negating radical beardies.

Nothing id like to see more than Donny and Vlad sort out radical Islam.

As a result, i have to tell you, Boris, that i won't be fighting your fucking war.

Something bad is being engineered.

1 minute ago, shindigger said:

Shame to see Trump now jaw jawing. Thought he was intent on keeping the rabid, treachorous McCains et al, and the whole military industrial complex at bay, and instead concentrate on negating radical beardies.

As a result, i have to tell you, Boris, that i won't be fighting your fucking war.

On balance I don't think will go down well with his supporters and they may be vocal about it. This could be the first time he gets some real push back from his core following.

1 hour ago, Cunning Plan said:

I can only think of one winner here. The sort of people that are already used to living knee deep in their own shit,in backward, joyless, misery.

2 minutes ago, shindigger said:

5 minutes ago, shindigger said:

If large scale conscription occurs, the likes of Boris will be finding themselves on the wrong end of a British bayonet. 

One thing about war, I'd have no respect being led into one by the lily-livered MPs we have, the majority of whom have no skin in the game in terns of offspring in the military front line and they will all have hands with skin as baby soft as the day they were born. In that respect, we are in a bad way. Leaders of men and women, we have very few. In fact, as the Skripal adventure has shown us, we don't have leaders at all.

Of cousre we have some MPs with experience, J Mercer et al, but they are in the minority by far.

Edited by Hopeful

2 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

One thing about war, I'd have no respect being led into one by the lily-livered MPs we have, the majority of whom have no skin in the game in terns of offspring in the military front line and they will all have hands with skin as baby soft as the day they were born. In that respect, we are in a bad way. Leaders of men and women, we have very few. In fact, as the Skripal adventure has shown us, we don't have leaders at all.

Of cousre we have some MPs with experience, J Mercer et al, but they are in the minority by far.

Same as it ever was. 

The working class are the canon fodder and always will be. 

Lions led by donkeys.