• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Coloured hair

To be topical, based on up to date observation the colours for SJW-VS loons are changing.

Whereas turquoise, pink, purple, blue streaks were de rigueur for these nut-jobs the latest fuckwit fashion seems to be.......

Grey.

Teenagers and twenty-somethings with silver grey hair.  :Geek:      

9 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

To be topical, based on up to date observation the colours for SJW-VS loons are changing.

Whereas turquoise, pink, purple, blue streaks were de rigueur for these nut-jobs the latest fuckwit fashion seems to be.......

Grey.

Yeah, I’ve noticed that one. 

10 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Grey.

Ive sen some dead fit women with the silvery grey hair.

28 minutes ago, One percent said:

There appears to be a correlation between unicorn type hair colours and bonkerness. I thought a thread to capture this would be helpful.

ill start with farcebook data thingy and the whistleblower 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/07/christopher-wylie-why-i-broke-the-facebook-data-story-and-what-should-happen-now

B6DC74C4-40B3-453D-A269-36CBA7647072.jpeg

boss-eyed too

Luckily it is a massive indication of lunacy of some sort.  Kind of infantile, attention seeking and 'look at me being all alternative and interesting'.

Thank you for letting us all know before we interact with you.

:wanker:

8 hours ago, One percent said:

There appears to be a correlation between unicorn type hair colours and bonkerness. I thought a thread to capture this would be helpful.

ill start with farcebook data thingy and the whistleblower 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/07/christopher-wylie-why-i-broke-the-facebook-data-story-and-what-should-happen-now

As a self-identified unicorn with naturally pink hair, I feel triggered by that remark.

Looking for a safe space now.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

And sanpaku eyes too. Nutter, probably.

I am sure he is loving finally getting the attention he has always deserved but has never received because those in the know realise he's an idiot.

PS, has he got a ring in his nose like a bull ?

Edited by Hopeful

I have my lowlights done in very bright red. They fade in a few weeks and then I'm left with some nice auburn hues that sit nicely with my brunette locks. 

I wouldn't class myself as either an SJW or bonkers, tbf.

17 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

I have my lowlights done in very bright red. They fade in a few weeks and then I'm left with some nice auburn hues that sit nicely with my brunette locks. 

I wouldn't class myself as either an SJW or bonkers, tbf.

Do you get a nice checkered pattern?

battenberg-bakeover.jpg?itok=5q2zNLbx

You couldn't make it up - just as people with grey hair start colouring it dark then people with dark hair start colouring it grey.

Tin foil is best.