• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Against Borders for Children

4 hours ago, One percent said:

From the article 

The Against Borders for Children protest group had warned the information could be used to check on the immigration status of pupils.

I would think that this is a valid thing for a nation state to do.  No?  

I hate these liberal cunts with a passion.

From the article (which I have fixed for them):

Alan Munroe, a primary school teacher and spokesman for Against Borders for Children, said it was a "massive victory" and showed that "schools should be a safe learning environment for every child in the world".

2 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

From the article (which I have fixed for them):

Alan Munroe, a primary school teacher and spokesman for Against Borders for Children, said it was a "massive victory" and showed that "schools should be a safe learning environment for every child in the world".

Well, as long as Alan is paying for it and not expecting the rest of us to do so 

38 minutes ago, One percent said:

Well, as long as Alan is paying for it and not expecting the rest of us to do so 

There was a news story about a load of Cameroonians pissing off in Oz, before competing.

Report said .. at last games, 20 odd Cameroonians claimed asylum....

This needs to stop dead. These are economic migrants.

I think what needs to come in place - for both asylum and economic migrants - is a sot of sponsorship.

Anyone who feels so strongly about xxx can back them - paying for schooling, health care and any benefits directly.

Get all the SJW to put their money where there mouth is, rather than everyone elses.