• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Zuckerberg - nasal, whingey, lying, useless cunt.

I heard him on the radio the other week but missed the start of the story but didn't know who he was.

It was a stereotype nerd voice even pushing towards a comedy imitation of one. "Who on earth is that?" thought I.

They must be biting their lips in board meetings when he sparks up.

49 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Just listening to the BS hes spent the last 3 weeks being media trained on.

For the record, I think claims that hacking FB influced Trump, or Brexit, is total fucking bollocks.

The media also forgets, conveniently that the same company of 'hackers' worked for Justin Trudeau.

Strange that...

30 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

We constantly hear that it's the "old" that voted for Brexit, ruining the futures of our unborn children.

Well those oldies by and large can't work a fucking computer, never mind have a Facebook page, so how exactly did all this bollocks sway thier vote?

Answer: It didn't. I'm not on faceache either, so why did I vote Brexit?

Fucking morons.

Is pretty accurate analysis. 

2 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

We constantly hear that it's the "old" that voted for Brexit, ruining the futures of our unborn children.

Well those oldies by and large can't work a fucking computer, never mind have a Facebook page, so how exactly did all this bollocks sway thier vote?

Answer: It didn't. I'm not on faceache either, so why did I vote Brexit?

Fucking morons.

Most boomers I come across are more excited by Facebook than the young IMO. Particularly women aged between 40 and 60, they seem to love it.

3 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Most boomers I come across are more excited by Facebook than the young IMO. Particularly women aged between 40 and 60, they seem to love it.

To the snowflake generation, the 'old' are any people over about 50, so the 'old people who ruined our future' are in their minds their parents' generation who probably use Faecebook quite a lot. 

Anyway, I don't trust anyone (Zuckerberg, Simon Cowell, that Irish gobshite off Ryanair ) who has a wardrobe full of identical casual clothes that they always wear despite being able to afford the absolute best tailoring that 400 years of Savile Row craftsmanship could give them. 

2 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

Anyway, I don't trust anyone (Zuckerberg, Simon Cowell, that Irish gobshite off Ryanair ) who has a wardrobe full of identical casual clothes that they always wear despite being able to afford the absolute best tailoring that 400 years of Savile Row craftsmanship could give them. 

The clothing is a giveaway. Sticking it to The Man, they are the fucking Man!

8 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

But we keep getting told the "Brexshitters" will all die off soon. By that I presume they mean the likes of my Gran in her 90s.

I think the main reason I originally decided not to use Facebook was seeing Zuckerberg interviewed years ago. He came across as a nasty little prick and I vowed then and there that I was going to avoid doing anything that helped make him richer.

I haven’t heard much of the proceedings,   but it did make me laugh when they were “threatening” him with government regulation and he applauded it..  and they seemed surprised at his embracing legislation.  Of course they will you daft bint..  Facebook and large corporations can easily manage your regulation..  it is all the small competitors that could suddenly knock them out in a heart beat that will be killed off by government regulation.  You are just helping them pull up the drawbridge and maintain a monopoly.   

There’s nothing worse than useful idiots..