• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Cousins

Cunning Plan said "One of my golden rules is never trust anyone that has more than one cousin that they see more than once a year."

Do you have cousins?  How often do you see them?

I have 7 and last saw any of them at my aunties funeral about 5 years ago. Time before that when I was probably 12.

Just now, sarahbell said:

Cunning Plan said "One of my golden rules is never trust anyone that has more than one cousin that they see more than once a year."

Do you have cousins?  How often do you see them?

I have 7 and last saw any of them at my aunties funeral about 5 years ago. Time before that when I was probably 12.

I have one that I know the name of, and possibly 5 or six others.

But then again it is a bit murky how many aunts I have so this may be wildly inaccurate.

i see my cousins at funerals and weddings,and 4-5 are on social media.been 3 family weddings in 28 years and 2 uncles and 1 cousins funeral in the last 20,the most recent was around november for a cousins funeral.

24 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Is this some sort of pikey filter?

sounds like it,but it would work with other groups to.

29 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

i see my cousins at funerals and weddings,and 4-5 are on social media.been 3 family weddings in 28 years and 2 uncles and 1 cousins funeral in the last 20,the most recent was around november for a cousins funeral.

I have a couple of social media. But don't chat, just to be polite. 

I shagged one of mine on New Year's Eve 1989.

Tried again NYE 1990 - but she told me to fuck off.

Three times I've seen her since - and we kept a discreet distance between ourselves at her brother's wedding, and both of the funerals.

Apparently she's a lezza now...

;)

XYY

My dad was one of 12 and mum one of 5.

I have cousins too numerous too count now.

Sadly I see too little of them as most of them are in Galway, Meath and Donegal.

I'm on good terms though with all my cousins.

"Cousin" is one of those relationships that I have to think about for a few moments to work out what it is. That'd be child of a sibling of one of my parents. Actually bumped into one by chance several decades ago when I went to university (in the town my dad originally came from) and was buying something in a shop, and the sales assistant looked at my cheque and said, "you're not ... are you? We heard you were coming to study here." Obviously I never shopped there again.

Ive - thinking - 6 actual cousins.

2 i grew up with - same village, same age group. I see and interact with them as much as i do my siblings, more so in a couple of cases.

Another lot i see about every 6 months - they are aways over and stuff.

One lot drifted away when my uncle got ran off with another woman. Now, after a 25 year break i see them a lot as they and my aunt have moved back to area.

Then i have various northern aunties - unrekated butpeople very close. The cloest is my Mrs P and her daughter who is classed - inheritatence wise as a grankkid. She got the same share as the actual grandkids.

I also have a set of cousins who  are my mums cousin kid, but we class as cousins as we cant be arsed to work out who they are.

39 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I shagged one of mine on New Year's Eve 1989.

Tried again NYE 1990 - but she told me to fuck off.

Three times I've seen her since - and we kept a discreet distance between ourselves at her brother's wedding, and both of the funerals.

Apparently she's a lezza now...

;)

XYY

Do you normally have that effect on women? 

Marrying and shagging your cousins does have drawbacks like illness, disabilities for the off-spring but it allows the family to maximise benefits keeping the benefits entirely in the family. Throw in a cultural need to marry several cousins and you lot are mugs.... keep on working to keep on paying for it all.

/sarc.

Just now, Hail the Tripod said:

A dick so small that afterwards, a woman with a large clit isn’t too much of a psychological jump?

"Be prepared" I was taught in the scouts.

So I always carry a twelve-inch strap-on around with me - just in case such a problem should ever become apparent...

XYY

Before the nuclear family was targeted, the extended family was targeted. The phrase 'nuclear family' is not the expression of an ideal as some people on here have believed it to be. It was an expression of deep concern, as in 'the concept of family has been reduced to that of the nuclear family - mother, father and 2.4 children'. I'm glad to say that I have many cousins and that I know them.

Edited by Panther