• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Rave

Tear up in London this weekend?

While bimbling through New Cross* yesterday I saw a couple of posters advertising this:

https://antifascistnetwork.org/2018/04/10/stop-the-fascist-generation-identity-conference-london-saturday-april-14th/

I wasn't even aware there was a Generation Identity event until that point:

https://www.generation-identity.org.uk/generation-identity-european-reunion/

I don't particularly like the sound of GI as they seem to be rather too worried about ethnicity for my tastes; if they restricted their invective to merely preserving European cultural values I could get on board with them. I really don't like Antifa though, so I'd have been tempted to go along purely from a free speech perspective.

But in any case on Saturday I've got another event where there's a prospect of some violent disorder to attend, at Selhurst Park. I'm potentially on a sticky wicket there as having followed the advice in the baldness thread of "shave your head and grow a goatee" I've ended up looking like a member of the leatherwear community, which I fear may lead some enthusiastic Palace sorts to mistake me for a Brighton fan ;) .

*near Goldsmiths, which I gather is a hotbed of leftwing/SJW twattery.

7 minutes ago, Rave said:

*near Goldsmiths, which I gather is a hotbed of leftwing/SJW twattery.

My sister went there. Gender ratio of the students is about 6 women for each man, and most of the men are gay. Picking up women in that student union was like shooting fish in a barrel. Perhaps the highest concentration of fit but batshit crazy I have ever had the good fortune to experience.

See there's some actual decent crumpet too at that GI event, they also wouldn't stink of piss and BO like their antifa equivalents. I'd go if I was closer, decent eye candy and wouldn't mind if it kicked off actually, chance to smash the anti-fasc

5ace39496dc78_Screenshotfrom2018-04-11173419.png.1c86c05b5ba05fc3c2400eaca9568a29.png

1 hour ago, Hail the Tripod said:

My sister went there. Gender ratio of the students is about 6 women for each man, and most of the men are gay. Picking up women in that student union was like shooting fish in a barrel. 

DOSBODS meetup during fresher's week?

16 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

DOSBODS meetup during fresher's week?

I live about 5 minutes away from Goldsmiths, you would all be welcome to sleep on the sofa. 

Seems mental really because if you want to stay in a place which is an anti-advert for the benefits of uncontrolled immigration then New Cross would be the place, total dump flanked by Deptford which is even worse, Old Kent Road and Peckham.