• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spunko2010

Best thread title - nominations 🔥

Just a bit of fun, I thought it would be a good idea to have a "best thread title" competition. The winner gets... to gloat a lot. Please use this thread to nominate your choice(s) and then it'll go to a poll to determine the winner...! A few things to note:

• You can nominate your thread or someone else's, and as many as you want, it doesn't matter!
  • But... The thread(s) can't be in any Club or in the stealth forum, in other words the thread(s) must be accessible to everyone.
  • The thread(s) must have been started between 24th March 2017 and 23rd March 2018. i.e. the 1st year of DOSBODS.
  • Include a link to the thread(s) if possible
  • The content of the thread is irrelevant it's just the title
  • This thread cannot be nominated, no. :Old:

I'll start the ball rolling:

https://www.dosbods.co.uk/topic/1401-ahh-was-pikey/

Just now, One percent said:

Can we nominate our own?

Can you read?

4 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

You can nominate your thread or someone else's, and as many as you want, it doesn't matter!

7 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Just a bit of fun, I thought it would be a good idea to have a "best thread title" competition. The winner gets... to gloat a lot. Please use this thread to nominate your choice(s) and then it'll go to a poll to determine the winner...! A few things to note:

• You can nominate your thread or someone else's, and as many as you want, it doesn't matter!
  • But... The thread(s) can't be in any secret club or in the stealth forum, in other words the thread(s) must be accessible to everyone.
  • The thread(s) must have been started between 24th March 2017 and 23rd March 2018. i.e. the 1st year of DOSBODS.

Remember, the first rule of the secret clubs is that we don't talk about the secret clubs.

xD

What secret clubs?

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Van of peace

that was mine.  proud of that still.  feel ashamed that my greatest achievement was in relation to something so awful.

Edited by wherebee

1 hour ago, SpectrumFX said:

Remember, the first rule of the secret clubs is that we don't talk about the secret clubs.

xD

What secret clubs?

So I cannot access the stealth forum and now find out about 'secret clubs'.  I dunno why I bother.

:PissedOff:  

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Miss S said:

So I cannot access the stealth forum and now find out about 'secret clubs'.  I dunno why I bother.

You can start a secret club.  Just set it up and invite people I think.  There isn’t an active secret club on here. 

Edit to add, as far as I know. There might be one, I just haven’t been invited. 

Getting all paranoid now. o.O

Edited by One percent

13 minutes ago, Miss S said:

You also didn't get the invite to the Christmas party, nor were given tithing rights on DOSBODS island.

Nothing personal.

You are a shower of shits.  All of you.

:wanker:

21 minutes ago, Miss S said:

Well they're strictly just called Clubs. But they're all secret until you invite people. I did post about this in the feedback subforum.

1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

Well they're strictly just called Clubs. But they're all secret until you invite people. I did post about this in the feedback subforum.

Classic divide and conquer strategy :ph34r:

1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

Something else I don't know about! :Jumping:

Clubs/clubs?  What's the difference? 

29 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

You can join my secret club behind the cow shed...

I wouldn't want to be in any club that would accept me as a member.

2 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

• But... The thread(s) can't be in any Club or in the stealth forum, in other words the thread(s) must be accessible to everyone.

I’m not entering in case I win. I still haven’t had my Amazon vouchers :PissedOff:

32 minutes ago, Miss S said:

Something else I don't know about! :Jumping:

Clubs/clubs?  What's the difference? 

Well I bet your club would be real good Miss S. Jazzy, sexy and sultry. Rrrrrrrrrrr...

There’s nothing much going on the stealth forum. I often forget to look. Don’t get wound up about it......probably only disappointment will be your thoughts on accessing it!

Just now, Economic Exile said:

Well I bet your club would be real good Miss S. Jazzy, sexy and sultry. Rrrrrrrrrrr...

There’s nothing much going on the stealth forum. I often forget to look. Don’t get wound up about it......probably only disappointment will be your thoughts on accessing it!

How can you say there is nothing going on?

The allotment thread alone has so many twists and turns. Just haven't worked out yet whodunnit.