• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Caravan Monster

Styx for Governor

Internet personality Styxhexenhammer666 (real name Tarl xD Warwick) running for Governor in Vermont. Think he has a reasonable online following doing mostly political commentary and was one of the earliest commentators to call Trump's election victory. Assuming this is isn't a wind up and he manages to get anywhere with his campaign, it'll be interesting to see how he does. There's plenty of mostly young youtubers out there with political convictions, followers and debating skills. Styx is a bit 'distinctive' looking and seems to be involved with the occult, which would probably count against him. Could people from the internet could be a new force in politics ?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/j-Q8t7K6Sas/

51 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Internet personality Styxhexenhammer666 (real name Tarl xD Warwick) running for Governor in Vermont. Think he has a reasonable online following doing mostly political commentary and was one of the earliest commentators to call Trump's election victory. Assuming this is isn't a wind up and he manages to get anywhere with his campaign, it'll be interesting to see how he does. There's plenty of mostly young youtubers out there with political convictions, followers and debating skills. Styx is a bit 'distinctive' looking and seems to be involved with the occult, which would probably count against him. Could people from the internet could be a new force in politics ?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/j-Q8t7K6Sas/

He will need a shirt if he's going down that road.

Could we in Britain have Millennial Woes as our Führer maybe?

I'm a real fan of styxx, he's a very smart political commentator. I hope he gets lots of votes, although the establishment politicians will probably get it. 

It will be very interesting seeing what level of votes he gets.

10 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

He looks like a paedophile, i can't see him getting far. Appearance is important, even Jezza has had a makeover. Sad really but that's how it is. 

Absolutely, would immediately alienate a significant portion of the electorate, he's a smart guy so maybe has a plan for a chameleon like image change. Running as independent unlikely to really have any chance  whatsoever but still could be entertaining.

First exposure to him was election night from link from TOS, was truly hilarious hearing him call out results before they came in and on the other side the total astonishment from the MSM pundits.

31 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

He looks like a paedophile, i can't see him getting far. Appearance is important, even Jezza has had a makeover. Sad really but that's how it is. 

Better than what we have now though, at least he just LOOKS like a paedophile. 

He has participated in a number of discussions and debates with alt righters, here's what The Golden One had to say about Styx's what's with Greg Johnston :

Video is 6mins 45sec long and just talking, so no need fo look at screen. Fine at 1.5x speed too.

Edited by Carl Fimble
adding video details

Should be an interesting campaign.:) (Timothy Leary once campaigned to be Governor of California against Ronald Reagan, and Hunter S. Thompson stood for Sheriff of Aspen, Colorado. Both were, inevitably, unsuccessful in their attempts.)

2 minutes ago, jay67 said:

Should be an interesting campaign.:) (Timothy Leary once campaigned to be Governor of California against Ronald Reagan, and Hunter S. Thompson stood for Sheriff of Aspen, Colorado. Both were, inevitably, unsuccessful in their attempts.)

Clint Eastwood became Mayor of Carmel.

Sonny Bono was something similar.

Arnold Schwarzenegger became Governor of California.

Donald Trump became President.

Ronald Reagan became Governor of California and President.

Americans don't have our snobbery about celebrities becoming politicians.

3 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I want a Governor Styxhexenhammer666 plushie!

I just had to google what a "plushie" is!  It's so educational on here! :D

15 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

He will need a shirt if he's going down that road.

Could we in Britain have Millennial Woes as our Führer maybe?

He has already said he's not bothering to get a shirt on! (I like him! He's intelligent and seems rational and his own man so let him have a go?!)

31 minutes ago, whocares said:

He has already said he's not bothering to get a shirt on! (I like him! He's intelligent and seems rational and his own man so let him have a go?!)

It is educational on here, I learn stuff everyday. 

That's going to look kinda weird seeing him in his leather jacket with no shirt outside the room he films in.

Good luck to him though.

Edited by Carl Fimble
leather not rather

1 hour ago, whocares said:

Google "racist plush toy" ! That's what I call them now as I'm very PC. My dog even knows when to fetch the "racist plush toy" - haven't had a chance to call it that in public yet.

1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

That's going to look kinda weird seeing him in his leather jacket with no shirt outside the room he films in.

He's in Vermont isn't he?  Pure Baltic.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Clint Eastwood became Mayor of Carmel.

Sonny Bono was something similar.

Arnold Schwarzenegger became Governor of California.

Donald Trump became President.

Ronald Reagan became Governor of California and President.

Americans don't have our snobbery about celebrities becoming politicians.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but Seb Coe, Glenda Jackson, Martin Bell, Ester McVey etc... so neither do we if they bother running. 

Difference (between they names you mentioned and Styx) is that all of the above were backed by the two main parties. It's also a little easier in the US for two reasons, firstly you effectively pay your way on to the nomination and secondly you can get directly elected as a local mayor based on your name and personality, that's a far more visible role than is achievable here. 

19 hours ago, Soft lad said:

He hasn't thought this through.

Wouldn't be surprised if he packs it in.

oh whats this.

Yeah saw this,  bit of a pisser