• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
swiss_democracy_for_all

Friday 13th Van of Peace being revved up?

Recommended Posts

The targets for these attacks are usually groups of people out relaxed and enjoying themselves outside of an evening.

So Friday evening after a week at work - tikc.

But the weather isn't up to much, I'm working from home and have had to put the heating on because it was too cold to concentrate, so I can't see lots of drinkers or diners sitting outside.  Go into a pub and start waving a knife around and trying to stab people and you will be glassed and bottled to death in very short order.

Maybe it's warmer in Paris though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The targets for these attacks are usually groups of people out relaxed and enjoying themselves outside of an evening.

So Friday evening after a week at work - tikc.

But the weather isn't up to much, I'm working from home and have had to put the heating on because it was too cold to concentrate, so I can't see lots of drinkers or diners sitting outside.  Go into a pub and start waving a knife around and trying to stab people and you will be glassed and bottled to death in very short order.

Maybe it's warmer in Paris though.

One would like to think so. I wonder if the response to the Borough attacks made them think twice about doing that sort of thing without firearms. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The targets for these attacks are usually groups of people out relaxed and enjoying themselves outside of an evening.

So Friday evening after a week at work - tikc.

But the weather isn't up to much, I'm working from home and have had to put the heating on because it was too cold to concentrate, so I can't see lots of drinkers or diners sitting outside.  Go into a pub and start waving a knife around and trying to stab people and you will be glassed and bottled to death in very short order.

Maybe it's warmer in Paris though.

NO.

Friday afternoon/evenings are heightened for attacks because by attending Friday noon prayers a Muslim can be 'up to date' on worship for that week and thus ready for matyrdom.  Think of it as if christian catholic terrorists were always attacking after confession.

Don't make the mistake of understressing the religious driver for the attacks.  It's what the MSM would love you to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, wherebee said:

NO.

Friday afternoon/evenings are heightened for attacks because by attending Friday noon prayers a Muslim can be 'up to date' on worship for that week and thus ready for matyrdom.  Think of it as if christian catholic terrorists were always attacking after confession.

Don't make the mistake of understressing the religious driver for the attacks.  It's what the MSM would love you to do.

My mistake.

However I refuse to spend time understanding the motivation of people (sunni muslims) who I would just deport en masse as devotees of an evil creed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

My mistake.

However I refuse to spend time understanding the motivation of people (sunni muslims) who I would just deport en masse as devotees of an evil creed.

you should understand them so you can spot the lies by media and inform others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

My mistake.

However I refuse to spend time understanding the motivation of people (sunni muslims) who I would just deport en masse as devotees of an evil creed.

You never read Sun Tzu?

[by the way -- they clearly have.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.