DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

5 hours ago, janch said:

@JMDWe already have a thread on Argoblockchain!  Unfortunately I haven't yet bought but I will if/when there's a pullback

Might not get a pullback for a while. 

We may be witnessing the start of one of the most momentous bull market bubbles of all time..... the like of which has never been seen before.

All the conditions required are coming into play. 

BD1524FE-713E-4DF0-B849-AEC81C7CC151.jpeg

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My tips for bitcoin: Ignore all charting and analysis, its all bollocks, all moves < 6 months time horizon are random moves by whales trying to shake out and take profit from amateurs (that

I have far less experience regarding crypto investing/trading than other DOSBODS users on here but I got started back in April with a view to hodling BTC. Hardware wallet:  Ledger Nano X or Trezo

Posted Images

1 hour ago, spunko said:

Fuck, looks like they're going down again. Should have sold.

Still going up. Just retouched the best trend line (19th Oct and 2nd Nov). Great potential here for an ascending triangle with that trend line as the hypotenuse and the ATH as the top line. This would give us a nice santa rally. 

Nov 29, 2020,07:58pm EST

The Biggest Solar Flare In Years Was Just Seen, With More Coming Soon

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2020/11/29/the-biggest-solar-flare-in-years-was-just-seen-with-more-coming-soon/?sh=6369c6677928

---

https://www.newsbtc.com/news/destroy-bitcoin-solar-flare-today/#:~:text=The only energy source powerful,infrastructure%2C would be the sun.&text=That's right – the one thing,solar storm hurdling our way.

Solar Flare Taking Place Today Is Example Of Scenario Capable of Destroying Cryptocurrency

The only energy source powerful enough to completely knock out all forms of internet, radio communication, and infrastructure, would be the sun.

This scenario is exactly what Deutsche Bank says would make the pandemic look like a walk in the park. It is also about the only thing that can actually destroy Bitcoin.

What’s more frightening, however, is the fact that such an event is happening today.

I just got a strange email from BibtBargain.co.uk telling me they are shutting down for UK customers due to a change in regulation. I logged into my account and have £150 or so of BTC in there. Anyone else got this message or know anything more? I want to withdraw it but they require me to jump through loads of verification hoops first :S

35 minutes ago, spunko said:

I just got a strange email from BibtBargain.co.uk telling me they are shutting down for UK customers due to a change in regulation. I logged into my account and have £150 or so of BTC in there. Anyone else got this message or know anything more? I want to withdraw it but they require me to jump through loads of verification hoops first :S

You can just send the BTC to another exchange/wallet without verification etc?

3 hours ago, 201p said:

Nov 29, 2020,07:58pm EST

The Biggest Solar Flare In Years Was Just Seen, With More Coming Soon

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2020/11/29/the-biggest-solar-flare-in-years-was-just-seen-with-more-coming-soon/?sh=6369c6677928

---

https://www.newsbtc.com/news/destroy-bitcoin-solar-flare-today/#:~:text=The only energy source powerful,infrastructure%2C would be the sun.&text=That's right – the one thing,solar storm hurdling our way.

Solar Flare Taking Place Today Is Example Of Scenario Capable of Destroying Cryptocurrency

The only energy source powerful enough to completely knock out all forms of internet, radio communication, and infrastructure, would be the sun.

This scenario is exactly what Deutsche Bank says would make the pandemic look like a walk in the park. It is also about the only thing that can actually destroy Bitcoin.

What’s more frightening, however, is the fact that such an event is happening today.

Load of shite

If a flare took down bitcoin, then it would also have taken out the full banking system. All bank account, majority of bond ownership records, property records, IP ownership etc would also be gone