• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Melchett

“I’d go gay for...”

So, inspired by Joes remark this evening on the DOSBODS thread...  a special thread where the straight Male Dosbodders can confess who, what, how (or for how much) they’d go gay for.

for my part, I’m thinking long and hard about this, and I think I’d do it for a model-cum-actor. Maybe Brad Pitt when he was younger.

or maybe just a packet of liquorice allsorts, a box of oranges, some size 12 kinky boots and a ligature.

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

If I had a long prison senntence and there was a very effeminate co-prisoner.

I think it requires a very restricted environment.

By restricted do you mean spray-on leather or PVC restricted?

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

Is this because I came out as a trans lesbian last month?

You wish, taffy.

I do know of a trans woman who is better looking than many real women out there, but alas the link is not safe for dosbods.

10 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

You wish, taffy.

I do know of a trans woman who is better looking than many real women out there, but alas the link is not safe for dosbods.

Are you worried that we're all teetering on the edge of a sexual awakening?

xD

54 minutes ago, Melchett said:

So, inspired by Joes remark this evening on the DOSBODS thread...  a special thread where the straight Male Dosbodders can confess who, what, how (or for how much) they’d go gay for.

for my part, I’m thinking long and hard about this, and I think I’d do it for a model-cum-actor. Maybe Brad Pitt when he was younger.

or maybe just a packet of liquorice allsorts, a box of oranges, some size 12 kinky boots and a ligature.

I’ve seen trannies where I’d definitely be tempted. They would have to be post-op though, a cock and balls would put me right off.

7 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I met one girl online that wanted to Rodger me with a strap on dildo. I have to admit, I was half tempted.

Apparently the first inch is the worst.

Nothing on this planet could entice me in to homosexual activity.

Which is why I can get on well with gay guys. I know being gay is not a choice, just as, for me, being straight is not a choice.

Which always makes me wonder what/who homophobics are so frightened of.

56 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I met one girl online that wanted to Rodger me with a strap on dildo. I have to admit, I was half tempted.

I met one in real life i got dressed very quickly and never went back she still takes the piss out of me today when i see her out 

11 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Nothing on this planet could entice me in to homosexual activity.

Which is why I can get on well with gay guys. I know being gay is not a choice, just as, for me, being straight is not a choice.

Which always makes me wonder what/who homophobics are so frightened of.

Feck this is going to look bad after my other post but i went out with a girl that was in no way gay ( not the one mentioned in the other post) but loved her dance music which is a common theme in the gay community so her chosen club for a night out was a gay club i went with her a couple of times feck it was terrible i received way to much attention which made me feel realy uncomfortable and a bit paranoid , to the girls amusement,  i find gay men to be way to forthcoming it that environment  

I have had similar experiences in certain parts of  Glastonbury as well