• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Giving the term “jerk in a merc” a new meaning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5617453/Driver-pulled-police-spotted-woman-performing-sex-act-him.html

A woman was spotted performing a sex act on the driver of a Mercedes while he sped along at 103mph. 

Traffic police noticed the couple engaged in the act as they drove alongside them in an unmarked car in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

The driver was forced to pull over before being reported for speeding by police who then seized his vehicle after releasing he had no insurance.  

O.o

If you were getting blown while driving down the motorway (not the smartest move to begin with) surely you'd be keeping to the limit so as not to attract attention?

That said, if you're that much of a fucking moron that any of the above seemed like a good idea then I don't suppose it makes much difference.

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

If you were getting blown while driving down the motorway (not the smartest move to begin with) surely you'd be keeping to the limit so as not to attract attention?

That said, if you're that much of a fucking moron that any of the above seemed like a good idea then I don't suppose it makes much difference.

I may have done something similar in my formative years. But we were parked in a traffic jam and I was driving an M reg corolla. Not quite as rock and roll. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

I may have done something similar in my formative years. But we were parked in a traffic jam and I was driving an M reg corolla. Not quite as rock and roll. 

I just have an image of having to brake quickly on a motorway and it turning into the fridge and milk scene from Terminator 2.

Edited by Sgt Hartman

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I just have an image of having to brake quickly on a motorway and it turning into the fridge scene from Terminator 2.

Do you mean Ted 2 ? 😎

6 hours ago, Thombleached said:

Ditto...

I had a burd try to blow me off on the motorway, not one for multitasking and my driving standards taking a turn for the worst I made her wait the 5minutes until I at least pulled up outside my( parents) house and then to make matters worse my dad made an appearance - tapping on the window and repeatedly  asking quite loudly “what’s going on in there” - he was a man of the world surely that was obvious? 

7 hours ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5617453/Driver-pulled-police-spotted-woman-performing-sex-act-him.html

A woman was spotted performing a sex act on the driver of a Mercedes while he sped along at 103mph. 

Traffic police noticed the couple engaged in the act as they drove alongside them in an unmarked car in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

The driver was forced to pull over before being reported for speeding by police who then seized his vehicle after releasing he had no insurance.  

O.o

Judge can soon put a stop to that , make him marry the lovely lady 😜

I recall my father, who was in aviation, showing me an air accident investigation report from a light aircraft crash which said that, "it appears that the passenger was engaged in an act of oral sex with the pilot at the time of impact". Did the earth move for you dear?