• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spunko

Best thread title - Vote here!

Favourite thread title 2017  

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which one is your favourite thread title?

• My fags have gaping arseholes
    • Van of Peace? Or Accident?
    • Emotional support hamster flushed at airport
    • Going to the loo in class
    • The Dr Shipman of Tits?
    • Eurocopter twin squirrel "millionaire killer"
    • Sydney seaplane crash victim was Open Britain campaigner
    • Efficient use of your black wheelie bin - getting the most out of it
    • OK, I can stop you at Cruz
    • Debt bomb, debt bomb, you're my debt bomb
    • Ah was pikey

The nominations are in, and here are the nominees. Please only pick one, it's anonymous. The winner gets fuck all, it's just for fun, and frankly I can't afford any more Amazon vouchers. Only joking!

Remember: you are voting for your favourite title, not the person who started the thread, nor the content of the thread etc. :Old:

(I didn't add any threads that were already present on ToS as they are't DOSBODS originals)

29 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

I voted for Carl's gaping fags, though it isn't very tasteful it is the most eye-catching.

Aw! Thank you! Joint second place as it stands now, with Spygirl's "Dr Shipman of Tits?" In first place...

59 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

My gaping fags arseholes are in second place now, this is getting exciting!

@spunko2010 is the poll set to close at any specific time or is just running til you decide there have been enough votes?

As soon as you hit first place the poll will be shut :)

1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

My gaping fags arseholes are in second place now, this is getting exciting!

@spunko2010 is the poll set to close at any specific time or is just running til you decide there have been enough votes?

Just until another poll comes along really :D

I voted for 'Debt bomb...' . That one caused  a few giggles whenever I saw it. I can't remember who started that one so 100% unrigged vote cast.

A close 2nd is 'OK, I can stop you at Cruz' whoch I suspect was written by @spygirl . :)

21 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

I voted for 'Debt bomb...' . That one caused  a few giggles whenever I saw it. I can't remember who started that one so 100% unrigged vote cast.

A close 2nd is 'OK, I can stop you at Cruz' whoch I suspect was written by @spygirl . :)

Debt bomb was 1%, and yes, you were right- Cruz one was Spy.

Debt bomb has moved into joint first place with the Van of Peace and Dr Shipman of Tits, my fags with gaping arseholes have dropped down to second place...

I'd like to be a winner, but reckon there are better titles up there.

I voted for Dr Shipman of Tits.

9 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I had to vote for one of mine, my favourite one 'sex with smaller mammals' thread unfortunately wasn't shortlisted.

xD 

That's not an actual thread is it?

Was your's the millionaire killer?

Edited by Carl Fimble
adding the apostrophe, not sure it looks right with od without it though