• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
MrPin

Who was hoping for cheap plastic tits after Bapgate?

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

No, thanks, but I would like to nominate this thread for the Best Thread Title of 2018 though @spunko2010 

:D

That's very kind of you Carl, but I just imitated the Diesel thread, after remembering a batch of dud knocker implants, made of the wrong stuff.

11 minutes ago, MrPin said:

That's very kind of you Carl, but I just imitated the Diesel thread, after remembering a batch of dud knocker implants, made of the wrong stuff.

Yes, Swissy's "Who was hoping for cheap diesels after Dieselgate?"

Really quite amusing I thought!

My understanding is that there's a pile of silicone insets filling a warehouse somewhere.  They really don't want to flood the market.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, dgul said:

My understanding is that there's a pile of silicone insets filling a warehouse somewhere.  They really don't want to flood the market.

Monterey Bay Aquarium had a jellyfish touch tank for children.

The jellyfish were floating in a kneeheigh, black-walled tank that was standing on the floor and just below the water surface was a perspex sheet with finger sized holes through which children could poke the submerged, floating jellyfish.

The jellyfish were silicone breast implants.

Not a lot of people knew that

Edited by Hopeful

2 hours ago, Hopeful said:

Monterey Bay Aquarium had a jellyfish touch tank for children.

The jellyfish were floating in a kneeheigh, black-walled tank that was standing on the floor and just below the water surface was a perspex sheet with finger sized holes through which children could poke the submerged, floating jellyfish.

The jellyfish were silicone breast implants.

Not a lot of people knew that

Come again?

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Is that an invite or a promise?  o.O

Ha. It's an "I need verification of this story". I'm genuinely intrigued now. I adore boobs but despise Jellyfish.

Mind you, it's not real boobage is it. I've played with a few fakes in my time and I'm not that fond of them. 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Ha. It's an "I need verification of this story". I'm genuinely intrigued now. I adore boobs but despise Jellyfish.

Mind you, it's not real boobage is it. I've played with a few fakes in my time and I'm not that fond of them. 

Siicon breast implants are dome shaped and only just positively bouyant, they look uncannily like the moon jellyfish, Aurelia aurita when floating in water and viewed from above.

So picture a cluster of different sized silicone implants floating in a tank of water and kept submerged just beneath the surface  by a clear perspex sheet through which children could poke the 'jellyfish' with their fngers to get them to submerge deeper and then float back up, the breast implants jostling each other as they did so.

Because the tank had black walls you could only see the jellies from above and you couldn't lift them out because of the perspex sheet

It was a very clever and engaging exhibit

Just down the road at the beach and boardwalk at Santa Cruz you could see many jellyfish in situ, but sadly, you couldn't poke those marvels with your fingers.

Edited by Hopeful

On 4/18/2018 at 23:10, Hopeful said:

Siicon breast implants are dome shaped and only just positively bouyant, they look uncannily like the moon jellyfish, Aurelia aurita when floating in water and viewed from above.

So picture a cluster of different sized silicone implants floating in a tank of water and kept submerged just beneath the surface  by a clear perspex sheet through which children could poke the 'jellyfish' with their fngers to get them to submerge deeper and then float back up, the breast implants jostling each other as they did so.

Because the tank had black walls you could only see the jellies from above and you couldn't lift them out because of the perspex sheet

It was a very clever and engaging exhibit

Just down the road at the beach and boardwalk at Santa Cruz you could see many jellyfish in situ, but sadly, you couldn't poke those marvels with your fingers.

Interesting.

Penge Sea life Aquarium (Open alternate Tuesdays) has a similar exhibit , called "free Willy", where children can tickle floating dildos.

19 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Interesting.

Penge Sea life Aquarium (Open alternate Tuesdays) has a similar exhibit , called "free Willy", where children can tickle floating dildos.

Ah Penge. A place with a fine seafaring heritage. I wonder if the Sea Life Centre rehomed those giant turtles I used to see in Mitcham Ponds. I think they were cleared away due to not being an "indigenous species (ricists!). I think if you got in the water with them it would be a case of "Where's Willy".:o

6 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

Penge Sea life Aquarium (Open alternate Tuesdays) has a similar exhibit , called "free Willy"

Never been to Penge.

Enjoy spending time in Minge.

No aquarium but you can often smell fish.