• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Bakez

Another day, another Nazi story on the So-Called BBC

They can never shut up about it. Looks like a campaign will start now to rename Aspergers syndrome, if the So-Called BBC had their way

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43820794

"No-one with a diagnosis of Asperger syndrome should feel in any way tainted by this very troubling history," Carol Povey, director at the Centre of Autism for the UK's National Autistic Society, said in a statement to the So-Called BBC.

"We expect these findings to spark a big conversation among the 700,000 autistic people in the UK and their family members, particularly those who identify with the term 'Asperger'," she said.

xD

Edited by Bakez

41 minutes ago, Bakez said:

They can never shut up about it. Looks like a campaign will start now to rename Aspergers syndrome, if the So-Called BBC had their way

xD

Ive only scanned the article - my autism spread condition means I dont concentrate for more than 1s.

The gist of this is - Shoot first.

You cant jail me, its not me, its my condition ...

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Yeah. Its nuts. Or make work scheme for public sector.

Other countries illegal immigrants process is pretty straightforward - they are caught, locked up, kicked out.

Im trying to push for a a fix fine for employing illegals. All business have a registered/liable person. Fined 10k for each illegal.

Anyone employing an illegal without full citizenship is kicked out - and their dependents too.

The more I think about it the more I think it's a choice between being way more active with deportations and incentives to leave, and civil war.

I'm not keen on either but it's easy to see which is the least of the two evils. 

1 minute ago, ThePiltdownMan said:

Black pigeon speaks did a good video on this about the way slavery and ww2/holocaust have been engineered as our civilisational foundation mythos. They need to keep the history of it alive as if it was relevant to the present day. I get bored and irritated by it but it clearly does its job on a large proportion of the population.

Vertigo Politix did something which sounds very similar :

Bitchute link for when YouTube remove that video, they have already shut down two of Vertigo Politix's channels...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RQuhZfzF4LFR/

2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

The more I think about it the more I think it's a choice between being way more active with deportations and incentives to leave, and civil war.

I'm not keen on either but it's easy to see which is the least of the two evils. 

IMO the best case scenario is an eventual balkanisation of the UK following some form of civil war. We can't go on importing millions of unproductive people in the way we are. 

The worst case is total collapse with native Britons having only two choices, stay and be killed or leave. Something like South Africa or Rhodesia. 

6 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

IMO the best case scenario is an eventual balkanisation of the UK following some form of civil war. We can't go on importing millions of unproductive people in the way we are. 

The worst case is total collapse with native Britons having only two choices, stay and be killed or leave. Something like South Africa or Rhodesia. 

I'm coming more to the view that this is the eventual outcome.  Kicked off the land because we have appropriated it illegally.  9_9

Thing is they are bonkers enough to try and get this to fly....They have already started with the 'cheddar man was black' story.

18 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

We can still have the debate which is needed and then take the steps required to save ourselves from anything awful.

^ Posted before but it's relevant, and important.

I'm not sure that even the Nazis were Nazis under the current definitions.

Sure, they were a nasty lot, but people weren't aware of all the full extent of the actual nasties at the time.

We didn't go to war with them because of Kristallnacht or whatever.  We didn't even go to war after the occupation of the Sudetenland.  We only declared war after the invasion of Poland, and even then only because of the historical links with that specific country (and the strategic military alliance we had with the country demanded that we do something).

The current suppression of free-speed under shouts of 'Nazi'/'racist' is reminiscent of the Nazi's 'new-morality', and we're well on the way to an Orwellian 'thoughtcrime' world -- even thinking that immigration isn't good, say, is a crime

With all this Nazi talk and Nazi labeling, I am wondering if many people won't come to the conclusion that the Nazis were the good guys?

Perhaps an extreme version of the Law of Unintended Consequences.

Newly uncovered documents suggest Hans Asperger, the paediatrician whose name describes a form of autism, was actively involved in the Nazi regime's euthanasia programme in Austria.

The evidence comes from previously unexamined Nazi-era documents and patient records.

It only took them about 70 years to find out - or at least get to the So-Called BBC's output.

They must have been hidden down the back of a sofa.  So much for the often publicised manhunt for war criminals after WW2 - you would have thought in his position he would have been given a little scrutiny at the time - but no they've just been found 9_9  How tootsie is that.

You would think that documents in "a notorious euthanasia clinic" would have been worth a quick check a long time ago.

How do we know the documents are any more genuine than the Hitler Diaries "found" in 1983.

How on earth were they overlooked.  They've still got the old metal filing cabinets from WW2 and one of the drawers was jammed or something.

Edited by twocents

9 minutes ago, twocents said:

It only took them about 70 years to find out - or at least get to the So-Called BBC's output.

They must have been hidden down the back of a sofa.  So much for the often publicised manhunt for war criminals after WW2 - you would have thought in his position he would have been given a little scrutiny at the time - but no they've just been found 9_9  How tootsie is that.

You would think that documents in "a notorious euthanasia clinic" would have been worth a quick check a long time ago.

How do we know the documents are any more genuine than the Hitler Diaries "found" in 1983.

How on earth were they overlooked.  They've still got the old metal filing cabinets from WW2 and one of the drawers was jammed or something.

The 'link to the nazis' was always a tabloid staple since 1945 but one used to expect better from the Beeb. 

Since the entire population of Germany and many of the people in countries they occupied was compulsorily connected to the Nazi party in some way whether they liked it or not, it's a pretty meaningless accusation.

3 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

The 'link to the nazis' was always a tabloid staple since 1945 but one used to expect better from the Beeb. 

Since the entire population of Germany and many of the people in countries they occupied was compulsorily connected to the Nazi party in some way whether they liked it or not, it's a pretty meaningless accusation.

My Mum has Nazi fence post in her garden in Surrey.  

The angle iron must have been manufactured in the Third Reich in the 1930s because it has a swastika stamped on it.

Doubtless the So-Called BBC will see this as an example of racist garden design.

Edited by Virgil Caine

7 hours ago, Bakez said:

xD

The Nazi's started all this "smoking's bad for you" malarkey.

So will the So-Called BBC be starting a campaign for free tabs in schools, and tax dropped so that a packet of fags costs £1.50?

If only there was some way of objectively reviewing evidence rather that just deciding everything based on identity politics.

xD

Edited by SpectrumFX
Identity. :)

Just now, SpectrumFX said:

The Nazi's started all this "smoking's bad for you" malarkey.

So will the So-Called BBC be starting a campaign for free tabs in schools, and tax dropped so that a packet of fags costs £1.50?

If only there was some way of objectively reviewing evidence rather that just deciding everything based on identify politics.

xD

They were quite literally 'Health Nazis'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany

11 hours ago, ThePiltdownMan said:

Black pigeon speaks did a good video on this about the way slavery and ww2/holocaust have been engineered as our civilisational foundation mythos. They need to keep the history of it alive as if it was relevant to the present day. I get bored and irritated by it but it clearly does its job on a large proportion of the population.

This is it here :

Something tells me Black Pidgeon saw the Vertigo Politix video I posted upthread, very very similar.

Good stuff, he had a much bigger following.