• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The XYY Man

Should I kill Mrs XYY...?

Should I kill Mrs XYY..?  

25 members have voted

  1. 1. Should I kill off the "Mrs XYY" character now that you know it's really me wearing a wig..?

    • Yes: Malky this fake wife - and hide her under the imaginary patio
      6
    • No: We know it's you really, but it's OK - you're among friends here
      16
    • Fuck Off: We don't care where to - just fuck off...!
      3


Recommended Posts

Now that I've been "outed" - do I kill-off the "Mrs XYY" character I created for your entertainment, or would you like her to visit the forum every now and again...?

 

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do find it somewhat disturbing and I think you might be opening a window into your conscience you might want others not to see into. However it is rather amusing when you argue with yourself and come out with some filthy comments so I voted no let 'her' live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MrPin said:

It's £10k for a straight murder, and £20k for a clean job where no evidence will be found.

That's expensive!

We had this juicy tale back in the 80's of domestic violence, ex convent girl, lesbian lovers and an ex soldier who carried out a murder for £120.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/secret-lives-of-sex-and-violence-960820

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Economic Exile said:

That's expensive!

We had this juicy tale back in the 80's of domestic violence, ex convent girl, lesbian lovers and an ex soldier who carried out a murder for £120.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/secret-lives-of-sex-and-violence-960820

It is bloody expensive, but so are wives! £120 won't do a clean job and he's probably "mentally ill"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Can't we keep mrs and get shot of her bolshly blurke?

Hey cheeky fella - that's my retarded fucking husband that you're dissing there...!

 

Mrs XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Hello Mrs XYY. I think I was in the army with your hubby, and he couldn't work shoelaces.

I think you are mistaken Mister Pin.

It must've been in the navy - as he certainly can work my "man-in-a-boat"...!

Dive,,,,dive,,,,dive....!!!!

Up periscope....

 

Mrs XYY

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mrs XYY said:

I think you are mistaken Mister Pin.

It must've been in the navy - as he certainly can work my "man-in-a-boat"...!

Dive,,,,dive,,,,dive....!!!!

Up periscope....

 

Mrs XYY

 

 

 

Naval things are much more my style, as you may interpret from my self imposed title. Nothing works and nobody gets killed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrPin said:

Naval things are much more my style, as you may interpret from my self imposed title. Nothing works and nobody gets killed!

Nice to hear it Popeye.

And that soft bastard XYY won't dare even think about killing me off.

He values the contents of his ball-bag too much.

Or rather the contents of his "top of a walnut whip" as I call them...

 

Mrs XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Byron said:

Other than for your worrying, deep seated identity crisis, I should leave her alone.

Thanks for that Mr Negative.

You for one will not be invited to call me Andrea following the operation...

 

Mrs XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Prick said:

I went for Fuck Off.  I hope it's a winning vote.

Obviously I can't vote - but if I could then i'd have gone for "Fuck Off" too...!

 

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After XYY brave decision to get his cock cut off, Ive decided to come out and change my profile gender  for this site.

It gives me an excuse to choose cool 50s photos of boobs + girls.

And try out the swear filter.

Edited by spygirl
Fuck. 1st post + 1 typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spygirl said:

After XYY brave decision to get his cock cut off, Ive decided to come out and change my profile gender  for this site.

It gives me an excuse to choose cool 50s photos of boobs + girls.

You're not the real 007 - there are no spelling mistakes in that post. Ban the imposter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.