• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
NewryH

So, what are you in for?

I've seen kids in America after getting punishment haircuts, I think it's a thing over there. The examples I saw were of black parents using it as a punishment but when I looked to find an example this one stood out :

haircut1.jpg

:o

Here's the original video I was thinking of, check out the hair on the second of the two boys!

Wrong, but kinda funny. Still wrong, I don't know about jail time for it though, unless there's more to it than I got from the shitty article.

In two minds really. It's not a jailing offence IMO but what a monumentally twattish thing to do to a ten year old kid.

He shouldn't have been sent to jail but he should absolutely have been left in no doubt that he's a complete cunt.

xD Oh dear, I’m obviously a really bad person.  Wouldn’t do it myself, but you need some leverage with bloody obstinate kids sometimes, and boy do they hate peer humiliation, so I can see how a desperate parent might be tempted. 8 months in jail is ridiculous. 

That pic of the white kid with his bald on top cut is priceless. He’s a good looking boy, only needs to shave the rest and he’ll be handsome again, but I bet  that’s not what he felt.

28 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

xD Oh dear, I’m obviously a really bad person.  Wouldn’t do it myself, but you need some leverage with bloody obstinate kids sometimes, and boy do they hate peer humiliation, so I can see how a desperate parent might be tempted. 8 months in jail is ridiculous. 

That pic of the white kid with his bald on top cut is priceless. He’s a good looking boy, only needs to shave the rest and he’ll be handsome again, but I bet  that’s not what he felt.

I reckon his was done for TV purposes only :

6 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

If Count Dankula is jailed Monday, at least he may have the opportunity to get a tidy shave and haircut from this guy at taxpayers' expense.

If he isn't already thinking about it then surely getting jailed for what he did would make him go for something like this :

1496659263412.jpg

As he was 21 and the boy 10 he's not going to be the father and there's no claim of his even being related.

So here's an unrelated 21 yo seeing a 10 yo with an elaborate hairstyle (from the note about the razor one of those with shapes cut into it) of which they are proud and shaving it off.

There's not enough back story to read much more into it but it was a forced humiliation with the only given motivation being that the barber didn't like the haircut.

Even though, eight months? Really?

That seems an ideal case for community service because it's being a twat rather than a criminal.

43 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

As he was 21 and the boy 10 he's not going to be the father and there's no claim of his even being related.

So here's an unrelated 21 yo seeing a 10 yo with an elaborate hairstyle (from the note about the razor one of those with shapes cut into it) of which they are proud and shaving it off.

There's not enough back story to read much more into it but it was a forced humiliation with the only given motivation being that the barber didn't like the haircut.

Even though, eight months? Really?

That seems an ideal case for community service because it's being a twat rather than a criminal.

Hmm, if there's no relation there and he just did it for shits and giggles then I suppose technically it's assault.

If some random shaved my kids head because he didn't like his hairstyle then I'd want him seen to. That said, eight months is pretty strong. Maybe he was a bolshy arse in court and got their backs up.

This is one of those stories where I wonder if I'm on the same planet to everyone else, even reading some of the responses here. He shaved a kid's head, it'll grow back in a few months.

Someone at the CPS thought this should go to court. WTF

1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

This is one of those stories where I wonder if I'm on the same planet to everyone else, even reading some of the responses here. He shaved a kid's head, it'll grow back in a few months.

Why not shave your head Spunky. It might grow back in the next life?:o

Just now, MrPin said:

Why not shave your head Spunky. It might grow back in the next life?:o

Mine will never grow back Pin, in this life or the next. I am at the acceptance stage .

6 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Mine will never grow back Pin, in this life or the next. I am at the acceptance stage .

All bikers are bald. Good on yer mate. Half of me (male) mates are slappers, and nobody gives a toot.

As one lady friend said. I don't care what's on your head, but I'd like to see something in it, like a brain.:o

Edited by MrPin

23 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Without really knowing the context, I'm just going with what the story says:

If some random stranger shaved your kids head in front of a group of people laughing at it (who the fuck were these guys?)for the single reason that he disapproved of his hairstyle, what would you consider to be an appropriate response?

(I don't agrer with the length of jailtime really, but I do think he warranted a serious bollocking at the very least)

12 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

In two minds really. It's not a jailing offence IMO but what a monumentally twattish thing to do to a ten year old kid.

He shouldn't have been sent to jail but he should absolutely have been left in no doubt that he's a complete cunt.

Take away his barber licence.
Oh wait, anyone can cut hair.

4 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Take away his barber licence.
Oh wait, anyone can cut hair.

Being one of the Dosbods massive, I wouldn't know much about anything relating to hairstyling. Not for some time at least. :D

Just now, Sgt Hartman said:

If some random stranger shaved your kids head in front of a group of people laughing at it (who the fuck were these guys?)for the single reason that he disapproved of his hairstyle, what would you consider to be an appropriate response?

(I don't agrer with the length of jailtime really, but I do think he warranted a serious bollocking at the very least)

Honestly, I'd tell my son not to ring 999 over a haircut gone wrong. And probably never go back. I'm not a father as you can probably tell, but at 10 years old it's time to toughen up a bit. Humiliated for having a shaved head? Fuck off judge.

17 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

The context is pretty critical though. I find it odd that there isn’t any.

8 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Honestly, I'd tell my son not to ring 999 over a haircut gone wrong. And probably never go back. I'm not a father as you can probably tell, but at 10 years old it's time to toughen up a bit. Humiliated for having a shaved head? Fuck off judge.

No, the 999 bit does seem slightly OTT.

I think there might be more involved here to warrant the sentence, maybe he did a rough job of it and cut his head up a bit. Funnily enough, when I was about 15 at boarding school some little bastards held me down and shaved my head. It was a butchers job and I had blood dripping from it when they were done. I was then suspended from school as shaved heads were banned under their new 'anti racism' rules. 

I kid you not.

Anyway, I think this would been just as well settled out of court as if my son came home with this story of some 20- odd year old scrote with some clippers, Mr barber would be retrieving his equipment and his head from his arse. I wouldn't be bothering the police.

15 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I think there might be more involved here to warrant the sentence, maybe he did a rough job of it and cut his head up a bit. Funnily enough, when I was about 15 at boarding school some little bastards held me down and shaved my head. It was a butchers job and I had blood dripping from it when they were done. I was then suspended from school as shaved heads were banned under their new 'anti racism' rules. 

Boarding school, or borstal? :o