• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Everentt

D.Icke

Recommended Posts

.

Quote

 "We now live in a nation where
doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice,
universities destroy knowledge, governments
destroy freedom, the press destroys information,
religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy
the economy."

I suppose you could add to that:

Politicians destroy politics.

Parliament destroys free speech.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Everentt said:

Because of his recent suppression by plod, I
went to see Icke on his World Tour.
Given how the media paint him, I was expecting
to find 90% of what he said ridiculous, but
actually this was inverted, and I found 90% of
what he said plausible. He seemed to me to be a
regular avuncular dosbodder. He's very good on
'big picture' themes. He's also channeling Ken Dodd
because he goes on for hours.

He began by saying that the new religion is
'being offended' and that it needs to be stopped.
The simplest way is to stop applying labels to
ourselves and other people. He also repeated what
has been said on here on the Count Dankula
thread: you can't give offense, only choose to
take it.

Another theme of his was inversion: things being
the opposite of what they claim. He quoted Chris Hedges
saying "We now live in a nation where
doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice,
universities destroy knowledge, governments
destroy freedom, the press destroys information,
religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy
the economy."
An example he gave of this is how Anitfa, who
want shut down free speech from the right, are
actually acting as facists.

He was on the money by implicating fractional
reserve banking and currency issued as debt as
keeping the 99.9% in servitude.

He got on to the current promotion/explosion of
transgender. His conjectural leap is that we will
eventually be uploaded into some robotic body or
large computer, and that these won't have a
gender, so we are being softened up for the idea.

He mentioned how little of the stuff comprising our
universe is in the form of e-m radiation or force
carrying particles, and even then we can only
detect a tiny fraction of the bandwidth, so we
are little more than blind.

One the big items of ridicule in the press is his
assertion that aliens control us, but he
explained this much more coherently: he invoked
the Drake equation to suggest that alien life was
highly probably, and it need only have existed
for a short period. Like us, they would have
discovered AI and computers and transcended
to become essentially immortal. This
does two things. It massively increases the
chances that they currently exist, and it would enable them
to travel the large interstellar distances to
take control of us.
As a result, he is very negative about smart
phones, wearable tech, wifi, Google, Facebook
because it is easy for an AI superintelligence to
manipulate.

===============================

The things I didn't accept were that most of our
Western leaders are 'half bloods'.
That contrails are chemtrails and are releasing
swarms of nanobots (I thought this would probably
have been spotted).
That 5G wifi is incredibly powerful and is needed
by TPTB for world domination.
I didn't like how the news articles that he quoted had
originated from his own website.
I also gained the impression he was slightly
dyslexic, so I saw "strenght" and he said
tetstosterone, and plasti-city.He rhymed Albert
Camus with 'bus'. I think he would benefit from a
philosophical/scientific advisor to try to help him
hone his ideas so that they are internally consistent.
Many times he's only saying what people like Kaku or
Al Khalili are saying about multiverses or living in a computer
simulation, but when they say it it is profound. When Icke says
it, he is a called a nutter.

======================================

i forgot to mention that the audience was a real 
mixed bag of singletons, couples, elderly, young, 
Westerners and muslim, men and women, well-to-do
and down at heel.

Good breakdown of your impressions of the event and man. 

I don't know loads about him, Cunning will know him soon so we will be able to get the inside scoop then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Everentt said:

Because of his recent suppression by plod, I
went to see Icke on his World Tour.
Given how the media paint him, I was expecting
to find 90% of what he said ridiculous, but
actually this was inverted, and I found 90% of
what he said plausible. He seemed to me to be a
regular avuncular dosbodder. He's very good on
'big picture' themes. He's also channeling Ken Dodd
because he goes on for hours.

He began by saying that the new religion is
'being offended' and that it needs to be stopped.
The simplest way is to stop applying labels to
ourselves and other people. He also repeated what
has been said on here on the Count Dankula

thread: you can't give offense, only choose to
take it.

Another theme of his was inversion: things being
the opposite of what they claim. He quoted Chris Hedges
saying "We now live in a nation where
doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice,
universities destroy knowledge, governments
destroy freedom, the press destroys information,
religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy
the economy."
An example he gave of this is how Anitfa, who
want shut down free speech from the right, are
actually acting as facists.

He was on the money by implicating fractional
reserve banking and currency issued as debt as
keeping the 99.9% in servitude.

He got on to the current promotion/explosion of
transgender. His conjectural leap is that we will
eventually be uploaded into some robotic body or
large computer, and that these won't have a
gender, so we are being softened up for the idea.

He mentioned how little of the stuff comprising our
universe is in the form of e-m radiation or force
carrying particles, and even then we can only
detect a tiny fraction of the bandwidth, so we
are little more than blind.

One the big items of ridicule in the press is his
assertion that aliens control us, but he
explained this much more coherently: he invoked
the Drake equation to suggest that alien life was
highly probably, and it need only have existed
for a short period. Like us, they would have
discovered AI and computers and transcended
to become essentially immortal. This
does two things. It massively increases the
chances that they currently exist, and it would enable them
to travel the large interstellar distances to
take control of us.
As a result, he is very negative about smart
phones, wearable tech, wifi, Google, Facebook
because it is easy for an AI superintelligence to
manipulate.

===============================

The things I didn't accept were that most of our
Western leaders are 'half bloods'.
That contrails are chemtrails and are releasing
swarms of nanobots (I thought this would probably
have been spotted).
That 5G wifi is incredibly powerful and is needed
by TPTB for world domination.
I didn't like how the news articles that he quoted had
originated from his own website.
I also gained the impression he was slightly
dyslexic, so I saw "strenght" and he said
tetstosterone, and plasti-city.He rhymed Albert
Camus with 'bus'. I think he would benefit from a
philosophical/scientific advisor to try to help him
hone his ideas so that they are internally consistent.
Many times he's only saying what people like Kaku or
Al Khalili are saying about multiverses or living in a computer
simulation, but when they say it it is profound. When Icke says
it, he is a called a nutter.

======================================

i forgot to mention that the audience was a real 
mixed bag of singletons, couples, elderly, young, 
Westerners and muslim, men and women, well-to-do
and down at heel.

 

I have been saying that for years .these labels are a mechanism of self censorship/ dived and rule AlT right/ Civic Nationalist /Racsist/ Antifa/ Far right/ Far left the list goes on and on  how the feck people have not work this out is beyond me yet most of those supposedly fighting for their "cause"  all love to wear their badges proudly when they are just grist to the mill facilitating their own demise   

 

Quote

The simplest way is to stop applying labels to
ourselves and other people. He also repeated what
has been said on here on the Count Dankula

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

 

I have been saying that for years .these labels are a mechanism of self censorship/ dived and rule AlT right/ Civic Nationalist /Racsist/ Antifa/ Far right/ Far left the list goes on and on  how the feck people have not work this out is beyond me yet most of those supposedly fighting for their "cause"  all love to wear their badges proudly when they are just grist to the mill facilitating their own demise   

 

 

So, what you're really saying is that I shouldn't self-identify as an extinct reptile.

That makes you an anti-saurian ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

I'd prefer to read the works, and watch the goalkeeping, of Albert Camus.

One of Icke's points is that our perception is being warped, we are in our own self-built prisons, but we can break free. When we do, we can create our own reality.

AlbertCamus.jpg?resize=860,280

http://frenchfootballweekly.com/2013/11/07/goalkeeper-philosopher-outsider-albert-camus/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Everentt said:

One of Icke's points is that our perception is being warped, we are in our own self-built prisons, but we can break free. When we do, we can create our own reality.

AlbertCamus.jpg?resize=860,280

http://frenchfootballweekly.com/2013/11/07/goalkeeper-philosopher-outsider-albert-camus/

I haven’t read your link but I agree that we can break free from the mainstream reality imposed on us. My personal way out of the shitstorm was firstly Alcoholics Anonymous, studying psychology than vippasana meditation in the Buddhist tradition. That took me approx 45 years to become my own person and not giving a shit what anyone else thought.

I can’t embrace DI’s lizard stuff but apart from that he has said and written a lot of useful and interesting stuff over the years.

Icke is a much more interesting person than the late Terry Wogan, IMO.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

I haven’t read your link but I agree that we can break free from the mainstream reality imposed on us. My personal way out of the shitstorm was firstly Alcoholics Anonymous, studying psychology than vippasana meditation in the Buddhist tradition. That took me approx 45 years to become my own person and not giving a shit what anyone else thought.

I can’t embrace DI’s lizard stuff but apart from that he has said and written a lot of useful and interesting stuff over the years.

Icke is a much more interesting person than the late Terry Wogan, IMO.

 

I'd just like to lower the tone of the discussion here further by suggesting that the statement in bold sounds extremely lewd...

To my reptilian brain anyway ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2018 at 14:21, onlyme said:

He's just done this one on the ME, very good too.

 

I started to listen to this one wondering if I could be bothered.

By the time it finished I wished he could have talked another hour straight.

Fascinating. A man who values independent research and thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

I started to listen to this one wondering if I could be bothered.

By the time it finished I wished he could have talked another hour straight.

Fascinating. A man who values independent research and thought.

He certainly goes a long way to pulling it all together in with some sort of cogent reasoning - right or wrong. Well done for sticking with it,  I post s lot of vids as I just listen to the in the background all the time but unfortunately don't have the time to precisely them which I should.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

I started to listen to this one wondering if I could be bothered.

By the time it finished I wished he could have talked another hour straight.

Fascinating. A man who values independent research and thought.

Based on that I'm going to give it a listen.

Thanks, thanks too to Only Me for posting the video originally. I'm jumping the gun there though possibly, it might be pish. 

 

Edited by Carl Fimble
adding shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, onlyme said:

He certainly goes a long way to pulling it all together in with some sort of cogent reasoning - right or wrong. Well done for sticking with it,  I post s lot of vids as I just listen to the in the background all the time but unfortunately don't have the time to precisely them which I should.

That's me too, audio/video off the internet is my radio at work and out and about, always got something on.

Luckily I have unlimited phone data and there's an absolute shitload of stuff online, it's great.

#metoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mentioned my only motivation for seeing Icke was to support him after his Leicester venue cancelled his booking at short notice. This was somehow connected to their receipt of a visit from the men in blue.

Well, in must be contagious because Leeds City council has shut down this (not Icke) event, citing child safety: https://www.mediaontrial.uk/

The irony is, it was to be a free speech event!

Edited by Everentt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By Dave Bloke
      Well no not yet but you can see where this is going on Chinese tv where their news anchor has been digitally cloned
       
       
    • By swiss_democracy_for_all
      Weapons manufacturers and military sorts can definitely be trusted not to develop anything nasty like that, history shows us this.....
      https://newatlas.com/companies-pledge-against-autonomous-weapons/55610/
    • By Dave Bloke
      We keep hearing that AI is making vast leaps in terms of machine translation but there are still some things that trip it up, depending on the context. I guess it is like self driving cars seeing a leaf as a pedestrian.
      http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/11/artificial-intelligence-goes-bilingual-without-dictionary
      From google translate today:
      "mettre l'haricot en commentaires et copier la guerre dans le repertoire du serveur matou"
      which makes almost perfect sense when translated into English (if you know that Matou is a Tomcat) but is total bollocks if you are French.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.